Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,184 members, 7,967,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:46 PM

Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye (26358 Views)

'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri / Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by Greatomotoy: 10:08am On Jan 16, 2015
TippyTop:
Am sure the president won't be Buhari, God already denied him the position 3 times, and only God knows why he continuosly refuse Buhari his prayer.
We should be careful of the change we asked for.
how many times did GOD deny ABRAHAM LINCOLN of political post? yet he became one of the greatest president of USA. THINK TWICE

1 Like

Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by wallex1983(m): 10:08am On Jan 16, 2015
Even if God tells Baba, he won't tell us
Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 16, 2015
D voice of man is d voice of God, so we know too! FeBUHARI 2015!
Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by thewarrior72: 10:19am On Jan 16, 2015
basisop:
What is God's perfect will? Is there any will or act of God that is not perfect or below expectation? Make Una know when Una annoy the Almighty oo. God no be man his ways are always perfect so no need for that adjective.
You know nothing about God & his ways, there's God permissive will & God perfect will....read your bible & stop been a baby Christian undecided undecided
Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by Rexyl(m): 10:23am On Jan 16, 2015
ollah1:

so he should shut up because he is a pastor.

Pastor must not lie to his congregation. He must not say what Holy Spirit doesn't tell him. Any pastor that makes God a lair will not only humiliate himself, but he will also sin against God and such sin may not be forgiven.
Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by anonimi: 10:24am On Jan 16, 2015
PrinceMario:
He said something the relates to that on OAU campus this morning. He said God knows the next president of Nigeria before we were born,so the time we use in discussing politics should be channel on something better like preaching Jesus.

God knows you will be a medical doctor so the time you use in

- going to school,
- paying your fees,
- studying,
- sitting for exams
- passing and getting a CERTIFICATE wink

to enable you practice as a doctor "should be channel on something better like preaching Jesus."
Then voila, big bang miracle and you are a doctor, not so

I don't know about you but me I nor be mumu to anyone including goMs angry
Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by oiseworld: 10:31am On Jan 16, 2015
kokoA:
“What’s God’s perfect will? That if the
fellow, who is going to come to power is
going to be God’s enemy, it will be part
of His perfect will. Because occasionally
when God wants to move you to where
He wants you to be, He may need to use
an enemy. Joseph would never have
fulfilled his destiny if his brother had loved
him,” .... Pastor Adeboye.

This is deep.. I understood something from this statement but I will keep it to myself grin

let me make it clear to you that God does not like using his enemies unless his children are not available. God will not continue to do for Nigerians what Nigerians ought to do for themselves.
Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by oiseworld: 10:39am On Jan 16, 2015
obasy09:

I would rather be islamized and live a good and peaceful life (Dubai a case study) than live in perpetual bondage and poverty. Remember, Libya was an Islamic State under Gadaffi.

in Christianity, we call this selling your destiny for a pot of portage. thou i know you're not a christian.
Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by oiseworld: 10:40am On Jan 16, 2015
tatax:
Is only men with deep thoughts and great ability to comprehend and read between lines will understand that papa has already said it all - Thank God i am blessed with that quality.. That part that says God can use his enemy to make his perfect will come through is deep.
People may say he is old and an illitrate but is only God who qualifies the unqualified and disqualifies the qualified. Some will say he has always failed to win but is only God who places people in authority at his own appointed time, all we need do is to keep trying..
As for me, i'm no fan of either GEJ or GMB but all i pray is God's will to be done.

you are off course bro.
Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by Rexyl(m): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2015
ollah1:
“What’s God’s perfect will? That if the fellow, who is going to come to power is going to be God’s enemy, it will be part of His perfect will. Because occasionally when God wants to move you to where He wants you to be, He may need to use an enemy. Joseph would never have
fulfilled his destiny if his brother had loved him,” .... Pastor Adeboye.

The Dumb, the Dumber and the Followers wouldn't understand the above quote

jokingly, seriously or divinely.. The most hated candidate will emerge as the best president.

God will use enemies of Jonathan to place him where he should be. And God will use enemies of Buhari to place him where he should be. Oh this is done!
Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by basisop(m): 10:46am On Jan 16, 2015
thewarrior72:
You know nothing about God & his ways, there's God permissive will & God perfect will....read your bible & stop been a baby Christian undecided undecided

Shut your trash. God's will are perfect and always. No imperfect will from the Almighty. Silly fanatic
Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by akubudejud(m): 10:50am On Jan 16, 2015
..God bless Sir.

