Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,160 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:36 PM

So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) (58996 Views)

Jonathan Deploys Military Men To Monitor Election – See Names And Phone Numbers / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / Breaking News - Buhari's WASC Certificate Is Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by LordCenturion(m): 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
zoomzoom:

Will BUHARI agree to the following;
1,True federalism.
2.Resource control.
3.Local government autonomy.
4.Passage of the petroleum industrial bill.
5.Regional equality by creating an extra state in the south east
Do we have his word that he will ensure the implementation the recommendations of the constituent assembly as collectively adopted?
If the answers to all above is in affirmative,then u can start showing me the blueprints for all your other" change" projects..if any is' no',...WAKA FAR WITH YOUR RETROGRESSIVE CHANGE.

does GEJ achieved wat u just mention for the past 6yrs he has been ruling?,buhari can't mention everything,he will just choose key point ...

2 Likes

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by ayabdul: 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
hedonistic:
How can we be sure that he even has a WASC qualification. Has anybody seen the certificate?
u speak like an illiterate,hw are we sure u hv a primary school cert,has any body seen it?

1 Like

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Etruth: 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Typical of APC rats. Insults only, no points at all only 'goat', 'fisherman', 'clueless' etc. I'm just ashamed we come from the same country sha.
I'm more ashamed being a citizen of the same country with a shortsighted, selfish and incorrigble hypocrite like you. A typical cloning of Esau, who is only interested in d dishonest gains he can get in d short term, and cares less about d future of the nation. GET LOST. You thieving, sycophantic GEJ asslickers, your time is up. Get ready for Kirikiri as from May 29, or seek political asylum in Zimbabwe.

1 Like

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by KwoiZabo(m): 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
Etruth:
I'm more ashamed being a citizen of the same country with a shortsighted, selfish and incorrigble hypocrite like you. A typical cloning of Esau, who is only interested in d dishonest gains he can get in d short term, and cares less about d future of the nation. GET LOST. You thieving, sycophantic GEJ asslickers, your time is up. Get ready for Kirikiri as from May 29, or seek political asylum in Zimbabwe.
How will all these secure the future of this country, did you not do Social Studies in JSS or are u like your Oga Buhari who could not graduate from high school?
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by ellechrystal(f): 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
Myself2:

You're faultless Elle,don't mind the APC e-rats,they're so high on the foul gas from Thiefnuboo's fart that they reason with their anuses most of the time
I tire o
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Kruzilano(m): 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
No wonder he said he will stabilise global oil price
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
gej till 2019

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by munex007(m): 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
I didn't insult you,I only stated a Fact..Never say what you don't know!!

Buhari graduated as a military officer (Lieutenant) in Royal Military Academy, Aldeshot UK. He attended the Defense College India.  Col Buhari attended the US Army War College Carlisle in Pennsylvania from 1979 -1980 and earned his command as a Brigadier General. The respected General Collin Powel attended the same school in 1976 to become Brigadier General. Some of Buhari’s classmates include General Beltson, General Thomas P Carney, General Bill Matz, General David E.K. Cooper etc. all of them are alive and can be reached and they will give glowing tributes of the man, Buhari, they know as their classmate.

I'm sorry if you feel insulted..its painful when you see people here writing crap without seeking the truth..

No amount of book knowledge can substitute for experience and maturity.

ellechrystal:

I gave my own opinion, n u idiot came here to call my bloodline. R u this stupid? Imagine u.. r u for real? U r a disgrace to ur whole generation. Idiot.. r u buhari? I am saying my opinion n u couldn't let us out without insulting? Blood idiot
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by kestolove95(m): 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
ibnjarir93:
I never wanted to touch on the merits & demerits of these new universities. But since you started, let me second. The one in my own town is temporarily situated at the office of the HOS. OHOS was moved to somewhere.
What baffles me most is how hurriedly these universities were asked to start academics. It leaves one with no option but to assume there is a political capital they intend to get out of this, especially as it was close to 2011 polls back then.
In any sane clime, university infrastructures are built first before academics starts. Although it may still be temporary before more structures are built as the number of Faculties (schools) & courses offered increase.
my bro gain admission dia...aswr evriday he keeps complainin abt d poor academic standrd..well his wrttin jamb dix yr..i pray a b u zaria gv him admsn
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by omolami: 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ee dont know how inec came about buhari's waec qualification.No certificate to prove this.inec just commence rigging d election
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by omolami: 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
We dont know how inec came about buhari's waec qualification.No certificate to prove this.inec just commence rigging d election
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
eleko1:
Point out everything that is bad. Minister
i can not categorically point out everytin.....

cos seun is there!!!

lols
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Mistaarhlohki(m): 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
Dahjhi:
This is what always happens in our politics which I failed to understand.. Vice(s) n deputies having resonable certs than thier bosses... Same happened with Aregbe nd Tomori of osun state... A zoologist to An Arch, lipsrsealed A lawyer deputizing a Waec holder... Something is going wrong

And maybe we shall be getting it wrong in our politics until The Zoologist go to the zoo to breed monkeys, The Architect Faces his business bringing new architectural designs into the country.. and the waec holder with military experience go and enroll again as a Strategy boss or whatever in the Military and let's give people with Political Science chance to come and practice what they've spent years in school studying... Hish I taya jare

#MyLayManView cheesy wink

We practice politics based on sentiments, tribe and money rather than merits, values and good morals.

