Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With (3074 Views)

I Need A Matured Guy To Hang Out Wit In Lagos And Must Good On Bed / I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money / Just Wanna Go Out: Where Can I Hang Out In Abuja: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by instrument(m): 2:27pm On May 01, 2007
hello babycool,am joshua ilesanmi,i dont hv much to say here.all i only need to send call me 08030538609,i reside in abuja.
i worship @r.c.c.g gracious hotel,garki 2.hope to hear from u soon.cheers
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by IBDat(m): 2:40pm On May 01, 2007
LMFAO grin - see flock!
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by manoy(m): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2007
ok,I don hear o but , How was ur day babycool?stay on top
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by McOmo(m): 12:17am On Oct 13, 2007
Applicants everywhere ?
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by Sunnyjean(m): 11:04am On Oct 15, 2007
baby cool. lets talk
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by beeneezee(m): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2007
Hmm ha, na waa 4 this nija babe, oh u want a guy that is financial stable or able what ever to take care of you but you no wan tender, infact e be like say you jst woke up from sleep.Well since you dey Abuja make you go meet YARDUA to take care of you , you know say he no go get time 4 sex. Yooooouu no serioussssseeee!. tongue
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by naira4doll(m): 12:23am On Oct 16, 2007
;d kiss
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by babycool(f): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2007
For all of u u think i need ur money, for ur information, i am very confortable, i av a comfortable apartment and a car and i even have my own company and run series of businesses, some nairalanders who have met me can tetisfy to that, so if u think i am after ur money pls think again, i am not sure any man in this site can single handed meet my needs, bt at the same time i know that there a lot of lazy " Abuja boys" around who are seeking for ladies to devour and that is why i stated it clear because i needed a guy who have made some achievment for himself tongue
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by Sunnyjean(m): 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2007
Babycool, how can i meet you? Though i live in Lagos
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by Nobody: 2:39am On Oct 20, 2007
babycool:

For all of u u think i need your money, for your information, i am very confortable, i av a comfortable apartment and a car and i even have my own company and run series of businesses, some nairalanders who have met me can tetisfy to that, so if u think i am after your money please think again, i am not sure any man in this site can single handed meet my needs, bt at the same time i know that there a lot of lazy " Abuja boys" around who are seeking for ladies to devour and that is why i stated it clear because i needed a guy who have made some achievment for himself tongue

babe u for no mention all this now

plenty yahoozeee guys will answer you now
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by McOmo(m): 3:21am On Oct 20, 2007
She is just blabbing ! Who and who have met her on NL ? or is it that she has been meeting wit d wrong guys ? Comfortable my @$$ !
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by hitsales(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2007
Well,

I'd like to clear the air on here. it aint good for y'all critizing this babe for what she's after. She actually need someone she can talk to, walk the long road chattin away and someone she can get herself inclined with. So I'd advice y'all who are against her request to look elsewhere and register your trash. It aint worth it. She just need company and I bet she'll get one thoug, and not with your negative attitudes on here.

Aight Babe, i see you're looking, i'd like to meet you but you're way too far from me. I reside here in lagos and Im a christian trying to live up the life of a christian. A good prayerful guy who's conversation rate is 40% Christian talk, 60% for others. if need be, can you call? You can contact me via my signature below, You take care,

Michael B
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by McOmo(m): 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2007
Anoda muppet ! Later y'all whine that u got deceived . . . na sugar mummy u dey find ?
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 22, 2007
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by mellow(m): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2007
The lady only said no sex but did not say no love making. Get the flow?

Let the more daring ones apply and a trial will convince you.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by babycool(f): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2007
Thanks Micheal B

That was very sweet of u. kiss smiley
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by babycool(f): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2007
Thanks every one i think i found someone nice. so you can forget about this thread.
Cheers! cheesy
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2007
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by McOmo(m): 1:17am On Oct 23, 2007
Lol
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by abiri(m): 9:18am On Oct 23, 2007
Hi Babycool never mind all thosae guys that have so so insultive. I don't normally like to make comments but the bad comments have been too much for my liking anyway.
This is a forum for free expression for adults and notfor some gooks to think a girl would post sumthing as such without being serious.
Anyway, they can't expect u to start telling the house that u want sex or love making or whatever .If I had seen ur email add in ur profile I'd just send u a message and not making any fuss about it.
I think we may have some thingfs in common anyway and although I'm not presently staying in Abuja I hope to move in soon cos I'm hoping for some beta things over there not to let the forum tk that into playin again.
Anyway u can contact me thru mycontacts below or online.
Take care and don't always give a damn about what people say or think about what u want .I stay in LAGOS presently but I'll b comin to Abuja by Nov. endin.
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by nwabumax(m): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2007
babe u dey vex, in fact eoungh vextation here how you know go include sex wen u what money, Nigar bebes are sometings, one can not help but laugh. well am in Abuja and well wish u change your proposal. include sex or exclude money matter. u can call for help, my Dear nwabumax@yahoo.com
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by realplay(m): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2007
funny
am in abuja, but how can we do all that,yet no sex.na wa"
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by lilrukevwe(m): 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2007
Dont mind them jare my sista. They 're all broke asses. send me ur addy, & fone number. I' ve a few millions i can play wiv. BUT u go drop first o. I go come give u cheque, for my savana bank account, or my allstate account. KARUWA!!! dan ban za!
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2007
all unengaged nairaland guys, where are you ? cheesy
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by babycool(f): 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2007
why are the Nigerian Guys so keen about sex?
salsera:

babe u for no mention all this now

plenty yahoozeee guys will answer you now
grin grin "Yahoozee Guys"?
Babe u funny oh!
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2007
babycool:

why are the Nigerian Guys so keen about sex? grin grin "Yahoozee Guys"?
Babe u funny oh!
so who's the lucky guy cool
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by babycool(f): 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2007
My bro, a guy who understands me completely, smiley
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by uboy(m): 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2007
hem, hem, heh LOL[color=#006600][/color]

Actually what she wants is the opposite, she wants all of thats but without sounding desperate.

She wants lot of sex,
she wants lot of money,
and she needs a guy that will sore her wild dream,

I wish the best in your quest but don't use selective honesty on us, to be honest you want fun so pls go for it.
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by chaloo(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2007
sorry babycool, I dont meet your requirements except that I am financially 'stable'
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by babycool(f): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2007
why is it that its now that i want this thread to end that it is becoming intersting grin

Uboy.

Broaden ur self, why are u so narrow minded?
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2007
babycool:

My bro, a guy who understands me completely, smiley

congrats,
Dudes the thread is officially closed cool
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2007
babycool:

why is it that its now that i want this thread to end that it is becoming intersting grin
Uboy.
Broaden your self, why are u so narrow minded?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For The Ladies:you Want A Sugar Boy, Sex Mate, Here Is Your Opportunity / ??? / Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.