Well said!
Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by BABANGBALI: 10:59am On Jan 16, 2015
Baba Adeboye playing safe since 1032AD grin
Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by OLUJAY4REAL: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2015
Swizdoe:
Baba on point especially the part where he said politicians know how to say yes and no meaning they are untrustworthy and pretenders.......
Who would have thought that the Jonathan that knelt in front of Baba to pray for him at the holy ghost service in december 2010 would become like this.......
Thank God for exposing the crafty man.

Your interpretation of the pastor's message was out of your bias tendency. Almost all the politicians are liars. They promise what they may not be able to achieve to the electorates they are all the same. Don't twist the man of God's words to suite your carnal wish, please.

2 Likes

Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 16, 2015
Wise response from Prof. Adeboye.
Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by thewarrior72: 11:05am On Jan 16, 2015
basisop:

Shut your trash. God's will are perfect and always. No imperfect will from the Almighty. Silly fanatic
Baby Christian!!....pick up your bible & read & stop arguing with me. Bible called your type a baby Christian who needed milk, instead of strong meat.

Run along BABY CHRISTIAN tongue cheesy
Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by Orikinla(m): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=Johnnyessence post=29832485][/quote]

[size=28pt]Here is a true man of God.
Very honest, humble, and wise.
And the first General Overseer to send me a Friend request on Facebook.
The first General Overseer to lay hands on my head for divine anointing.

“Do you know that if we talk more about Jesus than we do about politics, God will take care of politics?[/size]
[size=18pt]
SEE THE ATTACHED PHOTOGRAPH TO CONFIRM WHY POLITICIANS ARE LIARS. [/size]grin

Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by Rexyl(m): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2015
qualified:
Brethren,
This is a desperate and urgent call from the throne of Grace that the brethren in Christ are about to make the greatest error of their lives by selling off their kingly heritage for a mess of pottage called "change". Change into what? Change into what happened to Egypt , Sudan, Lybia, Algeria and Turkey which were once flourishing Christian countries but because the brethren there also sold their souls on the premise of "it does not matter" they became the last set of Christians in those countries! Remember Turkey! It was the beautiful Christian country called Constantinople! Today it is history! The foundation of the planned islamisation of Nigeria was taken in 1989 in Abuja by OIC. Since then they have not looked back! Our Government gave them a contribution of 21 billion dollars then! Wonder then where the funding of boko Haram is coming from? They have painfully now infiltrated one of the biggest denominations in Nigeria and offered one of their best Pastors -a Professor,a Vice presidential Slot! Now a larger community of that denomination now promotes this "change"! They did it in Constantinople ! Remember brethren, that the biggest denomination of Christians in the North - the EYN has been wiped off! All their churches burnt. You may say that it is the North it can't get here! They said the same thing in Sudan, Libya, Algeria and Constantinople! How come the brethren have become so dulled in the Spirit that they no longer are sensitive?
We may be the last Christians in Nigeria if this grave error the brethren is about to commit is not averted! Our Lord Jesus is greatly miffed by our irresponsibility as His Followers! How come we no longer hear Him! The Great shepherd of the Sheep! How come that Christians have forgotten that this country was made ungovernable by these same people and Christians are holding the wrong person responsible? How come? The signs of the eventual Islamization of Nigeria are awash in the 1999 constitution where Islam, Sharia are mentioned more than 100 times.! Not a single mention of Christ or Christianity! You say it does not matter. Now, mark it you cannot amend the constitution without a bitter progrom!
Brethren, the night is here! We must contend for the faith and our heritage which was handed once and for all to us by our maker!
Don't relent, sound this trumpet by forwarding same to all your contacts! We will not be the last Christians in Nigeria! Amen.

It's like I am reading this for the first time. Without mincing words the warnings are noted. I think Christians should bookmark this and adopt it as an article of decision making while contributing to matters of the pressing concerns on religious matters. This piece can't be passed by without investigation and confirmation.
Truly? Really? History must be there in the shelves of Google.
Final note. Beware! "Christ's warning"

1 Like

Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by DukeNija(m): 11:30am On Jan 16, 2015
PassingShot:

I guess when you fail in a venture three or four times, you give up based on your reasoning here.

