Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,668 members, 7,911,804 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:14 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (1157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2496799 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sweetkev(m): 12:32pm
MayorOfEdmonton:
Order GCMS here- https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

One of the drop-down(options) after u sign in is ‘application details and documents submitted’. If u select that option you should get the complete application package. It may take longer than the average 30 days I hear.
A faster option is to use all available means to get the details from the agent.

Thank you so much bro. But it says I must be a Canadian citizen to request for my gcms or should I just ignore it and continue. Another question is am I going to pay to order for the document used for the application. Thanks.[img][/img]

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by House34: 12:55pm
sweetkev:
Thank you so much bro. But it says I must be a Canadian citizen to request for my gcms or should I just ignore it and continue. Another question is am I going to pay to order for the document used for the application. Thanks.[img][/img]

Na u dey confuse urself , anybody can make request under privacy act only and access to information act is for citizen and people inside canada , still same gcms note you will get amd it free

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by vinexe: 12:58pm
Good morning my beloved Narialand .

Please I need ur advice.

I have a cousin that travel to Kuwait on working visa..

And he said the country is good.
And he got his visa through an agent.. the working visa cost him 2.5-3m..

And he got a contract job for 3 years
Now he advised me to save some money and come over...

Now this is my condition i work in a company as a (fitter mechanical ) engineering..industrial mechanical technician ..(currently working)

With total salary of 204k monthly.

After tax pension.. HMO and other. My net will be 150k

I Am planning to save up some money for this journey..

please 🙏 I need ur advice on this .

do u think leaving my job of 204k and travel to Kuwait on working visa wot it?

Please if ur in my shoe what would u do? I am 36 years old.. just with tread test certificate.. on (fitter) mechanical

What advice do u have for me..

Thank u ...
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by AKAyomide(m): 1:30pm
vinexe:

Please I need ur advice.

Now this is my condition i work in a company as a (fitter mechanical ) engineering..industrial mechanical technician ..(currently working)

Please if ur in my shoe what would u do? I am 36 years old.. just with tread test certificate.. on (fitter) mechanical

Thank u ...
It worths if if you think about your present economic situation right now. Your net salary is 150k and that can’t pay the agency fee in a year. Won’t you think that if you were able to pool the agency fee for a year plus then you will need to consider your flight ticket and accommodation on your arrival before you settle down. All that needs to be put into a consideration
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by vinexe: 1:38pm
Thank u bro.. I have been in this job for 8 years.. so

To get the fees is not issue for me.. I have almost 1.8m in fixed deposit so just need if the place wot it..
AKAyomide:

It worths if if you think about your present economic situation right now. Your net salary is 150k and that can’t pay the agency fee in a year. Won’t you think that if you were able to pool the agency fee for a year plus then you will need to consider your flight ticket and accommodation on your arrival before you settle down. All that needs to be put into a consideration

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sweetkev(m): 2:19pm
House34:

Na u dey confuse urself , anybody can make request under privacy act only and access to information act is for citizen and people inside canada , still same gcms note you will get amd it free
Thanks for your response. I'm on this page that I need to print and fill a consent form and sign with other names mentioned in my application. Though I applied alone but would my wife and kid also sign the form ? I am using my phone and I don't have access to a printer at the moment.[img][/img]

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by House34: 2:40pm
sweetkev:
Thanks for your response. I'm on this page that I need to print and fill a consent form and sign with other names mentioned in my application. Though I applied alone but would my wife and kid also sign the form ? I am using my phone and I don't have access to a printer at the moment.[img][/img]

If you apply alone and you now applying gcms note urself then u dnt need anybody consent..so you dnt need to fill the consent form.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sweetkev(m): 2:42pm
Please who has ordered for CGMS note before requesting for documents used in processing your application. I want to know if it's compulsory to print a consent form and sign or one should just ignore it
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sweetkev(m): 2:43pm
House34:

If you apply alone and you now applying gcms note urself then u dnt need anybody consent..so you dnt need to fill the consent form.
Thank you. I really appreciate. God bless you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by House34: 3:15pm
vinexe:

Please I need ur advice.

Thank u ...

Please conduct your own independent research, as we all have different skills, and what works for person A in Canada or uk may not work for person B. Do not base your travel decisions on what just one person says. Try to research the destination thoroughly, especially when going to the Arab world, as it is a different environment. Before you quit your job, remember that a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. If anybody tells you the wage in a country, do not compare it to the naira. Instead, compare it to the cost of living in that country, including rent, transportation, food, and other services. Conduct thorough research on job availability in your destination, as having a work permit does not automatically guarantee a job since some countries have strict rules regarding practicing certain professions. Do not rush into any offer; instead, conduct in-depth research into opportunities.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by vinexe: 3:28pm
House34:

Please conduct your own independent research, as we all have different skills, and what works for person A in Canada or uk may not work for person B. Do not base your travel decisions on what just one person says. Try to research the destination thoroughly, especially when going to the Arab world, as it is a different environment. Before you quit your job, remember that a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. If anybody tells you the wage in a country, do not compare it to the naira. Instead, compare it to the cost of living in that country, including rent, transportation, food, and other services. Conduct thorough research on job availability in your destination, as having a work permit does not automatically guarantee a job since some countries have strict rules regarding practicing certain professions. Do not rush into any offer; instead, conduct in-depth research into opportunities.
thanks 🙏.. just need advice on this
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by House34: 3:29pm
sweetkev:
Please who has ordered for CGMS note before requesting for documents used in processing your application. I want to know if it's compulsory to print a consent form and sign or one should just ignore it

The consent form is simply an authorization to give IRCC access to your file for a third party approved by you. Since you are applying yourself, you do not need a consent form. If you want all the forms and files in your application, then select this option

*Which specific information are you looking for? ?

select the application,suppporting document and corresponding

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by vahonohai(m): 3:37pm
Submission Confirmation - February 13, 2024
Final decision - July 18, 2024
Original Passport Request - July 19, 2024
Passport Submission - July 31, 2024
Passport Returned via DHL - August 2nd, 2024

Biometrics were previously captured in February 2022 as this is a renewal on a new passport.

Previous application was submitted in January 2022 with visa issued in April 2023 for 9 months grin grin grin
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by AKAyomide(m): 3:52pm
vinexe:
Thank u, bro.. I have been in this job for 8 years.. so

To get the fees is not an issue for me. I have almost 1.8m in fixed deposit so just need if the place is worth it..
It is worths it if the agency is reliable and trustworthy. Give it a chance but have it in the back of your mind that isn’t always 💯 and it is not always visa guarantee. Make a quarter payment of the agency fee and balance it up once you get the visa approval on your passport. You also need to make requirements on what kinds of job and do your research not only accepting things being said by someone
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by vinexe: 3:54pm
AKAyomide:

It is worths it if the agency is reliable and trustworthy. Give it a chance but have it in the back of your mind that isn’t always 💯 and it is not always visa guarantee. Make a quarter payment of the agency fee and balance it up once you get the visa approval on your passport. You also need to make requirements on what kinds of job and do your research not only accepting things being said by someone
thanks 🙏.. I was told is driving job. But not sure about the salary
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by AKAyomide(m): 3:57pm
vinexe:
thanks 🙏.. I was told is driving job. But not sure about the salary
You will surely know the amount once you get an employment letter from the company because that is what you will use to apply for the work visa application. But don’t give than what you are told!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.