Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,972 members, 7,890,195 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:51 AM

We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau (35537 Views)

Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " / Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite / Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by kaffy4tope(m): 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWwDwFMbkvM

Bro, I can't just help but pray these mad men don't find thier way to the South West when I watched the video.

You need to see cache of arms seized from those 'Nigerian Chickens' claiming to be Nigerian Army.

This is anoda reason why #Buharimustrule# come May 2015

Sai Buhari....Aso Rock Straight wink !
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by adeA1(m): 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Who don't knw its no more hidden u are messanger of the west delivering under the clouk of this addminstration to avenge so to speat for the east and to TANISH muslim wold!!!!!.am proud to accept to die as a muslim.
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by Horus(m): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RkLtz9w8cg

[size=15pt]Boko Haram Leader Applauds Charlie Hebdo Attacks[/size]

moderatorr:
As usual, no video. This man has been killed since last year.

All the news that Shekau 'released' does not contain videos of him saying anything. Some media agent just wakes up one morning and writes shii about Shekau.
All the videos of him are cuts from the old ones from early last year uptil the time he was killed in September.

EDIT: If you have any recent videos of him from after September last year, please quote me and link to it.
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by UnimkeAk(m): 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
holatin:
can someone throw stone to this shaytan.

you are not a muslim

ﺃَﻧَّﻪُ ﻣَﻦ ﻗَﺘَﻞَ ﻧَﻔْﺴﺎً ﺑِﻐَﻴْﺮِ ﻧَﻔْﺲٍ ﺃَﻭْ ﻓَﺴَﺎﺩٍ ﻓِﻰ ﺍﻻٌّﺭْﺽِ ﻓَﻜَﺄَﻧَّﻤَﺎ
ﻗَﺘَﻞَ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺱَ ﺟَﻤِﻴﻌﺎً ﻭَﻣَﻦْ ﺃَﺣْﻴَـﻬَﺎ ﻓَﻜَﺄَﻧَّﻤَﺎ ﺃَﺣْﻴَﺎ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺱَ ﺟَﻤِﻴﻌﺎً
That if anyone killed a person not in
retaliation of murder, or to spread corruption
in the land – it would be as if he killed all
mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would
be as if he saved the life of all mankind.
The verse states that whoever kills a soul without a
just cause such as in legal punishment for murder or
for causing corruption on earth, then it will be as if
he has killed all mankind because there is no
difference between one life and another.
Allah said:
ﻭَﻣَﻦْ ﺃَﺣْﻴَـﻬَﺎ
If anyone saved a life,
This means by preventing its blood from being shed
and believing in its sanctity, then all people will have
been saved from him, therefore:
ﻓَﻜَﺄَﻧَّﻤَﺎ ﺃَﺣْﻴَﺎ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺱَ ﺟَﻤِﻴﻌﺎً
It would be as if he saved the life of all
mankind.

Why would anyone take laws in to their hands especially in a country were they are rules and laws.
Why should a person kill in retaliation of a murder.

An apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Whether u like to see it or not, Islam and violence have a symbiotic relationship.

But its good of u to condemn the act, but it doesn't solve nothing bro.
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by ebamma(m): 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
adeA1:
Who don't knw its no more hidden u are messanger of the west delivering under the clouk of this addminstration to avenge so to speat for the east and to TANISH muslim wold!!!!!.am proud to accept to die as a muslim.
e be like say u never get sense for head
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by UnimkeAk(m): 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
adeA1:

Bro like seriously , really ?
And also Die ?
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by adeA1(m): 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
@50calibre I beliv it s d seasoned fellow men that gain ground here now. Its not institunalized in any doctrine to speak ill of any revealed book from Alimighty. No wonder ur doctrine is already stage managed to narowly beliv in just 1 prophet and in 1bougious contrversial book that will also outdated as usual by the ppl of next decade to come!!!!!!
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by Mcowubaba: 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
holatin:
I gat no time for you
Bro, no offence, if u had educated me more on this issue, it would hav gone a long way in changing my ideology abt ur Statement"about Just cause" (4rm the Koran)..I rest my case..remain safe @holatin..
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by bash4us(m): 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
Zuria:

Well said bro....

Yea well said bro. Its a quote from the Holy Qur'an.
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by Horus(m): 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEk1831ZKEM

[size=15pt]Boko Haram leader claims attack on Baga[/size]
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by Akon419(m): 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=spott post=29987108][/quote] the man said Alah instructed them, why the hell op you use lord. Every body knows that their Allah is blood sucking demon
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by Sibrah: 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
hazyfm1:
[size=18pt]YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED YOU COWARD[/size]
Between him and the C in C who is more of a coward. If the military is filled with BH sympathizers shouldn't your C in C be coming up with ways to fish them out and annihilate the terrorist he knows? Instead he is busy taking control of PDP so he can run for 2015. I pray he wins the election he has sacrificed virtually everything that matters for.
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by Uso1: 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
I am a man of few words, how ever Mr shekaho your days are numberd, the gorgement of GOD has come, you and your cohorts shall never go unpunished for killing the image/children of GOD.
Shekaho you and your cohorts are finished.
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by Mekybliss(f): 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
Which book is this ni??
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
This why i hate GEJ , he lies too much. He claimed he killed Shekau and even circulated fake photoshop pictures of a 'dead' shekau!
Why should an incompetent rule for 10years? This would be tragic.

