Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,964 members, 7,942,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men (23612 Views)

Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media / 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do / 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men by AZeD1(m): 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
MissMeiya:

How have you never been banned??! HOW??
Musiwa owns 1/5 of the total registered usernames on Nairaland.
Re: Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men by niggadee(m): 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
Why are you involved in nigerian Politicis. Topics it seem you got a multiple personalities disorder you deluded bastard quote author=baybeeboi post=29886862]
Vis embarasseda to Africa?
I rebuke that.
I hav non[/quote]
Re: Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men by motherlode: 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
chigomiced:

When A Yam become an African Man? undecided
i am = ay-am :p
Re: Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men by amokeme(f): 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
Am not cool with no.4
Re: Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men by 9jatatafo(m): 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
OP! You can find love anywhere.
Re: Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men by MrCork: 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
Viciyus:
which London you dey talk abt?so You be those people were dey for beer parlor dey shout say them dey London after them finished 4 bottle. Pls stop drinking, is not go for your health

...bro pliss stop actin like a homebase Nigerian...Nairaland is nota market place....bro, is it ma fault u never been to London? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men by baybeeboi: 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
niggadee:
Why are you involved in nigerian Politicis. Topics it seem you got a multiple personalities disorder you deluded bastard quote author=baybeeboi post=29886862]
Vis embarasseda to Africa?
I rebuke that.
I hav non

nah!
Am a Cleveland comedian....i just involve myself in Nigerian Politics and make jokes from it.
Dats all
Re: Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men by jzdoberman: 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
OP you forgot the 11th reason: Battering/ Beating/ Punching.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men by niggadee(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
You are busted American Dont used nah its London slang. Keep fooling your self
baybeeboi:

nah!
Am a Cleveland comedian....i just involve myself in Nigerian Politics and make jokes from it.
Dats all
Re: Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men by emmke(m): 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
You mean the diaspora ladies like the ones we see on nairaland with nasty feminiza attitudes? No thanks. I rather stick with my village halima.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men by 989900: 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
B.S.
Re: Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nneka123:
go and die!!!!

shocked
So sinister. Makes one wonder if you're related to Count von Count. Cos just like you, he loves to counnnnnnnt!
Re: Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
MissMeiya:

How have you never been banned??! HOW??
He's been banned countless number of times grin The mods may have got tired of banning him
Re: Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men by baybeeboi: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
niggadee:
You are busted American Dont used nah its London slang. Keep fooling your self

i can understand you were colonized by the British....it no wonder you know notin about Americans
Re: Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men by soulglo: 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
MrCork:

...bro pliss stop actin like a homebase Nigerian...Nairaland is nota market place....bro, is it ma fault u never been to London? undecided
them get one place we dey call small London. Na beer them dey sell there, so I know say na there you just dey comot from. Stop drinking MrCork

1 Like

Re: Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
soulglo:

https://www.nairaland.com/2096586/husband-monster/4

Oh, yes. Perfect foil for this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men by An2elect2(f): 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
embarassed lipsrsealed angry
Re: Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men by lepasharon(f): 12:36am On Jan 18, 2015
emmke:
You mean the diaspora ladies like the ones we see on nairaland with nasty feminiza attitudes? No thanks. I rather stick with my village halima.

We don't want you anyway

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men by fesnge(m): 1:30am On Jan 18, 2015
Going to Africa to marry is like dumping your hard earned money into ocean. Yes, he or she will accept you for marriage knowing fully well you're from abroad, upon his or her arrival things will change from good to bad. I advise my guys here in the States to settle down with any African they come in contact with.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men by Raiders: 4:58am On Jan 18, 2015
fesnge:
Going to Africa to marry is like dumping your hard earned money into ocean. Yes, he or she will accept you for marriage knowing fully well you're from abroad, upon his or her arrival things will change from good to bad. I advise my guys here in the States to settle down with any African they come in contact with.
its better to import a woman from Africa than marry an Akata. The most important thing is to make sure you take time to know her before importing her to US. Most African women I know that were brought to the US behave and treat their husband well. I wont advice anyone to marry an uneducated Akata because they are all ghetto with many baby daddy..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men by ireneidiva(f): 6:47am On Jan 18, 2015
Nonsense reasons.
Re: Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men by fesnge(m): 6:56am On Jan 18, 2015
Raiders:
its better to import a woman from Africa than marry an Akata. The most important thing is to make sure you take time to know her before importing her to US. Most African women I know that were brought to the US behave and treat their husband well. I wont advice anyone to marry an uneducated Akata because they are all ghetto with many baby daddy..

You're very correct, I was there and won't advise anyone to marry akata either but, African based here (US)

1 Like

Re: Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 18, 2015
MissMeiya:
This is hilarious, actually. With the way boys on Nairaland abuse Nigerian women on this website, this thread is actually hilarious.
My deear! you're so right, like i can't stand it either

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men by jadelyn007(f): 7:39am On Jan 18, 2015
Abeg op na which african men u dey talk about. Is it not the one we read on nairaland who patronize prostitutes, turn their wives to punching bag, do not take full responsibility for their family, expecting their wives to share bills with dem 50:50, take care of domestic chores 100percent n still treat them like a god. Which ones r open to learning? These one with overbloated egos who want their asss kissed all the time. Op all these lies you are telling, chai!!!! Diaris godoooo!!!

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men by computergenius(m): 8:53am On Jan 18, 2015
African men are good lovers.
They are the best in bed. Check out medical research if you doubt it.
They are not flirts and boob chasers like the western men.

Western men are flirts who prefer to remain unattached to any woman so that they can play around with as many women as possible. This flirty nature of western men is responsible for the high divorce rate in the west.

African men stay with their women to the end. They believe strongly in "till death do us apart". They don't divorce their women often like westerners. Many western men get a woman or girl pregnant and then abandon her for another.

African men believe in having children. Unlike many westerners who see children as a nuisance and would rather adopt abandoned babies. A western man once told me that children smell. I was shocked.

African men are strong and can carry responsibilities. Unlike westerners that believe the female should carry a significant part of all the financial burden.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 18, 2015
Sophyrocks:

You couldnt have said it any better. Ive never seen a group of males that are sooooooo obsessed with women like the way Nairaland males are. Just check the romance section. Every topic there is about ladies with streams of males commenting till the threads stretch out to 20 pages. And now these are the same males convincing the same ladies they diss 24/7 to marry them. grin grin grin

If you have to convince your ladies to marry you, that means you know inwardly that you have a lot to work on yourself. As i was reading the hilarious points the Op mentioned, i was just laughing because we all know how some of our men act the very opposite of what the Op is saying. Even the way they curse ladies here is enough proof to tell you that the Op is not being truthful.

Hahahahahah
Re: Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men by adabeke12(f): 9:25am On Jan 18, 2015
@ post, otoocha! I don't mean oops.
Re: Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 18, 2015
African men...our DICKson is d best ever!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 18, 2015
Randy91:
African men...our DICKson is d best ever!!!!

And that is all you guys can boast of. Nothing else remain. Hehehehehe. too bad.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis / Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.