Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) (58978 Views)

Jonathan Deploys Military Men To Monitor Election – See Names And Phone Numbers / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / Breaking News - Buhari's WASC Certificate Is Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
Dahjhi:
Lol.. In my own view about architecture and zoology ... And Aregbe also presents only waec cert... And that's true about technocratic ..... And neh I knew nothing about pol science ... Did a bit of sch politics dough.. Meanwhile am just catching fun cheesy So if You take me more serious its for your own headache grin cheesy cheesy ..
Taahh! Seriousnes. Neva take tins on NL serious, save biz section. Nothing other than that is worth having headache 4 is it?

I know Aregbe was an Engr.

And tell me who ask GEJ to display his MSc. public when he was contesting.
They're never under any obligation to show their certificate in public. Just submit it to INEC.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
Dahjhi:
Lol.. In my own view about architecture and zoology ... And Aregbe also presents only waec cert... And that's true about technocratic ..... And neh I knew nothing about pol science ... Did a bit of sch politics dough.. Meanwhile am just catching fun cheesy So if You take me more serious its for your own headache grin cheesy cheesy ..

So far u wrote 'in ur own view', u'r clearedwink
Taahh! Seriousnes. Neva take tins on NL serious, save biz section cheesy. Nothing other than that is worth having headache 4 is it?

But Aregbe was an Engr.

[b]For GEJ's campaign comittee:[/b]Tell me who ask GEJ to display his MSc. publicly when he was contesting.
They're never under any obligation to show their certificate in public. Just submit it to INEC.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Ab2019(m): 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
I failed to understand how some people think...School Cert is the basic of every profession. A medical dr became on after his school cert, so a lawyer, an Accountant,a Pharmacists even a Zoologist though it might not be his dream, likewise somebody that chose a military profession.
Before, it was Buhari does not have a certificate, now it is he has only school cert...
Nigerians are wise and we know where we are going, No amount of propaganda can delude us from reality...
Change we wants....
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Dahjhi: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:

So far u wrote 'in ur own view', u'r clearedwink
Taahh! Seriousnes. Neva take tins on NL serious, save biz section cheesy. Nothing other than that is worth having headache 4 is it?

But Aregbe was an Engr.

[b]For GEJ's campaign comittee:[/b]Tell me who ask GEJ to display his MSc. publicly when he was contesting.
Isssoookahh
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by eleko1: 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
I dnt need to curse U cos U are already cursed.Zombie
saintikechi:

See mumu dey call person ode. Oloshi na illiterate buhari go rule illiterate like you. Oloriburuku

GEJ TILL BUHARI BECOMES EDUCATED
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by zoomzoom(m): 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
LordCenturion:
we can't see his cert ,but his past achievement has spoken ,he still make sense than PhD clueless one ..his wasc is a good sign that wen he voted in,those with wasc will still get good job!!,..must PDP raise irrelevant issue everyday?, show your cert,where is your wife ,they want to field Muslim/Muslim etc,is that wat PDP have for us?

guy,nothing concern me with cert or wife or religion or tribe ,all I want is CHANGE,let try another thing

GMB TILL PEJ,sorry GEJ get sense

sai BUHARI
Will BUHARI agree to the following;
1,True federalism.
2.Resource control.
3.Local government autonomy.
4.Passage of the petroleum industrial bill.
5.Regional equality by creating an extra state in the south east
Do we have his word that he will ensure the implementation the recommendations of the constituent assembly as collectively adopted?
If the answers to all above is in affirmative,then u can start showing me the blueprints for all your other" change" projects..if any is' no',...WAKA FAR WITH YOUR RETROGRESSIVE CHANGE.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by eleko1: 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
Point out everything that is bad. Minister
patrickdarlins:
dont sir me!!!

everytin is bad!!!...

its past tense na....

though we learn everyday sha....

hope u dint take it personal??

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by blacknp(m): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
Dannyset:
Pointless!
If u have good eyes, u will see he is not the only one with O'level there or are u already shi.tting in ur pant because he's winning dis time? And if u hav bn going tru ur constitution (that's if ur a Nigerian tho), u will know what's d minimum requirement to contest. U can also tell me u don't know he's done so much academically(as a military) beyond d level of Sch cert. Now help me uncover my unknowns by giving me just 5 articles written by ur PhD president to defend his Doctorate(I expect u to know what am talkn about here). Finally, what difference has dis man PhD effected in dis Country?
Pls leave Sai Baba alone. Let him help up clean up the mess in our society. It will help u too.
Thank U
Thank you,where is jonas thesis way e take get phd?
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by bakila: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
Again they have failed in the propaganda.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by munex007(m): 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
Goofball you that went to school and you still believe these crap that an Army general is an illiterate...You lack the mental capacity to call someone an Illiterate..You have construe your mentality that without certificate someone can never be successful in Life..

