Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,040 members, 7,883,603 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2443626 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (1140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by obazi: 11:40am On Jan 21, 2023
Please this one too
iyaaliyah:
Pls how long dies it take to get a reply for webform?
I forgot my username and I sent mail. Pls help oo. I applied since 2020 and I got a mail saying I have a message in my portal.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ajalalomo: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
Promzy40:
[uote author=Ajalalomo post=120236549]

You will need to rephrase your question because is not clear[/quot

My question is what will be the possible way if I enter canada with visit visa that will lead me to PR. More over I will be going with my drivers licence, any strategy to find my way out to become PR ?
Thanks and best regards.

Maybe through marriage, but this is a tough task.

Your driver’s license is nothing out of Nigeria. If you want to drive in a foreign country then you apply and obtain international driving permit or license from Nigeria. You can use this international driving permit or license to drive for a short period during your visit.

To me, driving in a foreign country when you don’t have papers is out of it because you don’t want to put yourself in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by meljoe: 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
Please what’s the best way and option for a family to relocate to Canada ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ednut1(m): 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
Promzy40:
[uote author=Ajalalomo post=120236549]

You will need to rephrase your question because is not clear[/quot

My question is what will be the possible way if I enter canada with visit visa that will lead me to PR. More over I will be going with my drivers licence, any strategy to find my way out to become PR ?
Thanks and best regards.
drivers license Like for real

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ednut1(m): 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by timmyfg: 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
Many thanks. Someone advised me to wait that they are treating now
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Pablo223: 12:09am On Jan 22, 2023
Y’all didn’t even respond to my post. I was expecting something, I never wanted to but I guess that doesn’t matter. I’ll share my success story for y’all soon

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ednut1(m): 2:56am On Jan 22, 2023
Pablo223:
Hello so I have been following and decided to sum up the courage and let it out. So my mum decided to apply for the visitor as a start. She’s igbo so decided to got hold of an agent so he asked for the necessary info and all and paid him not all but just part and he applied on my behalf. By that I don’t even have access to my portal, i did my biometrics with two of my cousin and a family visitor’s visa. He convinced my mom and he used different properties in our names and the bank thing that made us look like we have enough but we have never traveled so our passports are just like fresh out the bakery and that was April 2021, and re Applied September when the new portal was introduced and he did the application and send a picture of my portal to me so I see. So my only concern is I don’t want give up cause I know I’m not the only one experiencing such but I don’t know what to think anymore. What do y’all think? Just say something good pls and I did this so I can get insight and advice of some sort if you know what I mean
the agent submitted fake documents ( bank and house documents). It’s going to be a rejection and 5 years ban loading.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
Moana2020:
Just be patient. I applied in early 2020, just before the pandemic, and i just got contacted lastweek for passport submission, almost 3 years.... so, just be patient.

congrats i tap from ur blessing I also submitted 2020 too but no response yet
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Pablo223: 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
He’s been doing it and getting it done. He’s even popular at the visa centre at Abuja. I remember one person asking me if I was from oga, made mention of his name and I nodded yeah
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bucksguy: 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
Thank you.
Vintaged:

In your letter of invitation, state that yourself and your partner are both inviting your mum to visit as your partner is pregnant. You are inviting your mum as she would provide support after child birth. Also state that all expenses would be taken care of by yourself and your spouse. State your annual income as well as that of your partner, attach your recent payslip as well as that of your partner, if possible attach your PR cards to the application. In your letter, the length of her stay shouldn't be for longer than a month or two as that would coincide with when primary schools in Nigeria are on vacation.

In addition, get a letter from your partner's doctor stating when your partner is due and also that you would require your mum's presence to support your partner during her delivery and the first stages of postpartum.

Your mum can also get a letter from her employer stating where she works and the fact that she would return to work after her visit when school resumes. This shows ties to Nigeria

Hope this helps. All the best

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Deronke1: 8:00am On Jan 23, 2023
Since you said he has been doing it and getting it done,, then what else are you looking for again? Or are you doubting?
Anyways, doing things fraudulently is never the best. How can you even pray about it, that God should help you in the process? You can't pray because it wasn't Genuine.

I'm not castigating you, I'm just saying the clear fact. It's because of things like this that genuine people application take long because they need to check and check if its actually genuine.

Moreso, nairaland is a popular platform Globally. Don't be surprised the VO knows this platform and sometimes check. Imagine the VO reading this, how do you think he would take our applications?? Rhetorical question though.

Lastly, that he has been doing it, doesn't mean it is right. One day he would exposed and by God's Grace, i pray not with your application.

I wish you the very best in your application,
Shalom!
Pablo223:
He’s been doing it and getting it done. He’s even popular at the visa centre at Abuja. I remember one person asking me if I was from oga, made mention of his name and I nodded yeah

5 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ednut1(m): 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Deronke1:
Since you said he has been doing it and getting it done,, then what else are you looking for again? Or are you doubting?
Anyways, doing things fraudulently is never the best. How can you even pray about it, that God should help you in the process? You can't pray because it wasn't Genuine.

