Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,633 members, 7,944,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments (8709 Views)

Poll: Which is better? Originality or Unstoppable

Originality: 52% (37 votes)
Unstoppable: 47% (33 votes)
This poll has ended

Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards / Super Eagles Inspiration Song By Cohbams, Omawumi And Tuface / Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by concrete: 3:42am On Dec 21, 2008
@ trooe: you're not making any sense whatsoever

comprehension is fundamental. you quite obviously have issues as it pertains to that
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by mrmetoo1: 6:27am On Dec 21, 2008
Faze fans need to admit they need 2face to hype their guy, faze's album has been out a couple of months and got no buzz whatsoever. They're now using 2face's album as an opportunity to bring the dude to the limelight. U guys r like a guy that dated a very hot girl in high school and can't let go although she has moved on to bigger and better things. The fact is these guys are not on the same level, 2face has taken off while faze is still trying to find his feet. Ppl created brand new profiles for 2face. U guys have to admit 2face is KING!!!
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by geolabious(m): 10:50am On Dec 21, 2008
tosinadeda:

please post the link abeg

i prob meant 2face
[size=13pt]Hahahha
I cant believ this shocked shocked
U are a pretender[/size]
cheesy

tosinadeda:

c_gutta welcome o grin
[size=13pt]Welcome to where n coming from where[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by YoungK1: 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2008
This is meant to be a review between the two albums and not a career thing
For me whoever first stops releasing hits is the best losser simple.
Awards don't speak for talent though
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by tosinadeda: 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2008
Geo
wut? Pretend?
For wut?
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by YoungK1: 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2008
youngdee:

Talking about voice, how many of naija artistes has a sonorous voice like Tu baba? We all know his voice is great.

About their album, ye pa! The fact that he features R Kelly is even enough to kill Faze's album, Faze has just one semi hit track which is Originality which even sounds so much like a twist of Tu face song ( Feel like) where he mentioned the names of all the people which Faze mentioned and moreover, what sense does Originality make?

dont be stupid it doesn't sound like any of 2face's songs and orignality is a song dedicated to legends. International artistes like Nas, JayZ and The game have made tracks with same concepts before so dont use dat the dicresit the song
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by tosinadeda: 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2008
I lov dnt break
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2008
@unix4real1
You're missing the point. Totally. I'm not saying Faze is bigger than 2Face. By no means. My point is 2Face is. . . . . well . . . .

@youngdee?
2Face? Sonorous voice? Has the definition of sonorous changed in the last decade? Or is there another artist that goes by the name 2Face?
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by eleshin(m): 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2008
[b]pheesayor, i think you shud try n review the topic cos i've been tryin to log in but multilinks dey Bleep up.there is no basis for comparing the two album, but i can see that when no evidence is available pple are now using voice.maybe it is ur sense of comparison that has been beclouded by the unnecessary fanatism for faze.
"when you look up in the sky
nd u see me dey fly nd u dey try to shoot me because maka why
askin me nonsense i no dey reply
we no dey LIE, guy we dey realy multiply
pick up the pieces of ur life
why you dey look me when there is a lot in ur eye
there is a difference btw me nd you
pls dnt look what other pple do
try n 2 stop me i go zoom zoom zoom
you dey learn how to fly i've been to the moon
badmouth me,backbite me,den dey provoke but i no send you
i ma do me,i ma let you do you
there is apiece of the prize for you
dony try to walk around in my shoe
dont try because he no go size you
chorus, i want to be free
free like a bird,
oh i thought you heard,
say i no yaw like but i like peace instead.

FREE.(unstoppable)
realy unstoppable.this is a warning not only to faze but any other wanna be including all the fans.[/b]
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by pheesayor(m): 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2008
mr_me_too:

Faze fans need to admit they need 2face to hype their guy, faze's album has been out a couple of months and got no buzz whatsoever. They're now using 2face's album as an opportunity to bring the dude to the limelight. U guys r like a guy that dated a very hot girl in high school and can't let go although she has moved on to bigger and better things. The fact is these guys are not on the same level, 2face has taken off while faze is still trying to find his feet. people created brand new profiles for 2face. U guys have to admit 2face is KING!!!

Independent went platinum, Originality is also platinum now and so will most albums but judging the success of an album in Nigeria shouldnt be solely on album sales due to the amount of cd's in Nigeria. In alaba it's as low 60 naira so almost everyone can afford to buy every album that is released so get that into ur head.

I'm not hyping Faze, I havent even met him before despite the fact that we both stay in Festac, I'm just a fan and not just for the fun of it but because his does good music. I listened to the album well today and it's not bad as I said earlier(I should apologise for that) but it's not as tight as Grass to Grace, everyone will agree with this. The fact that he did duets with Rkelly and Chakademus & Pliers and Melissa Briggs doesnt make him the best. Be honest to urself and others and you'll see that Grass to Grace is better.

On Faze, for the market, Independent is better but for GOOD MUSIC, I mean GOOD MUSIC I pick Originality anytime anyday.

And to tosin who claims he bought the album because of me no vex ooo, I only recommended good music to and maybe you immune to good music thats why u r not feeling the album.