Go read GMB Biography and I doubt if anybody in your Bloodline with certificate has achieve and sacrifice has much as Him

ellechrystal:

Am deeply ashamed..
Some Nigerians r really sentimental. We joke about every little thing. How can a man with no bsc work in she'll,chevron let alone b a president.
N u expect him to value western education? Tomorrow if it happens dat he starts acting funny due to his mentality,we will b here to talk bad.
Truth is Nobody can please Nigerians. Even if u want to die for them. Some of us don't even appreciate Jesus Christ who died for us let alone others.
D issue of no cert is deep. As he wasn't schooled and will obviously ve no knowledge of many things, no respect for education,

1 Like

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
Go to the MNCs' home offices abroad, yes you will find many topshots with Basic School Certificates. What matters actually is the depth of your experience. No wonder so many of us have some degrees and can't seem to still do anything meaningful with our lives. We can sort to graduate with good results only to crack up at the level of basic aptitude tests. Shame!

munex007:
Goofball you that went to school and you still believe these crap that an Army general is an illiterate...You lack the mental capacity to call someone an Illiterate..You have construe your mentality that without certificate someone can never be successful in Life..

Go read GMB Biography and I doubt if anybody in your Bloodline with certificate has achieve and sacrifice has much as Him

1 Like

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by kgr8mike(m): 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
Honestly this qualification is Boko Haram. It is anti-western education. It shows clearly that these people do not value nor support western educational pursuit. It is clear. Otherwise a Buhari should have gotten every qualification necessary even since he left power in 1985 or so. This is a clarion call that we should not allow backwardness to take the front seat in Africa's biggest Economy. APC take note
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by emeka2847: 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
NEARER....................

BEFORE THEY SAID NOTHING AT ALL, NOW THEY ARE SAYING "ORDINARY WASC".

WASC = WAR AGAINST STEALING AND CORRUPTION.

GMB UNTIL JONA DECLARES ASSET.

1 Like

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by successhunter: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
shaboti:
Please do not vote this man..

I cannot believe these APC e-warriors almost coaxed me into believin buhari is some saviour.. their jazz don clear. They are tryin sha but..

GEJ till 2019. Amen

Sane mind should be tired of cluelessness and incompetency.
A failed government should always be changed. That will make incoming ones sit tight.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
“Buhari A Most Distinguised International Fellow”-US War College Commandant Letter To The Nigerian Army In 1980

successhunter:

Sane mind should be tired of cluelessness and incompetency.
A failed government should always be changed. That will make incoming ones sit tight.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Etruth: 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
jtina:

He shud hv improved on his qualifications overtime if he isn't a backward(bokoharam, say no to education) person. Evn OBJ did. Knowing dat Nigerian hz grown and is more computalised. 4 crying out loud, dis is d jet age. Let no illiterate take us backward. 4ward eva. Gbam
Chinekeeeee !!! Are you for real at the bolded? And you are here claiming literate. Hypocrite!!! What's the meaning of computalised? Anu mpama. @ Topic: Sai Buhari. You earned your WASC : War Against Stealing and Corruption, and we are proud of your qualifications , achievements and incorruptible track record. Not like those ppl with fraudulent Doctorate degrees screaming 'Chaiii, na only you waka come? All the bloods dat is sharing in boronu will answer.''
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by ellechrystal(f): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
munex007:

Na U lack d mental capacity....illitrate..
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by ellechrystal(f): 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
munex007:

I gave my own opinion, n u idiot came here to call my bloodline. R u this stupid? Imagine u.. r u for real? U r a disgrace to ur whole generation. Idiot.. r u buhari? I am saying my opinion n u couldn't let us out without insulting? Blood idiot

1 Like

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by phemray(m): 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
Yes ke.. He got the best qualification..