Until we as a nation change our thinking nothing will be right... Its happening only time will tell.....I just have this inner feeling that the APC VP aspirant will end up ruling this entity called Nigeria... #my2©ents
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Dahjhi: 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:

We practice politics based on sentiments, tribe and money rather than merits, values and good morals.

Until we as a nation change our thinking nothing will be right... Its happening only time will tell.....I just have this inner feeling that the APC VP aspirant will end up ruling this entity called Nigeria... #my2©ents
going by the president aspirantz health bah?
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by M17: 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
eleko1:
It is better to have a WAEC sch cert holders than one daft,thieves with PHD that'll held us to ransom.BUHARI......Ni ooooooo,Ijoba Tiwa Tiwa. cool

you guy's only power is {LIKES} BASED ON NAIRALAND power. grin grin grin

unu no dey learn .

i'm gonna open napkin's/handkerchief shop b/4 election result because there will be many tears .

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Mistaarhlohki(m): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
Dahjhi:
going by the president aspirantz health bah?

Mysteriously yes.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by kahanma(m): 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
PUSH1:
It takes wisdom to lead and not some sort of certificate. Judging by qualifications, gej is not meant to rule, he's suppose to be in the Zoo breeding and cross breeding animals. Don't forget GMB is a retired general who has lead intelligent men in the army, the most difficult men of high and lows, Takes difficult decisions, solve difficult problems which an ordinary man won't know what to do. He is no different from a astute leader and a visionary. He's no darkness. You will understand when you free yourself from the shacks of religious and ethnic bigotry

I wish well for my country. Even where I am today doesn't stop me from loving and cherishing my country.
And it will be great pleasure and happiness from the deepest part of my heart to see my country where I envision it to be and frankly speaking I don't see that messiah in GMB.

Gej is not also the messiah here but since we can't have that messiah now, I think it's better to let the devil we know stay rather than the angel we don't know.

My opinion!!!

It doesn't depends on religion nor ethnic group. Just

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Dahjhi: 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:

Mysteriously yes.
but who cares... ? Anyone sha ti rule.. They are all the same.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by gbaskipro: 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
eleko1:
It is better to have a WAEC sch cert holders than one daft,thieves with PHD that'll held us to ransom.BUHARI......Ni ooooooo,Ijoba Tiwa Tiwa. cool

I can bet u don't have a PVC
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
wirinet:

It is not only in politics, this also happens in Business. The CEO's of the biggest companies in Nigeria and indeed the world almost always has less academic qualifications than his deputies and staff. Dangote without a Bachelors degree has many PHD holders as drivers. Even Warren Buffet without a high school certificate has many professors on his pay roll.

If you study history, you will realize that the people who had the most significant effect in societies had no outstanding academic qualification.

Leader ship qualities is inate, it cannot be taught at a university
Spot on, I will be stealing this line somewhere thanks.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by daninphilo(m): 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
Buharis is tested nd trust leader of looter nd thieves should go back to otuoeke
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by shaboti: 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
successhunter:

Sane mind should be tired of cluelessness and incompetency.
A failed government should always be changed. That will make incoming ones sit tight.
ok

Gej till 2019
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by babestella: 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
vinohh:
Do u think anybody can wakeup any day to answer General

What do you know about the army? What do you know about coup plotters?
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Abyzan(m): 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ph.d in Zoology....he should go be the King of the Jungle not here in Nigeria....but cry cry he's all we got....GEJ till 2019
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Mistaarhlohki(m): 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
Dahjhi:
but who cares... ? Anyone sha ti rule.. They are all the same.

This time around... I sense a new dawn for Nigeria....picture a Nigerian jerry Rawlings coming to power and cleansing all these bad bloods using himself as some sacrifice for the good of being a patriot... Thereby forging a bright future... Defying the so called Infamous Great Cabal
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Dahjhi: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:

This time around... I sense a new dawn for Nigeria....picture a Nigerian jerry Rawlings coming to power and cleansing all these bad bloods using himself as some sacrifice for the good of being a patriot... Thereby forging a bright future... Defying the so called Infamous Great Cabal
Really? Please tell me more..
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by BBackOurGlory: 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
BOKO-HARAM= NO TO WESTERN EDUCATION
BUHARI HARAM= NO WESTERN EDUCATION CERT
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by vexing(m): 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
eleko1:

U dey sell likes, 311 aba, only u
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by porka: 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
So they made Mr. Osinbajo Professor with only a first degree?
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by porka: 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
Oduduwaboy:
So PDP minions agree he has WASC certificate now. Na wa o. A bunch of ridiculous confusionists!
Sai Buhari!!!

He claimed he has WASC.

He couldn't (he still can't find any copy) provide any proof.

He presumably did not have WASC.

Minions or no minions, Buhari should show proof he possessed an Ordinary Level certificate.

Mere listing his name against "a" WASC cannot wish this fraud away.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by dapsoneh: 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
KwoiZabo:
If the perform you are talking about is not on Bed then you need help because what GEJ has done in 4yrs far exceeds what OBJ and Yaradua combined did. i am just ashamed that i come from the same country with people like you.
here world's from a dumb like u, u need help asap... get well soon. boy
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Lorechino(m): 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
let's give people with Political Science chance to come and practice what they've spent years in school studying...

Are u fellow POLITICAL ANIMAL?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Vera Akpan, 8-Year-Old Writes Buhari, Donates N2,350 / Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris / Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.