Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,038 members, 7,973,527 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:46 PM

Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments (8745 Views)

Poll: Which is better? Originality or Unstoppable

Originality: 52% (37 votes)
Unstoppable: 47% (33 votes)
This poll has ended

Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards / Super Eagles Inspiration Song By Cohbams, Omawumi And Tuface / Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by concrete: 1:03am On Jan 05, 2009
@ eleshin:

"when you look up in the sky
nd u see me dey fly nd u dey try to shoot me because maka why
askin me nonsense i no dey reply
we no dey LIE, guy we dey realy multiply
pick up the pieces of ur life
why you dey look me when there is a lot in ur eye
there is a difference between me nd you
please dnt look what other people do
try n 2 stop me i go zoom zoom zoom
you dey learn how to fly i've been to the moon
badmouth me,backbite me,den dey provoke but i no send you
i ma do me,i ma let you do you
there is apiece of the prize for you
dony try to walk around in my shoe
don't try because he no go size you
chorus, i want to be free
free like a bird,
oh i thought you heard,
say i no yaw like but i like peace instead.

FREE.(unstoppable)

^^^my fave track on the album so far. i haven't heard them all yet though. just whatever I can get online

God, the man is pure talent menn. this song is the business. kai!!!!!
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by tosinaded(m): 2:45am On Jan 05, 2009
concrete:

[b]

"when you look up in the sky
nd u see me dey fly nd u dey try to shoot me because maka why
askin me nonsense i no dey reply
we no dey LIE, guy we dey realy multiply
pick up the pieces of ur life
why you dey look me when there is a lot in ur eye
there is a difference between me nd you
please dnt look what other people do
try n 2 stop me i go zoom zoom zoom
you dey learn how to fly i've been to the moon
badmouth me,backbite me,den dey provoke but i no send you
i ma do me,i ma let you do you
there is apiece of the prize for you
dony try to walk around in my shoe
don't try because he no go size you
chorus, i want to be free
free like a bird,
oh i thought you heard,
say i no yaw like but i like peace instead.

inspirational shit!!!
this is wut u call a song with lyrics!!!
some deep shit

no be "she dey play me ball o" or "she get k - leg, leave am like that" absolute crap and nonsence
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by rockyfela(m): 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2009
lmao @ tosin

inspirational shit!!!
this is what u call a song with lyrics!!!
some deep shit
no be "she dey play me ball o"  or  "she get k - leg, leave am like that"  absolute crap and nonsence

but true word sha, The Unstopable is Unstopable
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by concrete: 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2009
tosinaded@:

inspirational shit!!!
this is what u call a song with lyrics!!!
some deep shit

no be "she dey play me ball o" or "she get k - leg, leave am like that" absolute crap and nonsence

LOL at "k leg" bit

bwahahaha

2face is just BADD.

all the bad belle people
them they start to dey frown
them no say na only God dey give people crown

na only me them they craze
them dey do like say
na only them dey holy for the place

i mean, really!!! who else but the KING
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by pureminded: 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2009
God bless yo'all dat said the truth , 2 face is far bigger than faze, Though his songs now is not club bangin and all that ,But as a real music bussiness man , i can understand that 2 face is looking into the international market. He said it himself, saying, he went to some places in America,North America etc and nobody knew about 2 face and he was like wow, Im Damn porpular in other african countries. So he had to come up with stuffs that can fit into international scene. If you listen to the songs in his latest album (Unstopable) Yo'all gon see the tracks are just d international standard. So 2 face already gained the ground all over africa. My guy is looking into the international scene now, she u grab? so has faze gained his own ground here in Nigeria? @phesayor huh? not to talk of doing international standard stuffs ! So na so U GRAB?
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by gfm4luv(m): 11:44am On Feb 19, 2009
faze 4 life
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by pheesayor(m): 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2009
gfm4luv:

faze 4 life

faze till eternity grin to all bad belles
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by bigismalls: 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2009
At this stage, i think I know what real music is. I have taken time to listen to faze's album and I realised again what real music is from begining to end. Who says play ball and hold your is crap? then why is naija roching 4kasibe. He's is just a blend of real talent ranging from international standard blues,inspiration and fun. Lets stop being baised, its clear that some of this posters have not even taken time to listen to faze's album. Tuface is tight, but because he has more fame does not make his album tighter.
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by bigismalls: 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2009
pureminded, the only place that faze has not gained grounds is in your head. Do your homework well before analysing.
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by obe2nice: 6:48am On Feb 23, 2009
Faze's originality is much better than any song from 2face's album, but on the average Face made a mess of himself as the only song in his album is originality, as an avowed fan of Face i believe he shot himself in the leg by attempting to do commercial, achievement wise, 2face has achieved a lot, being pushed by the Ogungbe's there is no doubt he should, on the streets too many children and still counting, doing anything with R Kelly doesn't mean anything, the quality of music is what matters, though i agree that he has won this one due to Face's peurile lyrics, but 2face has done some of the dumest things in music, imagine wearing the Ghanian flag as his costum when he did his video in Ghana
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by Akufesia(m): 7:00am On Feb 23, 2009
Confirm!!!!
Originality.
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by pheesayor(m): 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2009
more,
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by gfm4luv(m): 10:05am On Feb 25, 2009
yes o
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by pheesayor(m): 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2009
keep d thread going
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by mrbargains(m): 1:15am On Mar 19, 2009
2face Unstoppable Audio CD.Get this hot album here:
http://www.myafricanbargains.com
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by chrisical(m): 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2009
Na u be the distributor? grin
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by larayat(f): 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2009
obe2nice:

Faze's originality is much better than any song from 2face's album, but on the average Face made a mess of himself as the only song in his album is originality, as an avowed fan of Face i believe he shot himself in the leg by attempting to do commercial, achievement wise, 2face has achieved a lot, being pushed by the Ogungbe's there is no doubt he should, on the streets too many children and still counting, doing anything with R Kelly doesn't mean anything, the quality of music is what matters, though i agree that he has won this one due to Face's peurile lyrics, but 2face has done some of the dumest things in music, imagine wearing the Ghanian flag as his costum when he did his video in Ghana
yeah,i tink dats d bitter truth 4 anybody who tinks otherwise u can take a swim in d lagoon.faze 4eva.
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by ja4kelly: 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2009
2 face is the best not faze d-banj no reach tu face , faze no reach 2 face

Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by ja4kelly: 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2009
No body fit put Faze picture for here
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by drebaba12(m): 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2009
for all the hatters of 2baba u are talking about lyrics and the best well this is ur answer
The best ft artist in naija
The first to win an MTV BASE award
The first to win a WORLD AWARD
The highest selling artist in AFRICA

so what are u telling me where is faze even in planatshun boiz we saw the best of 2face and black faze,faze was no were to be found .

Enter the place make u see if u no go carry bele too.take it or leave it 2baba is the KING.
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by YoungK1: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2009
drebaba12:

for all the hatters of 2baba u are talking about lyrics and the best well this is ur answer
The best ft artist in naija
The first to win an MTV BASE award
The first to win a WORLD AWARD
The highest selling artist in AFRICA

so what are u telling me where is faze even in planatshun boiz we saw the best of 2face and black faze,faze was no were to be found .

Enter the place make u see if u no go carry bele too.take it or leave it 2baba is the KING.

U are such a pig
Who told u the award tuface won in the World Music category was for Africa. It was for best selling Nigerian artiste.
I also suggest u read abour angelique Kidjo and youssou N'dour (senegalese) they both have won grammies. Kidjo made a soundtrack for the famous lion king movies and Youssou did one for the France 98 world cup official song.
Go and learn before u talk.
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by drebaba12(m): 10:33am On Sep 14, 2009
U be fool, wat am i saying i dey talk about faze and u dey talk rubish. Were is faze when 2baba dey represent Nigeria . Originality is a big flop to be conpare to Unstoppable songs like
I sing
Fly
Free
Appreciate
Excuse me sister
So proud
See it coming
Feeling you
i wish u have listene to d Original version of Feeling You got great Rythm than d remix. Just listen to Outside and see d different btw A man and A boy.
Ujah bless no cause.
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by drebaba12(m): 10:35am On Sep 14, 2009
U be fool, wat am i saying i dey talk about faze and u dey talk rubish. Were is faze when 2baba dey represent Nigeria . Originality is a big flop to be conpare to Unstoppable songs like
I sing
Fly
Free
Appreciate
Excuse me sister
So proud
See it coming
Feeling you
i wish u have listene to d Original version of Feeling You got great Rythm than d remix. Just listen to Outside and see d different btw A man and A boy.
Ujah bless no cause.
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by drebaba12(m): 10:36am On Sep 14, 2009
I sing
Fly
Free
Appreciate
Excuse me sister
So proud
See it coming
Feeling you
Ujah bless no cause.
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by drebaba12(m): 10:39am On Sep 14, 2009
I sing
Fly
Free
Appreciate
Excuse me sister
So proud
See it coming
Feeling you
Ujah bless no cause.
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by drebaba12(m): 10:45am On Sep 14, 2009
I sing
Fly
Free
Appreciate
Excuse me sister
So proud
See it coming
Feeling you
Ujah bless no cause.
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by drebaba12(m): 10:50am On Sep 14, 2009
I sing
Fly
Free
Appreciate
Excuse me sister
So proud
See it coming
Feeling you
Ujah bless no cause.
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by YoungK1: 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2009
drebaba12:

I sing
Fly
Free
Appreciate
Excuse me sister
So proud
See it coming
Feeling you
Ujah bless no cause.

First of all you said 'I sing' lets talk about it. What was good about the song talkin' about girls in Jacuzzi and gettin' married after so much uselessness. It was all crap without the beat. I respect the producer but 2face a big crap. Fly for me was pretty empty. talkin about free it's a better mention. Appreciate is cool and see it coming is nothin' to right home about. For so proud its all about plabbing with the masculine rhyme structure over every line and still empty. Excuse me sister sounded like he was tellin' his sister about he woes sodom and gomora and all that. that's wat he's teaching the kids wit his folly in life. Feelin you is trash. if u had said 'outside' I would be beta pleased.
Mind 2face is nothin' big just same wit his fellow folks after all talkin' awards D'Banj has 3MTv awards against he's 1. p-square 6 Hip-Hpo awards against he's 4 but dat is not the point. Talent and awards are two seperate things. dont care about wat u hve to say but wen u grow older u'll diffinately improve in yo' reasoning. Faze up everyone.
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by baslone: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2009
Young K:

dont care about wat u hve to say but wen u grow older u'll diffinately improve in yo' reasoning. Faze up everyone.

Yeah, I definitely can guess how old you are!! LOL grin
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by rockyfela(m): 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2009
dumb young k. Y didnt u mention faze among people u are comparing him wiv? Dbanj himself said it that he looks up to 2face so wat r u talking about?

feeling u is a great song. fly is amazing, outside is beautiful, appreciate it is beautiful, i luv the song " i sing" its a chillin song, free is off the chains, I see it coming i doubt if u listened to the message in that song? its supposed to be an album filler and not a hit, Jungle don mature is nice, looking for a real message u have GO DOWN THERE, enter the place is a party banger

i BET U CANT MENTION many tracks 4rm originality album,

Speaking of dbanj having 4 mtv awards against 2face's one, 1stly only 1 of the 4 is mtv europe awards of which we know the 1st african 2 get that ofcourse 2baba. The remaing 3 is mtv mama in nigeria of which 2face had not released an album in 2 years wen they did that award show but he managed to get 2 nominations. Y not talk about this year? HE HAS THE HIGHEST NOMINATION IN THE WHOLE AWARDS? HAS ANYONE OF THEM WON MORE KORA AWRDS THAN 2FACE? HAS ANYONE OF THEM WON A MOBO AWARD (only 9ice)? Has anyone won a WORLD MUSIC AWARD?

How many of them have had sold out concerts outside africa? only psquare sell out crowds in africa and he does that 2. Carribeans especially jamaica and barbados He has sold out shows. Moscow was same thing, none of them is as travelled and known as him so pls no insult baba.

International collabos wiv d likes of wyclef, bennie man, chademus nd pliers? mary j? wyclef talking of a joint album wiv him? plssss i can go on and on.

Accept the fact 2face is big and that album was a pace setter.
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by okeey(m): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2009
well there is alot under this
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by baslone: 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2009
Let others get their lots as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman / Burna Boy Ft. D'banj - Won Da Mo / [Video] Skepta Ft Wizkid – "Energy" (Stay Far Away)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.