WASC IS WAR AGAINST STEALING AND CORRUPTION

Most people criticizing GMB on Nairaland are Educated Illiterate. am sorry they don't know when to think and when to reason. The constitution says minimum requirement and he(GMB)presented it while some people presented maximum of their life not required. Dont forget that your qualification is just an ordinary paper showing dat u passed the exams approved by the academic board(dats if u dont cheat on expo) but it doesnt determine what u will do with it in life. y GEJ no get BSc Nursing,arch, enginering,army,medcine etc or attend war college in uk?? its simple, u cant be all n u will present what u hve.if u need more go to the nigerian army. GEJ can never have the skill n experience of buhari but buhari had above 60% of GEJ zoology experience cos he(GMB) has caws n other animals lol... so GMB presenting the minimum requirement by d constitution is no issue. GMB until GEJ goes to electoral college!!
VOTE CHANGE!
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
ellechrystal:

Na U lack d mental capacity....illitrate..
Na wa for you o
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by akpanbaba: 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
What of his marriage certificate?.Afterall certificate na certificate.
Lord may we not have the repeat of Barkin Zuwo in govt house. Amen
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by kagel: 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
ZionJay:
Even if he presents an empty A4 paper or Nepa bill. I will still vote for him.A living dog is better than a dead lion.Jonaclueless must go back to Otuoke. thats all!

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by ellechrystal(f): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
Na wa for you o
Na wa for me? U no c him own?
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
ellechrystal:

You attacked him without provocation. Fine girl like you
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Myself2(m): 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nigerians say no to an illiterate president abeg.Let the elections come already so we can see him weep again on national TV
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Myself2(m): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
ellechrystal:

You're faultless Elle,don't mind the APC e-rats,they're so high on the foul gas from Thiefnuboo's fart that they reason with their anuses most of the time
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Diction10nairal: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
Akranez:
Yes ke.. He got the best qualification..

WASC IS WAR AGAINST STEALING AND CORRUPTION

Sai Buhari grin
let me add a 'E' bro.
WASCE WAR AGAINST STEALING AND CORRUPTION ETERNALLY
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Myself2(m): 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
munex007:

Oh snap.Guy why not just stick to simple EnglishOr better still,pidgin woulda sufficed cos it's obvious,grammar aint your thing at all.Please play safe next time wink wink
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by ibnjarir93(m): 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
kestolove95:
d one in kogi is lyk UBE in myvillage
I never wanted to touch on the merits & demerits of these new universities. But since you started, let me second. The one in my own town is temporarily situated at the office of the HOS. OHOS was moved to somewhere.
What baffles me most is how hurriedly these universities were asked to start academics. It leaves one with no option but to assume there is a political capital they intend to get out of this, especially as it was close to 2011 polls back then.
In any sane clime, university infrastructures are built first before academics starts. Although it may still be temporary before more structures are built as the number of Faculties (schools) & courses offered increase.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Myself2(m): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
zoomzoom:

Will BUHARI agree to the following;
1,True federalism.
2.Resource control.
3.Local government autonomy.
4.Passage of the petroleum industrial bill.
5.Regional equality by creating an extra state in the south east
Do we have his word that he will ensure the implementation the recommendations of the constituent assembly as collectively adopted?
If the answers to all above is in affirmative,then u can start showing me the blueprints for all your other" change" projects..if any is' no',...WAKA FAR WITH YOUR RETROGRESSIVE CHANGE.

You forgot to ask his stance on sharia.......
IMO,whether he provides satisfactory answers to the above or not,BUHARI MUST FIRST PRODUCE HIS CERTIFICATE,else all his efforts will amount to an exercise in futility
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by ayabdul: 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
dapsoneh:
Even if na elementary. Or kindergarten certificate, I go vote for am. Whts d essence of phd holders who can't perform? If a candidate with WAYEC( as phd holder's wife will call it) will perform, den y not give him a chance? The fact is there is 50 percent chance he may be better and 50 percent chance he may not perform but there is 100 percent chance that the so called PHD holder can't do better. Life is all about risks and some ar worth taking
I agree with u,their is a chance Buhari will do better,but Gudluck has failed even when he is seeking reelection u can imagine hw much he is going to fail if we give him another chance when he knws dia will b no reelection.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
kidwave:
Next month's election is getting interesting by the day as INEC released this shocking spreadsheet that detailed the educational qualifications of all 14 presidential aspirants. APC's Muhammadu Buhari, from the list just has a WASC qualification (he claims his other certificates are with the military) whereas his running mate Prof Osinbajo has an LLB Law degree and a BL. PDP's President Jonathan has a PhD (Zoology) and vice president Sambo has a masters degree (Architecture)

http://www.konfamblog.net/2015/01/so-gen-buhari-has-just-wasc-certificate.html
WASC VS PHD LOL
and the drama continues

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO / Coronavirus: Vera Akpan, 8-Year-Old Writes Buhari, Donates N2,350 / Meet Waliyah Abiola, Daughter Of Late MKO Abiola, Who Is A Music Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.