Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,797 members, 7,893,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 01:41 AM

EXCLUSIVE: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari (1425 Views)

BREAKING: Why I Did Not Name Osinbajo Acting President This Time – Buhari Speaks / Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) / For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by WisdomFlakes: 11:08am On Jan 17, 2015
In the first interview he’s granted since he became the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), retired General Muhammadu Buhari opened up to Weekly Trust on a variety of past, present and future issues regarding his politics, military career, personal life and others.

Herewith, are excerpts:

Weekly Trust: This is your fourth stab at the presidency. Is there any factor that makes you feel this attempt will be any different?

General Muhammadu Buhari:
Yes. The first is the merger which gave birth to the APC itself. Since 2005, we realized that none of the opposition parties can go up against the PDP significantly. The party has no intention of ruling this country with justice, as we have seen in the sixteen years they have been around. For example, on the side of the economy, look at the Nigerian Airways, the railways and shipping line, where are they? Look at the expenditure on NEPA and the hearing conducted by the National Assembly on it. Then look at pension funds and the petroleum industry. The list is long.
There is no way they can tell you that there has been an honest attempt to punish corruption on a massive scale in this country. Secondly, out of ethical behaviour, Nigerian soldiers started granting interviews to foreign media, saying they were being sent to the warfront without proper weapons. And again the National Assembly attempted to conduct a hearing by going to find out what is being appropriated to the military or the Ministry of Defence for the last three, four years, which amounts to trillions of naira. And they invited the service chiefs or Chief of Defence Staff to tell them what is happening to the money, but that hearing was frustrated.

Read the full article at: http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/weekly/index.php/top-stories/18584-exclusive-why-i-ll-win-this-time-buhari
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 17, 2015
God 4bid!you will fail woefully!your evil intentions won't work in my generation!go to Libya and contest please.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by phemoluv02(m): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2015
See enemy of progress
shadowgwalker:
God 4bid!you will fail woefully!your evil intentions won't work in my generation!go to Libya and contest please.

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by seangy4konji: 11:26am On Jan 17, 2015
You shall win.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by ORACLE1975(m): 11:30am On Jan 17, 2015
my president in waiting
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by LaurelP(m): 11:44am On Jan 17, 2015
shadowgwalker:

Wat has ur jonathan done for u?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 19, 2015
LaurelP:

Wat has ur jonathan done for u?
I can now travel from ph to enugu with only 250 naira in a train.
by next year I will start zooming from Abuja to kaduna like it's no -man -business.
I can drive safely at night on federal roads with non-stop speed cos no potholes.
I can easily buy fertilizers and farm materials for my farming business.
I went for a scholarship course and came out in flying colours.
he fears God, so he never accepted the gay-law into Nigeria.
He has thought me how to be calm and not to be quick in answering those that hate me.
He has also thought me how to exercise patience, because fighting a war with weapons for weapons has never solved national crisis, it only increases death rate.
There are so many things he has DONE for ME ...but I can't write them all here cos e get why!
And for his sake, my annual expenses for buying diesel is now less than 20k, it use to be about 20k per week before, but now I see a steady power supply in my area. Any area without a good power supply then the state government is involved.

As for his opponent!his greatest agenda is to initiate an Islamic way of life, a rubbish bloody nonsense occultic way of life.
God has warned him so many times and that's why he has never been successful. Maybe, only death will make him hear the LOUDER warning and it's already knocking on his door.

...'m economizing my ink for intelligent people. Thanks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Alphaoscar: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2015
In Buhari we trust!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 19, 2015
*duplicate post removed*
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 19, 2015
shadowgwalker:
by next year I will start zooming from Abuja to kaduna like it's no -man -business.
I can drive safely at night on federal roads with non-stop speed cos no potholes.
He has thought me how to be calm and not to be quick in answering those that hate me.
He has also thought me how to exercise patience, because fighting a war with weapons for weapons has never solved national crisis, it only increases death rate.
There are so many things he has DONE for ME ...but I can't write them all here cos e get why!
And for his sake, my annual expenses for buying diesel is now less than 20k, it use to be about 20k per week before, but now I see a steady power supply in my area. Any area without a good power supply then the state government is involved.