To everyone, I'm not a tuface hater, I will state here clearly again. Back in the early plantashun boiz days, I used to be inspired by their songs and I even wrote songs from that but thats history but I still love them all, I just prefer faze and it will forever remain that way no matter what anyone says.

I dont think I should include this but I will, start judging with the result of the poll, I'm sure there's no multiple voting.
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by pheesayor(m): 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2008
eleshin:

[b]pheesayor, i think you should try n review the topic because i've been tryin to log in but multilinks dey mess up.there is no basis for comparing the two album, but i can see that when no evidence is available people are now using voice.maybe it is ur sense of comparison that has been beclouded by the unnecessary fanatism for faze.
"when you look up in the sky
nd u see me dey fly nd u dey try to shoot me because maka why
askin me nonsense i no dey reply
we no dey LIE, guy we dey realy multiply
pick up the pieces of ur life
why you dey look me when there is a lot in ur eye
there is a difference between me nd you
please dnt look what other people do
try n 2 stop me i go zoom zoom zoom
you dey learn how to fly i've been to the moon
badmouth me,backbite me,den dey provoke but i no send you
i ma do me,i ma let you do you
there is apiece of the prize for you
dony try to walk around in my shoe
don't try because he no go size you
chorus, i want to be free
free like a bird,
oh i thought you heard,
say i no yaw like but i like peace instead.

FREE.(unstoppable)
realy unstoppable.this is a warning not only to faze but any other want to be including all the fans.[/b]

I Think I should add this too, FREE is my favourite on the album. To me it's the best and it's from a local producer. No one is stopping him, abi anybody try hold am down before. If there is anyone he should be free from, it would be from his margaret thatcher wife, pero, who gives him trouble all the time. Dont ask me for link cos he stays very close to my house in Festac.
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by tosinadeda: 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2008
Immune to good music?
Originality album aint good music mr oga!
I still av indepent cd til 2day!
I personally broke the originality cd
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by rockyfela(m): 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2008
PLSSSSSSSSSS GO AND BUY THIS ALBUM, THIS IS A CLASSIC. VERY DIFFERENT 4RM THE USUAL NAIJA SOUND, AWESOME TRACKS ARE
4 ME : fly, outside, can't do without you, appreciate you, oh papa, feeling you, free, flex,

FLY is crazyyyyyyy,

I hrd dis album has gone platinum in its 1stweek,
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by bilms(m): 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2008
tuface album swallow originality.

no comment
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by bilms(m): 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2008
tuface album swallow originality.

no comment
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by mrmetoo1: 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2008
@pheesayor

Don't worry keep listening to the album and u'll keep appreciating it more. For me, my fav right now is "Oh Papa" thats a fantastic song. Anyway I wasn't trying to knock down whatever faze has achieved but the fact is there is really no room for comparison. Just the buzz from 2face's album is deafening, something faze has always lacked. As for the songs, 2face's songs on this album are different from the usual Naija club-banging oriented sounds, he took it to the next level like he always does, as he said "Jungle Don Mature"
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by lancevader(m): 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2008
2face yeye mägä
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by eleshin(m): 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2008
[b]pheesayor just listen to outside and see the difference between a boy and a man.success formular is 2face birthright,he is on point, just a week the album has gone platinum,whereas originality is still struggling on shelf of his marketer.comparing the two album is nothing but blasphemy.repent the kingdom of 2baba is here.
"why do pple keep sayin what they dont realy mean
like when u tell me say "i'm sorry"they only realy want you to 4get.
making empty promises that they cannot fulfil
like when it comes to realy watchin ur back
they cant just go for life
what is it i'm sayin that you do not understand
are you part of the game or is it that you are just part of the plan
who shud i believe in or shud i just blank
like when talk about a perfect world,i say its not goin to be in my generation"
from oh papa.
whatever happens i n his family is none of ur bizniz,that shows how frustrated you are seein him progressin,you are nothing but a perfect definition of a pessimist pheesayor.[/b]
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by kaypumpin2(m): 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2008
2face is getting deeper with each album.
Some songs in this unstoppable are just the BOMB.
Esp dont wanna go down there.Just so on point.
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by OmniPotens(m): 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2008
I think originality is a very good with crackers like Valentine's Day, Originality, am in love, spend my money, story of my life, dutty wine, yawa eh, hold ur, u no try and Tatoo Girls (remix) as well as 2faze's with enter the place (the oldest song on the album though) as its best song, jungle don mature, outside as its best works.
This shows that they are all good albums but I tip Faze's Originality cos it's more lively to 2face's.
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by Devince: 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2008
For me Originality is just the best of the two from any angle you look at it
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by eleshin(m): 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2008
thats for you,it doesnt realy matter,we know where you are coming from.i'm sure you fulfilled.you can excuse the thread for the real pple.you can do better in game section.
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by tosinadeda: 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2008
originality is filled with annoying lyrics!!! daaamn
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by concrete: 1:01am On Dec 23, 2008
LOL

didn't we predict it!!!!

unstoppable already headed STRAIGHT for the record books

na so!!!!!!!!!!!!