I'm not castigating you, I'm just saying the clear fact. It's because of things like this that genuine people application take long because they need to check and check if its actually genuine.

Moreso, nairaland is a popular platform Globally. Don't be surprised the VO knows this platform and sometimes check. Imagine the VO reading this, how do you think he would take our applications?? Rhetorical question though.

Lastly, that he has been doing it, doesn't mean it is right. One day he would exposed and by God's Grace, i pray not with your application.

I wish you the very best in your application,
Shalom!
the posted is probably an agent, hoping that people will send him a message to be linked to this so called oga. A big joker

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Africankel(m): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
ednut1:
the posted is probably an agent, hoping that people will send him a message to be linked to this so called oga. A big joker

My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Pablo223: 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
It doesn’t matter what you think, y’all just gonna always act like y’all meant to. Other responses are always welcome, good or bad is up to you. I suggest if you don’t have a good thing to comment you probably shouldn’t. But if you feel the need to, don’t hesitate to comment. I wish all of you the very best !
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by fulljoy4264: 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
Africankel:

My thoughts exactly.

Please does anyone have the Canadian embassy phone number that is functional?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by JaySterling: 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hey guys, I’m currently schooling in the UK and I would like to visit Canada for tourism.

Would applying from the UK make it easier for me ?

Also, is there anyone kind on here who could send me an invitation letter to support my application.

I wouldn’t mind paying a fee for the letter

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by House34: 1:18am On Jan 24, 2023
JaySterling:
Hey guys, I’m currently schooling in the UK and I would like to visit Canada for tourism.

Would applying from the UK make it easier for me ?

Also, is there anyone kind on here who could send me an invitation letter to support my application.

I wouldn’t mind paying a fee for the letter

Thanks

You do not need an invitation letter to visit canada as a tourist.. applying from uk is not a big deal but ur tie and complying reason that will make the visa officer believe that u return to uk or ur home country after visiting canada.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by House34: 1:22am On Jan 24, 2023
fulljoy4264:

Please does anyone have the Canadian embassy phone number that is functional?

Canada embassy do not have any number for visa applicant because all information you needed is online or you send email in it anout a special case or are you a canadian that need urgent asistant then you can call the embasy citizen emergency line.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by timmyfg: 6:14am On Jan 24, 2023
See screenshots of what has been showing on my application page

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Tunmiiee: 6:18am On Jan 24, 2023
timmyfg:
See screenshots of what has been showing on my application page
When did you submit your application
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by MelaninGemstone(f): 11:24am On Jan 24, 2023
Hey guys, I’m currently a student in the UK and I want to attend a conference related to my course in June. It will be holding in Ontario

If I start my visa application now, is there a possibility that my visa comes out by end of May ? To enable me attend the conference

If my conference date pass and my visa application is still pending, can I still get the visa once they get to my application?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Betterlife30: 11:40am On Jan 24, 2023
Processing time is now 347 days for applicants from Nigeria. It's now obvious that these people are intentionally doing this thing.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by House34: 11:52am On Jan 24, 2023
MelaninGemstone:
Hey guys, I’m currently a student in the UK and I want to attend a conference related to my course in June. It will be holding in Ontario

If I start my visa application now, is there a possibility that my visa comes out by end of May ? To enable me attend the conference

If my conference date pass and my visa application is still pending, can I still get the visa once they get to my application?

You have a chance to get procceded faster then old applicant ,l notice ircc now process new applicationn faster since december 2022 with ircc no first come first serve bases..with a good letter to support ur application on why u need to attend the conference .good luck

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by 4ayomi(m): 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
Let keep praying ....
IRCC want to clear visitors visa in February 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by rockachic: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
Hello.
I am self employed. Can I use my business letter headed paper to write my letter of purpose for canada visit visa.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
Yes you can,
If you also have a well structured Administrative Unit in your company, Someone can write it on your behave.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

rockachic:
Hello.
I am self employed. Can I use my business letter headed paper to write my letter of purpose for canada visit visa.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ednut1(m): 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
rockachic:
Hello.
whether its written on plain paper or letter head it has no impact on the application. To me blank paper is just fine.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
Purpose of Visit does have impact on the application.

Regards,

ednut1:
whether its written on plain paper or letter head it has no impact on the application. To me blank paper is just fine.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ednut1(m): 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
josephb:
Purpose of Visit does have impact on the application.

Regards,

i was talking about plain paper vs letter head, does not have any impact grin
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by fulljoy4264: 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
House34:

Canada embassy do not have any number for visa applicant because all information you needed is online or you send email in it anout a special case or are you a canadian that need urgent asistant then you can call the embasy citizen emergency line.

Thank you for your response, God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (1140) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.