Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,482 members, 7,888,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:30 AM

I Want To Know The Shortest Route From Iyana Oworo To Police College At Ikeja - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Know The Shortest Route From Iyana Oworo To Police College At Ikeja (994 Views)

Heavy Rainfall Pulls Down High Tension Wire At Ikeja Area Of Lagos. See Photos / An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) / Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know The Shortest Route From Iyana Oworo To Police College At Ikeja by komols856: 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
hello my fellow Nairalander's . i am not too familiar with lagos route, and i want to know the shortest route from iyana oworo to police college at ikeja. i do not want to follow ikorodu road i.e palmgrove side. i want to follow oworo..ogudu side to ikeja underbridge. but i do not know how to get to police college from ikeja underbridge. secondly, is it economically wise to follow that route or to follow from palmgrove side......anyone with useful info should help me out please. thank you for quick response before tomorrow morning.
Re: I Want To Know The Shortest Route From Iyana Oworo To Police College At Ikeja by adioolayi(m): 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
From Ikeja under bridge, turn left....and go straight..you will see lasuth on your right...then further is police college on your left

(1) (Reply)

20 Things Must Do At Age 30 To Benefit Your Life At 50 / Viral Hit Song Disturbing The 9janet / Did They Swear President Muhammadu Buhari With The Holy Bible Or Q'uran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.