The true measure of a man is not how many times he falls but how many times he is able to rise and move on after each fall.

I guess you know something about Abraham Lincoln of USA. He contested and lost the presidency 7 times before he finally won it.

Stop peddling lies, Abraham Lincoln never contested for the Presidency 7 times. He contested once. He contested for the congress and lost but not seven times. Liar!
Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by Ehimenboy(m): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2015
HE NEVER SAID 'ONLY GOD KNOWS...'!!!!! THIS IS ONE THING I FIND ANNOYING ABOUT THE PRESS, THEY MANIPULTATE STATEMENTS TO SUIT THEMSELVES.
NONSENSE!
'God knows...,' is it 'Only God knows'? Why was ONLY added if not for selfish and insincere reasons?
It's getting highly irritating! I would hardly believe anything I hear from mass media anymore, especially in whole!

P. S.: I take my stance from first hand information, I was at the meeting. Potential stalkers, take note.

1 Like

Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by AdeniyiA(m): 11:33am On Jan 16, 2015
The best thing to have in life is WISDOM, it reflects in your carriage, words and character.
You can never go back the same after visiting a wise man. When the wise speak, you're blessed ...
Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by initstime: 11:41am On Jan 16, 2015
post=29834661:
Ok

@Ultimate-pals@,
please stop this rubbish post of a defamed steamy pictures on every topic link comments.
MODERATOR do advice .
Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
Technically,telling Nigerians to make their own luck,destiny and vote wisely.
Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
tzoracle:
This quote though

Only few would understand the rest would start to shout
Sai gej
Sai buhari
Slowpokes

Na their way!
Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
Swizdoe:
Baba on point especially the part where he said politicians know how to say yes and no meaning they are untrustworthy and pretenders.......
Who would have thought that the Jonathan that knelt in front of Baba to pray for him at the holy ghost service in december 2010 would become like this.......
Thank God for exposing the crafty man.

Who would have also thought that a sharia maniac and a despot like buhari will choose pastors as his running mates all because of political expediencies and manipulations?

The politician in adeboye's story depicts buhari who within 5mins in the barn has already promised of putting an aircondition in the barn along with a colour tv just the same way he promised to stafilize the intl oyil frize which is the biggest impossible lie ever promised in the history of mankind.

Conclusion, both gej and gmb are politicians therefore they are both liars but u are free to choose whose fool u wanna be either gmb's fool or gej's fool- the choice is all urs.

As for the G.O, he knows that both gej & gmb are nothing but pathetic liars so he has decided not to endorse any of them but God's will shall be done irrespective of which of these pathetic liars becomes the president! That's the message so don't get it twisted.
Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by cutebobo(m): 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
kokoA:

This is deep.. I understood something from this statement but I will keep it to myself grin
Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by koikoi2(m): 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
What Adeboye doesn't know is dat God has already revealed d nxt president.

He is no other person dan Ebele Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by sallyzan(f): 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
BedLam:
And who the ffuck is daddy GO? Owner of Go t.v.?

watch your tongue/fingers my friend
Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by Ojiofor: 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
Pastor Adeboye is a smart man of God...
playing safe is what's best for business.
Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by munex007(m): 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
Are you thinking what I'm thinking bro?

That line is so deep and the words of wise men roll in parable..

kokoA:

Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by mystique18(m): 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
wisdom 4rm above dat surpass all human understanding... #Wow...was reading thru painstakingly 2 see whr d story wud end...more anointing DADDY G.O! ...am neida 4 GMB nor GEJ coz of my mixed feelings,d available had become d desirable,i wish dere wud b som1 wit staunch beliefs 2 move Nigeria fwd dat can break d duopoly...wishing airplanes could shoot d stars down...bt since itz impossible coz it is only wishful thinking...God's will is d best wich i wud follow...Thy will be done,o Lord!
Re: Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye by PStacks(m): 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
kokoA:

I understood Buhari could possibly be God's enemy but God can use him.

Pastor Adeboye sef has endorsed Buhari.

What are we waiting for?

Sai Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Houseboy ‘Steals’ Ex- Minister Akinyemi’s N11m Watch / Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly / CNN Breaking News:Tension in South East over Biafra agitation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.