Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,953 members, 7,909,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:31 AM

Have You Heard Of Zidoff.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Heard Of Zidoff.com (1208 Views)

Have You Heard About Sport Trading? / Have you heard of this - Be informed, it's so real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of Zidoff.com by kingecommerce: 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
Zidoff.com is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing online marketplace. We launched in July 2014 and our mission is to become the world global market place.

We carter an ever expanding customer base, offering products that range from Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, Healthcare, Baby Products, personal care, homes and garden and much more.

Our ranges of services are designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction. These services include our lowest price deals, free return policy, and payment on delivery, order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.

Zidoff.com goes beyond just making a name for itself as the foremost e-commerce platform in Nigeria. Zidoff.com chooses to empower Nigerians to sell their products to a wider audience. We give the local merchant nationwide reach and shipping services. Zidoff.com believes in a Nigeria where every small or large business owner is given an opportunity to succeed.

Zidoff.com is helping to provide that opportunity with the Zidoff Marketplace, hence our motto, your global Marketplace.
Re: Have You Heard Of Zidoff.com by Bookiemart01(f): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2016
How do I start selling on your platform?

(1) (Reply)

Teach Me How To Make 1000naira Daily Online / Beware Of OCTAVE, He's A Scammer. / Please How Do I Get My Money From Skye Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.