Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,972 members, 7,880,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2437242 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (1138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by makylove101: 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
Congratulations @Ozzz!
Ozzz:
Hi nairalanders, hope our day aint stressful, so I have another update on my application.

I got 3 ghost mails yesterday. so I went down for passport collection. I have picked them up.
Things to note, @Angie32, it was London that processed the application however it was stamped in Lagos.

*How do I know this, London is boldly written as place of issue.
*Secondly, why I feel it was stamped in Lagos is because, Vfs sent mails saying passport was sent from the VAC to Lag office, and when it was stamped they sent it back to the VAC.
*Then the visa start date is the day your review of eligibility ends and the visa spans till a day to passport expiry.
*submitted passports Nov 6, picked up on the 13th.. which is 8days rightly, or 5 working days cos Saturday and Sunday is weekend and Monday public holiday.
*So in total this online application took 57days.

Hope this helps us all, especially online applications.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Gbemzow: 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
Congratulations @ Ozzz
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ozzz: 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
makylove101:
Congratulations @Ozzz!

Thanks Maky, waiting for your own ooo.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ozzz: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
Gbemzow:
Congratulations @ Ozzz

Thanks @Gbemzow
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Angie32: 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
So happy for you @Ozzz Congratulations!� I’m a bit worried cause visa office is London too and eligibility review has been on since last week...oh well
Ozzz:
Hi nairalanders, hope our day aint stressful, so I have another update on my application.

I got 3 ghost mails yesterday. so I went down for passport collection. I have picked them up.
Things to note, @Angie32, it was London that processed the application however it was stamped in Lagos.

*Secondly, why I feel it was stamped in Lagos is because, Vfs sent mails saying passport was sent from the VAC to Lag office, and when it was stamped they sent it back to the VAC.
*Then the visa start date is the day your review of eligibility ends and the visa spans till a day to passport expiry.
*submitted passports Nov 6, picked up on the 13th.. which is 8days rightly, or 5 working days cos Saturday and Sunday is weekend and Monday public holiday.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ty01: 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
Congrats bro!

Ozzz:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jj17cv(m): 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
@Ozzz
Am happy for u more to come ooooo

@ty01

Any update
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Mikegking: 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
Startup visa is the best canada visa, a very good pof band 5 is all thats needed.

They give pr within weeks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ozzz: 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
Mikegking:
Startup visa is the best canada visa, a very good pof band 5 is all thats needed.

They give pr within weeks

Its for big business peeps with about CAD $200,000 minimum for Venture capital for example

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ozzz: 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Thanks you @JJ17cv, @ty01 (waiting to congratulate you as well) , @Angie32 (do not worry as long as you are not a criminal and you have done your best, leave the rest to God, London VO are human beings as well with blood running through their veins grin)

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by cheapfone: 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
makylove101:
Congratulations @Ozzz!
Congrats ozzzz, mine is 66days today, noo info

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ozzz: 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
cheapfone:

Congrats ozzzz, mine is 66days today, noo info

Thanks @cheapfone, has review eligibility started?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by cheapfone: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ozzz:

Thanks @cheapfone, has review eligibility started?

I dont know ooo, an agent submitted and told me to expect, a mail either to submit passport or refusal.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by goldosa: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
GOOD EVENING EVERYONE, AS IM EXPECTING FEEDBACK FROM MY ONLINE APPLICATION CAN I GO AHEAD TO RENEW MY schengen visa. HOPE THERE IS NO IMPLICATIONS. THANKS
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jj17cv(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
@goldosa
When did you submit depend the stage of your application ....schengen takes 15days process
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Enick: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hello, .

Kindly recommend a reliable site to order for GCMs note. ?

It is better to apply with my family or my chances are higher if I reapply alone. I earlier apply alone, unfortunately, I was denied.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by goldosa: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
i submitted on the 5th of November.... still very early. thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by goldosa: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
i submitted on the 5th of November................ thanks
jj17cv:
@goldosa
When did you submit depend the stage of your application ....schengen takes 15days process
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jj17cv(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
@goldosa
Go ahead and apply you recent submit your pakage you don't have to worry
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by goldosa: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
Thanks and i appreciate.............
jj17cv:
@goldosa
Go ahead and apply you recent submit your pakage you don't have to worry
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jj17cv(m): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
@Enick
Sorry about your refusal what is the reason of your denied apply with your family you must have strong travel history with your family and fat account....you can order your gcms on gcmsnow.com
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Candybright: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
ty01:
My friend who recently got the new 10years validity passport got a 10 year canada visa stamped on his passport. That’s indeed good news!
Wow, this people are not greedy grin they didn't mind that you paid just $185 for 10years visa unlike UK lol

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Candybright: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ozzz:

Its for big business peeps with about N84million naira
Any link to read up on the startup visa? Let me start saving 84M grin
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
Candybright:

Wow, this people are not greedy grin they didn't mind that you paid just $185 for 10years visa unlike UK lol

I dey tell you.....
Reason why I love the Canadian VO

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ozzz: 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
cheapfone:

I dont know ooo, an agent submitted and told me to expect, a mail either to submit passport or refusal.

Agent

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ty01: 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
jj17cv:
@Ozzz
Am happy for u more to come ooooo

@ty01

Any update

No update yet. I have a feeling it’ll be next week. Thanks for checking.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Mikegking: 2:27am On Nov 15, 2019
Ozzz:

Its for big business peeps with about N84million naira
atleast 20M Pof can give you startup visa if you get the right designate

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Enick: 5:28am On Nov 15, 2019
The single reason for refusal is PURPOSE OF VISIT.

It is advisable to reapply after 3months of denial?

jj17cv:
@Enick
Sorry about your refusal what is the reason of your denied apply with your family you must have strong travel history with your family and fat account....you can order your gcms on gcmsnow.com
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jj17cv(m): 7:17am On Nov 15, 2019
@Enick

What is your purpose of visa conference or just tourist that is mean object ....Yes you can reapply after 3month but make sure you order ur gcms note
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Gbemzow: 8:21am On Nov 15, 2019
@Cheapone, is your application paper route or online?
Have you gone for biometrics at the visa centre?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ozzz: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2019
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ozzz: 9:10am On Nov 15, 2019
Enick:
The single reason for refusal is PURPOSE OF VISIT.

It is advisable to reapply after 3months of denial?

So sorry to hear, this purpose of visit as a reason for refusal has been reoccurring too much on this forum, if we don't mind, all those who got visas going for conference or other purposes should contribute so that it will be a thing of the past.

@Enick was it a conference or tourism or something else? did you submit any invitation letter ? was there any other information submitted under invitation ? Was it an online or paper application?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (1138) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: uchennay and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.