Sai Buhari!!!

2 Likes

Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by UnimkeAk(m): 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

This made my morning.

Thank you- from a curious non-Muslim.

Now let me make your day bro.

www.nairaland.com/2092548/root-caused-islamic-terrorism
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by holatin(m): 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Why would anyone take laws in to their hands especially in a country were they are rules and laws.
Why should a person kill in retaliation of a murder.

An apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Whether u like to see it or not, Islam and violence have a symbiotic relationship.

But its good of u to condemn the act, but it doesn't solve nothing bro.

retaliation /rɪˌtalɪˈeɪʃn/
noun
the action of returning a military attack; counter-
attack.

as in judgement
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by Zuria(f): 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
holatin:
tanx sir salaam

Salaam bro...I'm a sister grin

bash4us:

Yea well said bro. Its a quote from the Holy Qur'an.

grin grin
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by holatin(m): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
Zuria:

Salaam bro...I'm a sister grin

grin grin
sorry maam
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by mindtricks: 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
Very worthy of mention in all this is fact that these boko haram murderers are not just doing these things on their own.

Many fail to recognize that these guys are being backed by our very own very powerful and influential people over there who are themselves are the real bokoharam.

Shekau does not have what it takes to cause this kind of vioence. I am more concerned about their sponsors, and the real undisclosed motive behind all this bloodshed.

People should think deeply about this: Who are those our people behind this bokoharam, and why are they doing this?

1 Like

Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by UnimkeAk(m): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
holatin:

retaliation /rɪˌtalɪˈeɪʃn/
noun
the action of returning a military attack; counter-
attack.

as in judgement

So u're justifying the actions of bokoharam.
Cuz of the incident with muhammed yusuf.
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by holatin(m): 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
UnimkeAk:

So u're justifying the actions of bokoharam.
Cuz of the incident with muhammed yusuf.
Abeg check meaning of judgement, where judgement is been passed
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by Ilekeh(f): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by onetrack(m): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
holatin:

That if anyone killed a person not in
retaliation of murder, or to spread corruption
in the land – it would be as if he killed all
mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would
be as if he saved the life of all mankind.

The verse states that whoever kills a soul without a
just cause such as in legal punishment for murder or
for causing corruption on earth, then it will be as if
he has killed all mankind because there is no
difference between one life and another.
Allah said:
ﻭَﻣَﻦْ ﺃَﺣْﻴَـﻬَﺎ
If anyone saved a life,
This means by preventing its blood from being shed
and believing in its sanctity, then all people will have
been saved from him, therefore:
ﻓَﻜَﺄَﻧَّﻤَﺎ ﺃَﺣْﻴَﺎ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺱَ ﺟَﻤِﻴﻌﺎً
It would be as if he saved the life of all
mankind.

This is a nice quote, but there are a couple of problems with this. Shekau will simply claim that the people living there are not "Islamic" enough and therefore are 'spreading corruption in the land" and therefore deserving of death.

Second, the very first part of the verse (which was left out) says that God told this to the Jews. It does not instruct the Muslims to do this. Shekau can simply claim that this does not apply to Muslims.

By the way this quote originally appeared in the Jewish Talmud: "He who saves one life, saves the world entire". It does not come from a prophet and was never considered the word of God. So the Quran is mistaken when it says that this quote originally came from god himself, because it was simply written by a Jewish commentator.

1 Like

Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by UnimkeAk(m): 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Yawn.
Yawn bk

holatin:
Abeg check meaning of judgement, where judgement is been passed
Ok bro.. I don tire sha, u win.
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by Akon419(m): 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
bash4us:

Retrack yr statement before u regret and perish!

Allah is an Islamic nomenclature for God. and i believe Christians and Muslims have the same God. if u mean wht u said Allah is, definately, u r also referring to God that u believe except u r an atheist.
I believe in God that said love your neighbor as yourself, they God that preaches love instead of hate,I mean the God of Abraham ,iseac and Israel , not Alah who advocate for hate and kill in order attain heaven with potential 72 virgin awaiting
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by BotherMleeper(m): 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
moderatorr:
As usual, no video. This man has been killed since last year.

All the news that Shekau 'released' does not contain videos of him saying anything. Some media agent just wakes up one morning and writes shii about Shekau.
All the videos of him are cuts from the old ones from early last year uptil the time he was killed in September.

EDIT: If you have any recent videos of him from after September last year, please quote me and link to it.

Goodluck Jonathan, is that you?

1 Like

Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by Elebiju: 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
M4gunners:
So Shekau is no more a Muslim if i may ask?
don't mind them jare they are all hypocrites, I just pray make I meet shekau one on one na then he go know say somebody still dey Nigeria wey fit beat am hands down.
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
All@h should also inform shekau that karma is a b*tch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) / Sex For Appointment Scandal Rocks Presidency - Naij.com / Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.