Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,900 members, 7,889,968 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:10 AM

Nigerian Ads Company -promonigeria.com.ng Is Now A Scam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Ads Company -promonigeria.com.ng Is Now A Scam (767 Views)

Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam / Why Do You Think Chibok Girls Is A Scam? / Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ads Company -promonigeria.com.ng Is Now A Scam by omanifrank(m): 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
Promo Nigeria is an advertising network created to promote product and services specifically for Nigerians but unfortunately they turned out to be something different from what they say, am not trying to say something bad about them but i will say the truth and i hate it when you says white and i later sees black.

My bad experience with Promo Nigeria

imagine they have not paid publishers since december till now and when you send them messages, they dont reply.. all their contacts on the site, i ,mean phone numbers are always switched off..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2049407_p3_jpeg5be7932de55916dd84ecfe1c19a1993d

I will start by telling you my experiences with Promo Nigeria so that you will understand clearly the reason why i said that Promo Nigeria is not worth trying unless you don’t have any better alternative to monetize your blogs or other websites but i bet you there are other ways 100% better than using Promo Nigerian but the choice is entirely yours not mine.

I started using Promo Nigeria on my Forum () and everything worked well within six days of testing, i was seeing earnings though they are nothing to compare to Google Adsense but as far as Nigeria is concerned they looked best among other based Nigerian ad network but after 6 (six) days testing, something strange happened.

My earnings suddenly decreased to nothing for no reason because i have never clicked on it for once, even all the impression i got disappeared, ..

there was a time they swiped my account from N3,000 to N5 .

I don’t write this to hurt anyone, am only trying to tell you the truth about Promo Nigeria because it sounds bad to me when deceiver others to join their network which they started with lies.

If you have tried promo Nigeria or have anything to say about Promo Nigeria i will love to hear your own part of the story

i know the owner of promonigeria.com.ng so well. currently leaves in Sapele delta state..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2049409_p1_jpeg5da688978c986392da5a3ef1f5130c9c
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2049408_p2_jpeg2968aac941362234adf072828ec880c6

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From a Nairalanders Experience At A Fuel Station In Northern Nigeria / Jonathan Didn't Complete His Phd & Buhari Will Win This Election - OBJ / Fayose Will Not Like This, Growd At APC Ekiti Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.