Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,340 members, 7,881,252 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:15 PM

How To Keep Your Guy On His Toe. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Keep Your Guy On His Toe. (884 Views)

Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy / I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Keep Your Guy On His Toe. by dlux: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ladies have a common problem of infidelity from their male counterparts. I threw a questions on NL saying ladies tell us (guyz) what you really need & got coarse answers. Now, in a bid to proffer tips for a long lasting relationship from men's point of view; here are my suggestions: 1. Do not make him your ATM machine. Earn your own cash or strive to. No man needs such. 2. Show class & be respectful to his family & friends. Introduce your family & friends to him in style not obvious booby trap. It scares us away oh! 3. Call at relaxed hours & leave sms during his rush hour. 4, Make him pay for bills when you go out (except his really broke) & see how well he utilizes cash when given a raise. 5. Surprise him with gifts, fruits & see to it that he meets your needs or tries to atleast. 6. Know his sex drive. If high, hmmm no stay too far 7. Allow him socialize but not late night stuff. Use body language or signs when in public. 8. Cook him meals, do his laundry, play indoor games with him & be good at atleast one game. Men respect smarter women more. Plus these things makes him fond of your company not just sex. 9. Never encourage a fight between him & his friend(s) or relatives. Rather calm him down & be his peace. 10. Talk career with him & see his prospects. You'd know if you're part of his plans or not.
Re: How To Keep Your Guy On His Toe. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
So if a woman practises all these on me, it therefore means that she is trying to keep me on my toes? Noted!
Re: How To Keep Your Guy On His Toe. by Maamin(m): 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
Keep me on my toe abii..then I will tiptoe to away! grin
Re: How To Keep Your Guy On His Toe. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
Op, first start by arranging your write up
Re: How To Keep Your Guy On His Toe. by dlux: 7:20am On Jan 19, 2015
grocery:
Op, first start by arranging your write up
. Noted: Typed with a phone & am sure everyone understands the writeup. Manage the imperfection my dear. Na so men be. Lol

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell If You Are In Love / What Are The Things That Remind You Of Your Ex? / Can You Answer This Tricky Question??? Guyz Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.