Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,631 members, 7,901,938 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:56 PM

Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results (39794 Views)

Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) / Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam / IBB Releases Buhari's Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 23, 2015
Kennywills7:
This news sha
See another way to seek pity for buhari
Dat dude has no certificate
Say no to forgery
Quote me and die
you are a bastard
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by southsouthman: 6:37am On Jan 23, 2015
The caption should have been, The principal got threatened for releasing fake result

1 Like

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by Descartes: 6:38am On Jan 23, 2015
...and only in Almajiri region that an almajiri principal does not know that there is a huge difference between the names "Mohamed Buhari" and "Muhammadu Buhari" yet the State Ministry of Education allows the Mallam to keep his job. Like Tinubu like Buhari; "A tale of Toronto Graduates" .grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by KwoiZabo(m): 6:39am On Jan 23, 2015
Rawani:
These Jonathan apologists are too clueless to realize that GMB had already been cleared by INEC, which is satisfied beyond all reasonable doubt that the General possesses the required qualifications. At no point was he required to present any certificate, all the responses were to preserve his sterling reputation.

The PDP should leave the principal alone, he simply desires change.
Dry

3 Likes

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by ichidodo: 6:41am On Jan 23, 2015
We aren't surprised since APC is a party of lies, blood and death.....We hope Buhari's camp won't turn the poor principal into a martyr for public sympathy and votes just like the fake Sokoto bomb scare.#Showyourcertifcate.#Bringbackourcertificate.

2 Likes

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by dodokire12: 6:41am On Jan 23, 2015
Femi fani Kayode is the greatest Hypocrite i have ever known,he always goes for the highest bidder,he has no intergrity at all,as long as he gets paid,he doesnt care what he says even though its on VIDEO.
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by chillex8(m): 6:43am On Jan 23, 2015
amaraedec:
dats ur PDP material

What's your own na

Am under a democratic dispensation where am free to express myself.

If it hurts you, I care less.

1 Like

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 23, 2015
nzeadachie:
HMMMM ANOTHER LIE FROM APC, SO MR PRINCIPAL CAN PICK THE SO CALLED DEATH THREAT CALLS, BUT HE CAN NOT PICK OR REPPLY THE PRESS
Ur mumu get degree...beta go n learn Hw to read properly
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by focus7: 6:44am On Jan 23, 2015
PDP is so desperate that they can do anything for election.
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by 1stola: 6:44am On Jan 23, 2015
Kennywills7:
This news sha
See another way to seek pity for buhari
Dat dude has no certificate
Say no to forgery
Quote me and die
You are a complete dolt.
You will surely die after feBUHARI 14.
SENSELESS PDPíg.
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by KwoiZabo(m): 6:44am On Jan 23, 2015
nwana1:
PDP!!!
Power to the PEOPLE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by folahann(m): 6:45am On Jan 23, 2015
This certificate issue is just a tool to divert
people's attention from the main issues. We're
talking about security problems, stolen billions of
dollars, poor power supply, very bad roads, fuel
purchase at an unfair price, lack of refinery,
impunity, ever increasing rate of unemployment
and so on and so forth.
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by sundaypurity(m): 6:45am On Jan 23, 2015
deeptechcool:
PDP is a party full of Terrorists. If na lie, ask Andrew Owoye Azazi.

change 2015,
Buhari fo channngiii
deeptechcool:

change 2015,
Buhari fo channngiii
deeptechcool:

change 2015,
Buhari fo channngiii
. Dose terrorist then in pdp have decamp to APC

2 Likes

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by Eyepencil: 6:45am On Jan 23, 2015
DEATH THREAT FROM TINUBU FOR A POOR JOB grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by nijanigga: 6:46am On Jan 23, 2015
I have never seen a man so desperate to remain as Nigerian president like gej. He's planning to delay the election by 6 months, so that he can replace jega, INEC's chairman whose term expires in July 2015. But, he won't succeed. Gej is Abach's democratic version of ploy to remain in power my all means at all cost.
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 23, 2015
Mogidi:
The principal is getting [size=15pt]death threats because he revealed Buhari failed math[/size] or what? They should be happy the principal passed him in some subjects he knows nothing about.

