Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,783 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results (39717 Views)

Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) / Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam / IBB Releases Buhari's Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by okotv(m): 6:11am On Jan 23, 2015
it okay
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 23, 2015
Moderator' front page
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by ej77: 6:12am On Jan 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by ogene007: 6:12am On Jan 23, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by Emteebee(m): 6:12am On Jan 23, 2015
nzeadachie:
HMMMM ANOTHER LIE FROM APC, SO MR PRINCIPAL CAN PICK THE SO CALLED DEATH THREAT CALLS, BUT HE CAN NOT PICK OR REPPLY THE PRESS
Your mumu-ness no get boundary.

3 Likes

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by akpumping7720(m): 6:13am On Jan 23, 2015
Is GEJ this desperate? He needs to control his supporters, if he is destined to win second term no Jupiter can stop him and if he doesn't, he should just accept his fate and go back to OTUEKE just as OBJ went back to OTA when the alleged third term agenda failed . Election must not be a do or die affair. #SayNoToViolence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by nerodenero: 6:13am On Jan 23, 2015
Lies everywhere you go just for political gain! Can't wait for this election to end.

4 Likes

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by mysyto(m): 6:13am On Jan 23, 2015
PDP so desperate......

2 Likes

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by ej77: 6:14am On Jan 23, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by akpumping7720(m): 6:14am On Jan 23, 2015
GEJ is biting more than what he can chew...

1 Like

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by bellras(m): 6:14am On Jan 23, 2015
Rawani:
These Jonathan apologists are too clueless to realize that GMB had already been cleared by INEC, which is satisfied beyond all reasonable doubt that the General possesses the required qualifications. At no point was he required to present any certificate, all the responses were to preserve his sterling reputation.

The PDP should leave the principal alone, he simply desires change. Thump up bro. Clueless set of people. When has it become a crime to perform an official duties of this sensitive nature?

1 Like

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by aflabos(m): 6:14am On Jan 23, 2015
Machavelli of ourtime have spoken ;
Former Nigeria’s president Olusegun Obasanjo has spoken about the certificate controversy rambling WASC certificate of the presidential candidate of the opposition All Progressives Congress (APC) General Muhammadu Buhari (retd).

Obasanjo said that incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan is aware that his opponent is capable to run for February presidential poll but some hawks with Jonathan, do not want him to contest because they believed that he will win and come for them.

READ ALSO: PDP Blames Buhari For Lying On Oath

According to ex-president, “The issue came up in 2007, and we investigated and found out that his WASC is with the military and that was why he was allowed to contest in 2007.

“Buhari cannot listen to anyone about his certificates because as a General of Nigeria Army, he will speak when he chooses not by Femi Fani Kayode and Okupe asking him. Fayose and other corrupt people including Kashamu do not want Buhari because of his anti- corruption slogan.

Than Obasanjo disclosed that “even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing. I see Buhari as the next President and Jonathan is aware of that, and that is the reason they are hitting him everywhere to put confusion in his camp. But a General is always a General.”

1 Like

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by iamrealdeji(m): 6:15am On Jan 23, 2015
gabriel212:
y are the people in gej camp this desperate? y are they fighting a lost battle? but this I know election must hold.
It is now very apparent that they are looking for all means to disqualified GMB first it was blasphemy later propaganda now results Wat else?
#electionmusthold
The next is that GMB is not a Nigerian,but from. Niger republic,courtesy of Femi Fani-Kayode

2 Likes

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by Bifwoli: 6:16am On Jan 23, 2015
Yaaayy, GMB is not qualified to run on academic grounds.

1 Like

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by alpamo6: 6:16am On Jan 23, 2015
Just wondering, how old is the principal?

3 Likes

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by credibleGod(m): 6:17am On Jan 23, 2015
IF YOU LOVE CHANGE PLS HIT LIKE

4 Likes

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by Sharksblow(m): 6:18am On Jan 23, 2015
Kennywills7:
This news sha
See another way to seek pity for buhari
Dat dude has no certificate
Say no to forgery
Quote me and die
if GEJ sought for chibok girls the way they are presently looking for FEBUHARI's certificate, do u think we wouldn't have found them. I understand many of you are after what you wanna eat from this clueless govt. The frustration showed from the way u typed.

