Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,955 members, 7,890,156 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:07 AM

We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau (35531 Views)

Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " / Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite / Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
thewarrior72:
Shakur is carrying out the commandment of pedo-phile muhammed........so I'm not surprised
mary is a prostitue
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by rhames(m): 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
Shekau is the true Messenger of Yajuj and Majuj mentioned in Suratul Kahf in the Quran. He is a replica of the Arch Devil Himself. But he should understand that the innocent lives have been lost because of your madness. My prayer to you Abubakar Shekau is,: May Allah Punish you in this life, in your grave and on the Day of Qiyamat and May he put you in the hottest part of the Hell Fire. Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.

Every true Muslim in Nigeria see you as an armed robber, rapist, kidnapper,usurper, rogue, petty thief,fornicator and a grand deceptionist.

Remember one thing as a Hausa Man" Allah ba azalumin kowa ba ne.

Kai ne mutumin banza.
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by rhames(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
abdulplayer02:
mary is a prostitue

Stop this guys. The topic here is more serious than this cheap insults. Respect and decorum should be the order here. Nigerians Muslims and Christains have lost their life in this madness and here we have educated and enlightened people trading words like agberos. Haba!!!
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by thewarrior72: 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
abdulplayer02:
mary is a prostitue
Who is Mary?...smh undecided
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by bash4us(m): 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
Akon419:
I believe in God that said love your neighbor as yourself, they God that preaches love instead of hate,I mean the God of Abraham ,iseac and Israel , not Alah who advocate for hate and kill in order attain heaven with potential 72 virgin awaiting

For ur info, every muslims believe in Abraham, Isaac and Israel (Prophet Ibrahim, Isiak and Ismael) and their God which is Allah.
U must not believe in ds but these are some verses from the Holy Qur'an

ﺃَﻧَّﻪُ ﻣَﻦ ﻗَﺘَﻞَ ﻧَﻔْﺴﺎً ﺑِﻐَﻴْﺮِ ﻧَﻔْﺲٍ ﺃَﻭْ ﻓَﺴَﺎﺩٍ ﻓِﻰ ﺍﻻٌّﺭْﺽِ ﻓَﻜَﺄَﻧَّﻤَﺎ
ﻗَﺘَﻞَ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺱَ ﺟَﻤِﻴﻌﺎً ﻭَﻣَﻦْ ﺃَﺣْﻴَـﻬَﺎ ﻓَﻜَﺄَﻧَّﻤَﺎ ﺃَﺣْﻴَﺎ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺱَ ﺟَﻤِﻴﻌﺎً
That if anyone killed a person not in
retaliation of murder, or to spread corruption
in the land – it would be as if he killed all
mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would
be as if he saved the life of all mankind.
The verse states that whoever kills a soul without a
just cause such as in legal punishment for murder or
for causing corruption on earth, then it will be as if
he has killed all mankind because there is no
difference between one life and another.
Allah said:
ﻭَﻣَﻦْ ﺃَﺣْﻴَـﻬَﺎ
If anyone saved a life,
This means by preventing its blood from being shed
and believing in its sanctity, then all people will have
been saved from him, therefore:
ﻓَﻜَﺄَﻧَّﻤَﺎ ﺃَﺣْﻴَﺎ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺱَ ﺟَﻤِﻴﻌﺎً
It would be as if he saved the life of all
mankind.
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by omonnakoda: 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
bash4us:

For ur info, every muslims believe in Abraham, Isaac and Israel (Prophet Ibrahim, Isiak and Ismael) and their God which is Allah.
U must not believe in ds but these are some verses from the Holy Qur'an