As for his opponent!his greatest agenda is to initiate an Islamic way of life, a rubbish bloody nonsense occultic way of life.
God has warned him so many times and that's why he has never been successful. Maybe, only death will make him hear the LOUDER warning and it's already knocking on his door.

Wait! Before Jonathan continues "thought-ing" you to your grave, kindly give me just 1 reason Y he couldn't prosecute any BH Sponsor.

Do not give me the rooster & bull shiit on how that fugly baboon-faced Marilyn Ogar cleared Alimodu Sheriff from his terror activities & links.

Tell me Y Senator Mohammed Ndume[You can google the name] wasn't prosecuted in spite of the damning evidence produced against him by the DSS. See the links below.

thenationonlineng.net/new/boko-haram-fg-seeks-secret-trial-for-ndume/

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/absence-of-prosecution-witnesses-stalls-ndume-s-trial/171380/
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2015
shadowgwalker:

hmmm Nigerians ..which Enugu port Harcourt
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 19, 2015
Zoharariel:

Wait! Before Jonathan continues "thought-ing" you to your grave, kindly give me just 1 reason Y he couldn't prosecute any BH Sponsor.

Do not give me the rooster & bull shiit on how that fugly baboon-faced Marilyn Ogar cleared Alimodu Sheriff from his terror activities & links.

Tell me Y Senator Mohammed Ndume[You can google the name] wasn't prosecuted in spite of the damning evidence produced against him by the DSS. See the links below.

thenationonlineng.net/new/boko-haram-fg-seeks-secret-trial-for-ndume/

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/absence-of-prosecution-witnesses-stalls-ndume-s-trial/171380/
see the yéyé question you dey ask me like I'm that position to know. why don't you go to the right person's to ask?
oh! sorry, you won't even believe what they say. guy I'm not a government staff, I'm not a politician. I've listed my few benefits.
you can go ahead and follow your blood-shedder.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 19, 2015
mrvitalis:

hmmm Nigerians ..which Enugu port Harcourt

http://www.nigeria.gov.ng/2012-10-29-11-09-25/news/1477-fg-flags-off-port-harcourt-enugu-train-freight-service

this year, the government will flag off the route to Gombe.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Caseless: 10:02am On Jan 19, 2015
shadowgwalker:
dog, hang yourself when buhari wins.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Caseless: 10:04am On Jan 19, 2015
shadowgwalker:
see the yéyé question you dey ask me like I'm that position to know. why don't you go to the right person's to ask?
oh! sorry, you won't even believe what they say. guy I'm not a government staff, I'm not a politician. I've listed my few benefits.
you can go ahead and follow your blood-shedder.
u have no answer for any question, yet u dont see anything wrong with this gov't.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 10:18am On Jan 19, 2015
shadowgwalker:

http://www.nigeria.gov.ng/2012-10-29-11-09-25/news/1477-fg-flags-off-port-harcourt-enugu-train-freight-service

this year, the government will flag off the route to Gombe.
now I know u deceived fellow
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Mamaflex(f): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2015
I heard this is now the new name for this bag.

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 20, 2015
mrvitalis:

now I know u deceived fellow
it's not by mouth, take a day off and travel to the states. it's only an evil mind that never accepts good developments. mtchew!

if I study you now, your result is like an idle boy sitting at home blaming people for your wasted life.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 20, 2015
Caseless:
u have no answer for any question, yet u dont see anything wrong with this gov't.
he has so many WRONGS!!if that's what you wanna hear, but there is no candidate better than him.

if you can't see the development he has done in the past few years then 'it's none of my business '!

why do I have to answer such lousy questions?are you not living in Nigeria too?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2015
Caseless:
dog, hang yourself when buhari wins.
yeah, it's better than killing and shedding blood if Jonathan wins.

The lives of every citizen is not worth wasting for this country! çapiche?

(1) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally LIVE In Maiduguri. Live Pictures / “we Paid For The Key Of Hell In Dollars” – President Goodluck Jonathan / Adeboye, Oyedepo Are Corrupt - Primate Ayodele Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.