Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With (3074 Views)

I Need A Matured Guy To Hang Out Wit In Lagos And Must Good On Bed / I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money / Just Wanna Go Out: Where Can I Hang Out In Abuja: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by 3dhunter(m): 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2007
would have enjoyed this relationship but their are two major problems

1. i don't reside in Abuja
2. i am only free 3 hrs on Sunday and that is when i rest for the whole week
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2007
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2007
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by babycool(f): 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2007
;d ;d ;d
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by babycool(f): 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2007
grin grin grin
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by seyichem(m): 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2007
right to ur own opinion babycool.I'll like to be ur friend.seyimayungbe@yahoo.com
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 01, 2007
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by NnawuiN(m): 5:44am On Nov 01, 2007
babycool, u can contact me on 08033095886
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by erus(m): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2007
Ok lady cool, i'm readily available, what christian denomination ar you? cool
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2007
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by pemidam(m): 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2007
Guys don suffer

u ar just tryin to pull our leg, right!!!

Best of luck in ur search
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 05, 2007
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by WolexBaba(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2007
Hi Baby,
checked out ur profile, and loved what I saw.
I'm Nigerian, big (not too big), dark, extremely wowo (ugly) and impressively smart. However, at the moment, I'm resident in Lagos, not Abuja, bt nevertheless I'd love 2 be ur friend. Moreover, globalisation these days has limited d effect of geographical distance.
So, If u dont mind, culd u pls send ur email addy and GSM # to 08032498457, 08056527359 or jackalmighty@yahoo.com.
Thanks a million.
Jack
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by Nautillus(m): 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2007
Guyz, guyz, guyz,

lets put an end to this foolishness, xtian and finantially stable my ass,

please, 4get this gal and concentrate your online time on some1 serious abeg

angry angry angry angry
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by eneji(m): 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2007
hi babycool i must say u are the most frustrated person on nairaland no wonder u came to bite me i never thought u are searchin for who will feed your Abuja hunger stomach but don't worry i know u knew that men has change there style now is
HONEY POT , BIG MONEY
CLOSE IT , FIND UR WAY
Oh i forget are u done with those men in your church i no u attend one of the new enterprise call church or may be u talk to ur pastor who know he may have u as his mistress cheesy grin wink cry cry and i shed tears for u
Re: I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With by saucekid(m): 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2007
@ eneji,

now that was very rude and uncalled for. you owe the lady an apology
even if the motives at which she's doing this is pure or nor,you have no right to speak trash of her,

i'll have to forward ths case to the admin if i dont see an apology by tomorrow angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For The Ladies:you Want A Sugar Boy, Sex Mate, Here Is Your Opportunity / ??? / Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.