Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,606 members, 7,941,336 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto (21596 Views)

Thugs Attack Eyitayo Jegede's Campaign Office / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by Misogynist2014(m): 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
Good news.
Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hh
Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by KHAYGOLD(m): 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
Politics of violence and bloodshed. Northern people need to be given a thorough enlightenment.
Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by blezynetym(f): 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
Asiwaju progressive Congress @ work.
Vote right, vote PDP.
Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by samuelfemo(m): 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
APC make una take am easy

1 Like

Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by jingh(f): 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
AroOkigbo:
Buhari boys at work. ...the story of dogs and baboons
your Mimi son reach heaven
Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by digitsolution: 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
So sad this is disheartening!!!

1 Like

Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by Burger01(m): 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by knuckbuck(m): 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
Here we go again!!
Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by goryorhal(m): 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
PStacks:

if Buhari would not Rule, Gaskiya, Jonathan too will not rule.. Make we kuku scatter everything be that..

Make nigeria kuku break up sef.. all this wahala don pass my power.

Lol minini.... Whalai no b only you tire... lol
Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by Samueldo(m): 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hmmm now xpect worst after the Election
Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by M4gunners: 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
masterpower:
APC AGAIN WITH THEIR WICKED ACTS OF TERRORISM.

BUHARI WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA.
Amea and amen.
Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by AroOkigbo(m): 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
PStacks:

if Buhari would not Rule, Gaskiya, Jonathan too will not rule.. Make we kuku scatter everything be that..

Make nigeria kuku break up sef.. all this wahala don pass my power.
How did I know dat you are an APC supporter?
Your comment is typical.

3 Likes

Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by kheart(m): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
masterpower:

Bros u 4got to take ur alomo 2day ba?
Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by M4gunners: 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
Etruth,now u can keep defending ur Buhari and his useless boys. All i know is that no one else is behind all this if not the APC youths in the north working seriously for their pay master.
Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by Flets: 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
The parallel govt crusaders have started their real campaign of violence.

They shall fail..... GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by Opinedecandid(m): 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
Isn't enough enough?
What makes this APC hoodlums think they have the monopoly of violence. Do they know that violence begets more violence? What is their gain, sef.
Dem go hear am, e-never reach time
Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by PStacks(m): 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
AroOkigbo:

How did I know dat you are an APC supporter?
Your comment is typical.

i have never hidden my support for APC.

if PDP Rigs elections, walahi we must form a pararell govt.. no stopping us..

you just rig and see.

3 Likes

Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by ignis: 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
Revenge mission. ..
Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by tben80(m): 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
All this for one stupid APC propaganda.
U R Sick, see a physician...
mummyobama:
Under 18s, look away now.......

When last did you have great sex?

Not regular sex. Not run-of-the-mill sex. Not 'sarewagba' sex. I mean great sex. Sex that made your belly flip. Sex that made your eyes roll to the back of your head. Sex that made your toes curl. Sex that made you hear the Lord's trumpet. Sex that made your hair plait dada.

It's been a while, right?

But have you thought about the reason for the dearth of great sex in this country? You love him. He loves you. So why the hell aren't you guys having grade A sex?

Before I tell you the reason, let me challenge you to have great sex with your man tonight. To do that you'll need a bowl of Icecream, whipped cream and a Jagged Edge cd.

Put the cd in your cd player and let that cool, orgasm inducing music waft round the room. Get yourself in the mood. When he gets home, jump on him and tear off his shirt. Tie his hands to the bed with his tie.

Then proceed to the kitchen to get the bowl of Icecream.

Back to reality........

Alas, all these can't happen because Nepa has taken light and there's no fuel in the generator. Jagged Edge won't play and your ice cream will melt. Heat will nearly kill you people and both of you will be cranky as hell.

Then you remember :"But Jonathan promised us steady electricity when he was campaigning during the last elections o"

Mtchewww.

Jonathan.....denying Nigerians the opportunity to have great sex since 2011.

Jonathan the sex killer.

If u don't have a reason to vote him out, dis is one...

3 Likes

Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by M4gunners: 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
KHAYGOLD:
Politics of violence and bloodshed. Northern people need to be given a thorough enlightenment.
And this is only the problem i have with Osinbajo who was a pastor . For him to join a blood suckling APC is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
PStacks:

you just rig and see.

says a teenager hiding behind his mobile phone, posting via a pseudonym. Dude, go and sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
Kai!
O-fee, na which place 4 Sakoto here dis kain thing I haffen?
Ehn?
Walahi talahi, stop feddlin rumours fa!
Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by kristisking(m): 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
This is an indication that 2015 elections will be bloody unless God intervenes.These APC members are hell bent on causing crises without provocations.This is the reason why I oppose Buhari candidature.The peace agreement he signed is a mere camourflage.He will definitly instigate his supporters to cause mayhem if he loses which is guaranteed.Buhari is in the south campaigning peacefully with other APC candidates,but PDP aspirants in the north are being threatened if they go out to campaign.This will not happen in a true democracy.APC are out to snatch power at all cost.I wonder who Buhari will rule if he ends up killing the people he wants to rule.Well God is watching and will surely frustrate their plans.Ibeciles following a bigot.

1 Like

Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by pweetychyka(f): 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
PStacks:

you just rig and see.

Hmmmmm! Remember u can hear dem voice out things but don't know dere hearts.....God is watching... It isn't a do or die affair.
APC n Violent!

deeptechcool:
That is rubbish. Electoral violence should be highly condemned among members of the various political parties. Any act of provocation should also be stopped because, for every action, there is equal and opposite reaction.
Change I believe
Buhari is the man
Change 2015.

Meanwhile,

A GEJ fan asked any one who doesn't like GEJ's govt to go and hug a transformer, I
gladly
went looking for
one. After 20 minutes walk, I saw one 33KVA transformer worthy of hugging. With a
smile, I hugged it. The hug lasted for 17 hours. Now here I am on nairaland (after I used
a generator to charge my phone). I no gree die (cos light no gree come d transformer, as
expected.
change 2015.

Abeg come ma area come hug transformer make I hear say u no get a re-think/ur die no sure
Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by naijasaints: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
Its GEJs fault cos he didnt stop it in Rivers state and so its extending to other states.
We should just hold on till Febuhari.
Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by futmxconnectn(m): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
masterpower:

You are on your own! When the PDP supporters set APC's office in Rivers ablaze where were you? When APC's supporters were murdered on their way to Buhari's campaign in Port Harcourt where were you? Don't deface the thread with your biased arguement!
Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by aspaki(m): 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Kai!
O-fee, na which place 4 Sakoto here dis kain thing I haffen?
Ehn?
Walahi talahi, stop feddlin rumours fa!

guy be current, go shek online
Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by onoja12: 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
Lets look at it,it said youth meaning the people may just have been feed up of that party,not that they are from Opposition,however when it comes to destruction,let me remind you that the ruling party have bombed two of the opposition offices in rivers state,they didn't stop there,they opened fire on campaign members.so tell me who is violent
Re: Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto by deebrain(m): 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
I dont think this trend has to do with parties. There is a third "unidentified" set of people in this country that seem to survive from a heated polity.

All needed is an act of terror, knowing fully well the most popular parties will trade blames and there will be the temptation for all out violence. There is indeed God "O"!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani / Oil Bloc: Mass Sack Looms As More IOCs Mull Exit / President Buhari Mourns Dr. Chike Akunyili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.