Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,605 members, 7,975,360 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:35 PM

How Can I Figure Out If He Wants More? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Figure Out If He Wants More? (2424 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / Finally I Figure This Out. True Story About Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Figure Out If He Wants More? by bluespice(f): 4:34am On Dec 22, 2008
he he he
aunt mary, times like this the best thing to do is
go with the first thot (as long as it doesnt involve u crying at his feet or going after his women with a cutlass screaming "leave ma man ah-loone! angry)
okay extreme but u get wat im saying tongue
the first thot is usually the right one
or so the movies make us beleive undecided

i think topup n hotness have said the best things so far
Re: How Can I Figure Out If He Wants More? by Cayon(f): 4:40am On Dec 22, 2008
bluespice:

he he he
go with the first thot (as long as it doesnt involve u crying at his feet or going after his women with a cutlass screaming "leave ma man ah-loone! angry)
am i the only on here who thinks nigerians are comedians? grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Figure Out If He Wants More? by Pennywise(m): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2008
Somehow I think that girls in this forum who advise against or try to discount intimacy between two adults with marriage on their mind are either naive or not being sincere. You can be there playing innocenti while another girl comes and takes away your hearthrob. It happens all the time.

Many people still don't understand that percieved innocence of a girl plays little or no positive role these days when a man is thinkin about marriage.The dynamics of this kind of social interaction has lately undergone dramatic evolution.It is uncommon now for a guy settling down to go into the bush to look for a virgin.Nobody is really interested if u've been out, with whom or for how long- only relevant for campus relationships which don't end up in marriage most times anyway.What guys want now is compatibility,looks and of course sex (by this I don't mean gender grin).

I have a friend right now who is making a complete u-turn from an angel, to the horror of many.He took me into confidence about someone I know he has been seeing discreetly with whom sex is simply fire.Everywoman has the potential but not all has the inclination to be good in bed, which is sad.
Re: How Can I Figure Out If He Wants More? by MoneyRule(m): 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2008
@Aunty mary
well, i totally agree with HR.Hotness,you clearly want more and so you should ask for more,quite alright,it's a win or lose game,but you never know until you play.Who knows,he might be thinking dsame thing!Remember time's flying.Goodluck.
Re: How Can I Figure Out If He Wants More? by KarmaMod(f): 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2008
Somehow I think that girls in this forum who advise against or try to discount intimacy between two adults with marriage on their mind are either naive or not being sincere.

Are you sure you're in the right thread?

Where does it state that the dude is even thinking of dating her talkless of marriage?
Re: How Can I Figure Out If He Wants More? by NegroNtns(m): 1:29am On Dec 23, 2008
Anyway,I've known him for 4 years. He walked up to me at a bar and we hit it off immediately, there was and still is a very strong chemistry between us, since then we have been 'friends'.He lives in Nig and I in London but he comes to london at least 1ce every 2 months.

Last yr, we got intimate (we were both intoxicated - please note that having been friends for over 3 years, we had shared the same bed many times but nothing happened, not even small 'tapping current'!). It was FANTASTIC

Are you sure the chemistry was strong, or was that just thrown in there for effects? It could not have been a strong chemistry and you slept in same bed many times and never explored each other. That's the first clue that the attraction was one sided or wasn't there at all, assuming that the second part of your narrative was correct.
Re: How Can I Figure Out If He Wants More? by Pennywise(m): 11:00am On Dec 23, 2008
KarmaMod:

Are you sure you're in the right thread?
Where does it state that the dude is even thinking of dating her talkless of marriage?
If you werent trying so hard to be the thread's chief devil advocate you will realize that two adults consorting and even having sex could end up marrying each other.If on the other hand you mean what you say then it would be such a tragedy b/c any man wanting to date you must have ready, a letter of intent to marry U.But with all the beautiful and eligible spinsters available, you simply have to find yourself a place and wait where you wont be much of a karma.
Re: How Can I Figure Out If He Wants More? by KarmaMod(f): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2008
So i was right when I said you were in the wrong thread.

Good to know.
Re: How Can I Figure Out If He Wants More? by Mesilon(m): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2008
people dey 4 dis world see wetin human being dey yarn,anyway i wonder what d guy is doing with u,recently i heard d rate of shemales is increasing and also gay,so maybe you guys didn't crossmatch,its bein long i heard this kinda bullshit.Abeg no post this kinda thing again,4 years nothing happened you sleep together in the morning you slip off,na him be say you be prostitute,ole
Re: How Can I Figure Out If He Wants More? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2008
E no mean say the poster na Ashawo! grin
Re: How Can I Figure Out If He Wants More? by Pennywise(m): 10:32am On Dec 24, 2008
KarmaMod:

So i was right when I said you were in the wrong thread.

Good to know.
Yes I am in the wrong thread. And you are in sayne.
Re: How Can I Figure Out If He Wants More? by AuntyMary(f): 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2008
Thanks for ur advice everyone. I have decided to just cut ties with him cos i' cant handle feeling like this and i'm not sure if can risk my pride to let him know how i feel, cry

Negro_Ntns:

Are you sure the chemistry was strong, or was that just thrown in there for effects? It could not have been a strong chemistry and you slept in same bed many times and never explored each other. That's the first clue that the attraction was one sided or wasn't there at all, assuming that the second part of your narrative was correct.

Chemistry does not have to be sexual! Ever heard of just having a connection with someone without sex?
Also, he recently told me that he cannot handle rejection so he doesn't (like majority of you men), start disturbing women in the nite just cos he's sharing the same bed with her. Its very refreshing to know that all men are not controlled by their d*cks!

and to the rest of you questioning why the sex has only happened twice in 4 yrs; i thot i made it clear that he is not my boyfriend and we have been/are still just friends. pls if u guys dont have anything to say, no be by force to post! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help! / Can You Marry Someone With facial Tribal Marks? / My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.