2 Likes

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by blackandbold: 6:21am On Jan 23, 2015
I will consider anybody who still assume or postulate that the certificate was forged from Cambridge and kastina as unredeemably stupid despite both national and international comfirmation..I know that will be the next thing they wud evem do sef. .setting up things..blackmailing things....they may even orchestrate plans to sack the principal if not kill him.that was what happened in ekiti state when a permanent secretary was was unjustly sack by ekitibbased pdp autocratic government becos the ps refused to be a pawn in mobilizing teachers in ekiti for joe's campaign in ekiti. .immagine that

1 Like

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:22am On Jan 23, 2015
clemz88:
That's good . Next time he should know how to do a clean job with out traces
As clueless as pdp. Shame on u.
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by idupaul: 6:23am On Jan 23, 2015
This story is a lie , a big lie planted by APC media team to help Buhari gain sympathy .. Sha Jonathans lack of competence has made Buhari a bride of the nation

5 Likes

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by Sanchez01: 6:24am On Jan 23, 2015
[size=14pt]I've said it before and I'll say it again; If the Nigeria government looked for the missing Chibok girls the way PDP is looking for Buhari's certificate, those girls would have been found within a week.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by Sobeautiful: 6:25am On Jan 23, 2015
You mean they are threatening him for forging the result and making it obvious it was forged? He should better pray he doesn't go behind bars. People in office should be careful of what they do for it has consequences and may backfire.

4 Likes

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by PassingShot(m): 6:25am On Jan 23, 2015
blackandbold:
I will consider anybody who still assume or postulate that the certificate was forged from Cambridge and kastina as unredeemably stupid despite both national and international comfirmation..I know that will be the next thing they wud evem do sef. .setting up things..blackmailing things....they may even orchestrate plans to sack the principal if not kill him.that was what happened in ekiti state when a permanent secretary was was unjustly sack by ekitibbased pdp autocratic government becos the ps refused to be a pawn in mobilizing teachers in ekiti for joe's campaign in ekiti. .immagine that

GEJ is just too desperate to hang on to power.

He needs to be reminded of what happened to Samuel Doe, Laurent Gbagbo and other leaders who didn't listen to the yearnings of their peoples.
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:25am On Jan 23, 2015
When d debate is lost, slander n death threat re d remaining weapon of propangadist.

2 Likes

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by StealthyMe(m): 6:26am On Jan 23, 2015
Sanchez01:
[size=14pt]I've said it before and I'll say it again; If the Nigeria government looked for the missing Chibok girls the way PDP is looking for Buhari's certificate, those girls would have been found within a week.[/size]

#Word!

2 Likes

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by bastien: 6:30am On Jan 23, 2015
Abdgafarplenty:
Y? are we so deaf, dumb nd blind?

Do you think going yo school nd having education can make you a better person?

we've see a PhD holder squander our money, have a bad mouth speaking lady nd he's just a bunch of lunatic with some sadistic.

I don't care if buhari goes to school or not, even Jesus Christ nd prophet Muhammad didn't have certificate yet they ruled nation

I once saw a YouTube video Google it out nd listen to it

Why I hate school but love education
then drop out of school, I don't even know why someone without university cert will want to rule the giant of Africa...... do you what it means to be a graduate? APC have them self to blame for Fielding him........please care about him not going to school, cause it's an insult, seeing secondary school cert ruling, millions of graduates....

5 Likes

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by makzeze: 6:31am On Jan 23, 2015
U see.

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by priscaoge(f): 6:33am On Jan 23, 2015
Hehehehe....Principal gets death threat for not forging d result very well..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by KwoiZabo(m): 6:34am On Jan 23, 2015
blackrules1:
you mean for not forging the result properly?
Guy thank you very much you have nailed it. Buhari is a fraud and all these kids on Nairaland are just beating around the Bush.

1 Like

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by ezegold4we: 6:35am On Jan 23, 2015
Pdp and jonalier has lost this election, certificate or no certificate,nigerians wants change and they have seen Wat they r looking for in General muhammad buhari,
Neva again will pdp deceived us again, jonalier wit all his PhD, Wat has he done for the past 5years we gave him the mandate?

1 Like

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by Sacramento4real(m): 6:35am On Jan 23, 2015
Kennywills7:
This news sha
See another way to seek pity for buhari
Dat dude has no certificate
Say no to forgery
Quote me and die
U be fool.Go and Die!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham / Omisore Enters Coalition With APC - Sahara Reporters / Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.