up 2baba
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by pheesayor(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2008
tosinadeda:

originality is filled with annoying lyrics!!! daaamn

ur opinion bro, please keep it to yourself
eleshin:

[b]pheesayor just listen to outside and see the difference between a boy and a man.success formular is 2face birthright,he is on point, just a week the album has gone platinum,whereas originality is still struggling on shelf of his marketer.comparing the two album is nothing but blasphemy.repent the kingdom of 2baba is here.
"why do people keep sayin what they don't realy mean
like when u tell me say "i'm sorry"they only realy want you to forget.
making empty promises that they cannot fulfil
like when it comes to realy watchin ur back
they can't just go for life
what is it i'm sayin that you do not understand
are you part of the game or is it that you are just part of the plan
who should i believe in or should i just blank
like when talk about a perfect world,i say its not goin to be in my generation"
from oh papa.
whatever happens i n his family is none of ur bizniz,that shows how frustrated you are seein him progressin,you are nothing but a perfect definition of a pessimist pheesayor.[/b]

don't let this result into insults, I just told u what he needs to be free from IMO, and if anyone even doesnt want his progress, it's not certainly faze. U can keep posting lyrics, I'll keep posting my opinion, chikena!!!

mr_me_too:

@pheesayor

Don't worry keep listening to the album and u'll keep appreciating it more. For me, my fav right now is "Oh Papa" thats a fantastic song. Anyway I wasn't trying to knock down whatever faze has achieved but the fact is there is really no room for comparison. Just the buzz from 2face's album is deafening, something faze has always lacked. As for the songs, 2face's songs on this album are different from the usual Naija club-banging oriented sounds, he took it to the next level like he always does, as he said "Jungle Don Mature"

U r right about the buzz, and thats what is working for him till today. For the first time I'll agree with you. You'll have different favourites at different times. It happened to me with Originality. Anyway, I've been feeling the track FREE, the sound to me is GREAT!!!

And FYO, there is room for comparism, I wont agree with you on that
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by tolala(m): 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2008
to me both guys are messed up.why did i say that?listen to face's album and after originality u will sleep.and for tuface i dont know if you guys have good ears like i do but i can swear on my life that R kelly wasnt the one that sang the last verse all he did was sing hook,who knows whether it was one of kels confidant that stole the song and sold it to 2 baba or why would u call something a collabo and all u sang was the hook.am thinking probably somebody somewhere has got some explaining to do.have not listened to 2 faces album but am sure if there is any extra ordinary song on it,i would have heard it just like i couldnt run away from gongo aso.time will tell though.infact am going to start a topic on this issue
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by tolala(m): 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2008
ok i think right now i have to say 2 baba deserves an appology from me.as after sending my previous coment i stepped outside to get my cloth from my tailor and he was getting high on 2 babas album.tried listening to a couple of tracks and i felt like a fool becos i fell in love with close to four tracks that i heard immediately.and about the r kelly thingy am sorry again cos had it been i was patient enough before comenting i would have seen 2 face featuring r kelly and one other guy.pips for real 2 face is unstoppable and it would be unfair for any one to just coment foolishly just like i did earlier.for me,comparing originality with unstoppable is not fair and if ANYBODY THINKS ORIGINALITY IS BETTER IT ONLY MEANS YOU DIDNT LISTEN TO UNSTOPPABLE .SIMPLE.RIDE ON BABA I DEY FEEL U DIE AND I AM GETTING THE ALBUM RIGHT AWAY
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by canalarge: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2008
Guy u worry oo, na who u dey fool na? so you comot go out go see ur tailor, then listen to more than four tracks, then come house back come write for computer, all this in 20 minutes abi? sofri sofri lie abeg, try part 2. Anyway i nor surprise becos according to you, you really Foolish well well. As for me i go speak my mind after i listen to the album
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by tosinadeda: 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2008
canalarge:

Guy u worry oo, na who u dey fool na? so you comot go out go see ur tailor, then listen to more than four tracks, then come house back come write for computer, all this in 20 minutes abi? sofri sofri lie abeg, try part 2. Anyway i nor surprise because according to you, you really Foolish well well. As for me i go speak my mind after i listen to the album

so how do u feel after posting this?
a champion abi?
rubbish.
just attack people for no just cause
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by tosinadeda: 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2008
pheesayor:

ur opinion bro, please keep it to yourself
naaaaaaaaaah my opinion is meant to be aired my dear friend
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by eleshin(m): 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2008
pheesayor you are the one that is frustrated cos i cant see any reason why you have to drag pero issue into analysis of album.the lyrics is just to refute ur claim that 2face aint gat lyrics,maybe you shud try n post from originality.you are not even ashame of urself comparing 3 months old album 2 a week old album,despite the diff. in time of release unstoppable beat originality hands down.i'm sure baro is aware of this topic but i thinkhe has repent to become a student of reality.
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by concrete: 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2008
kai

i didn't even know faze's album had been out for 2 whole months. meanwhile, in 1 week, 2face has managed to outsell the boy

pele, faze. ur still ok sha. u'll just always remain in 2baba's shadow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? / Who Is Your Favorite Nigerian Rapper ? / DOWNLOAD MP3: Jax – Like My Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.