ﺃَﻧَّﻪُ ﻣَﻦ ﻗَﺘَﻞَ ﻧَﻔْﺴﺎً ﺑِﻐَﻴْﺮِ ﻧَﻔْﺲٍ ﺃَﻭْ ﻓَﺴَﺎﺩٍ ﻓِﻰ ﺍﻻٌّﺭْﺽِ ﻓَﻜَﺄَﻧَّﻤَﺎ
ﻗَﺘَﻞَ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺱَ ﺟَﻤِﻴﻌﺎً ﻭَﻣَﻦْ ﺃَﺣْﻴَـﻬَﺎ ﻓَﻜَﺄَﻧَّﻤَﺎ ﺃَﺣْﻴَﺎ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺱَ ﺟَﻤِﻴﻌﺎً
That if anyone killed a person not in
retaliation of murder, or to spread corruption
in the land – it would be as if he killed all
mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would
be as if he saved the life of all mankind.
The verse states that whoever kills a soul without a
just cause such as in legal punishment for murder or
for causing corruption on earth, then it will be as if
he has killed all mankind because there is no
difference between one life and another.
Allah said:
ﻭَﻣَﻦْ ﺃَﺣْﻴَـﻬَﺎ
If anyone saved a life,
This means by preventing its blood from being shed
and believing in its sanctity, then all people will have
been saved from him, therefore:
ﻓَﻜَﺄَﻧَّﻤَﺎ ﺃَﺣْﻴَﺎ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺱَ ﺟَﻤِﻴﻌﺎً
It would be as if he saved the life of all
mankind.
What does it mean to spread corruption in the land, Drawing a cartoon of mohamed

You need to define corruption"
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by bash4us(m): 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
omonnakoda:
What does it mean to spread corruption in the land, Drawing a cartoon of mohamed

You need to define corruption"

Though there is corruption in the land but that is not enough for shekau to be this destructive. He could have made his points known to all by preaching peacefully.

On Drawing of Cartoon of our Prophet (SAW), the whole world know how esteem we hold and dignify him. Let me give u a scenario, when i was in Islamic school, way back. We had a drama of a part of the life time of the Prophet, every character was represented except Mohammed. Because Islam believe no one can be like him.

So cartoon of him which was done before now (cant remember the year) that resulted in world wide protests and condemnations was now repeated again. Even after warnings.

Now tell me, what happen to respect. Remember, its the right of everyone to respect other peoples feeling.
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by Bobandgreat: 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
rhames:

Stop this guys. The topic here is more serious than this cheap insults. Respect and decorum should be the order here. Nigerians Muslims and Christains have lost their life in this madness and here we have educated and enlightened people trading words like agberos. Haba!!!

Yet APC is proudly presenting an illiterate, tout and a forger to Nigerians.
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by omonnakoda: 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
bash4us:

Though there is corruption in the land but that is not enough for shekau to be this destructive. He could have made his points known to all by preaching peacefully.

On Drawing of Cartoon of our Prophet (SAW), the whole world know how esteem we hold and dignify him. Let me give u a scenario, when i was in Islamic school, way back. We had a drama of a part of the life time of the Prophet, every character was represented except Mohammed. Because Islam believe no one can be like him.

So cartoon of him which was done before now (cant remember the year) that resulted in world wide protests and condemnations was now repeated again. Even after warnings.

Now tell me, what happen to respect. Remember, its the right of everyone to respect other peoples feeling.
I think you are not answering the question. The Quran says it is OK to kill those who spread corruption so we need too have a definition of corruption otherwise I must respectfully ask that you stop posting that quote from the Quran. WHAT IS CORRUPTION

1 Like

Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by rhames(m): 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
Bobandgreat:
[color=#000099][/color]

Yet APC is proudly presenting an illiterate, tout and a forger to Nigerians.

The illiterate in question did not campaign in pidgin, Hausa, or Yoruba but Queens English.
Re: We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau by TheIkoro(m): 9:19am On Jan 26, 2015
Shekau, thou may continue to offend all the cowards of thy faith. The ole aitetemoles obviously continue
to patiently wait for "A Celebration Of A Still Birth" - the still birth of the shun they would the fool and the
naïve believe to be a son; a celebration their cowardice clearly would not one word be made of in written history,
of the most grievous evil in all history.

And for those that see they can no longer have me be either a Jesus, or a Mohammed; I say:

Thou mayest as well begin to call me either the Anti-Christ thou initially would I be, or
the Anti-Mohammed thou would then have to label one such as the Mohammed that saw through
the cunning of the Pharaoh Seers of his own generation. And thou may continue to deceive thyself that
Mohammed could ever wage war on Jesus, or that Jesus could ever wage war on Moses.

- Ikoro Iyineleda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News / Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India / Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.