They should be proud of the principal for trying to save olodo Buhari's face.
ehn?....guru...release Ur waec result n jamb make we see....Dats if u ever did dem anyway
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by April4th(m): 6:46am On Jan 23, 2015
WhoDeyThere:
Why all this frenzy now? Why is it so easy for these gerrymandering from both APC and PDP?
Why is it difficult for us the electorate to choose from the other presidential aspirant?
Since it obvious we r tired of a PDP that is so corrup.t and could not even prosecute a single corrupt officials under this Gej tenure, instead gave presidential pardon to them. Honestly we need a change. Unfortunately I don't think APC have the pedigree. Its so obvious that buhari is a wrong choice for d job(that guy forged documents n working with Tinubu is not healthy).
Both PDP n APC field the wrong fellow, non of them deserve our votes. Their teams r just canvassing for their own political aggrandizement.

Please let's consider other candidates.

You have spoken well,but Nigerians hate d truth. We already know GEJ has failed,but GMB will not do any better. D same people campaigning for GMB here on NL,will be the same ones to castigate and crucify him here if eventually he becomes president.

3 Likes

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 23, 2015
Gej has lost everything. Let's talk about other things than waste our effort on done and dusted issues. Pdpain knows what they are doing. Distracting people with cheap propaganda, bunch of illiterates with brought certificates. Apc should start ignoring them. The best thing to do. Let us now talk about what each parties will offer nigerians when elected into office.

1 Like

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by koikoi2(m): 6:47am On Jan 23, 2015
APC and d principal looking for public sympathy. It will not work o.

Buhari shud be arrested for forgery and sent to kirikiri.

2 Likes

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by oweman: 6:48am On Jan 23, 2015
What really is stopping the pdp from going to court must they foist a looter on this nation for w another 4 humiliating years .
The trouble are many in the pdp are thinking they are playing politics but when the gnashing of teeth come the smilling and laughing will be gone then the popular hausa hate us yoruba hate us town criers will start . they should not just forget .
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:48am On Jan 23, 2015
If Jonathan is not careful what befell Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory Coast will befall him.
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by deeptechcool(m): 6:49am On Jan 23, 2015
sundaypurity:
[b][/b]. Dose terrorist then in pdp have decamp to APC

You are very wrong. They only left the 'devil' for the salvation of their souls. ()
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by akanbiaa(m): 6:49am On Jan 23, 2015
eaglechild:
grin cheesy cheesy grin
The threat is probably coming from APC for the poor job he did with the statement of result.

PDP if anything will build a house for the principal for hanging a forgery charge on Buhari's head.
if you were the principal and a request was made for statement of result of a student that graduated over 50 years ago and you go thru the well kept school records and you see the record with other students they graduated together and you create a statement based in the record and you print out the roll records of the students in the same page, what offense have you committed?
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by Mogidi: 6:50am On Jan 23, 2015
prinznazzy:

ehn?....guru...release Ur waec result n jamb make we see....Dats if u ever did dem anyway

Dullard!!
The reason you love im.becile Buhari stems from the fact you identify with his imbecility, you're both imbeciles.

3 Likes

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by akanbiaa(m): 6:51am On Jan 23, 2015
dodokire12:
Femi fani Kayode is the greatest Hypocrite i have ever known,he always goes for the highest bidder,he has no intergrity at all,as long as he gets paid,he doesnt care what he says even though its on VIDEO.

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by thunder74(m): 6:52am On Jan 23, 2015
blackandbold:
I will consider anybody who still assume or postulate that the certificate was forged from Cambridge and kastina as unredeemably stupid despite both national and international comfirmation..I know that will be the next thing they wud evem do sef. .setting up things..blackmailing things....they may even orchestrate plans to sack the principal if not kill him.that was what happened in ekiti state when a permanent secretary was was unjustly sack by ekitibbased pdp autocratic government becos the ps refused to be a pawn in mobilizing teachers in ekiti for joe's campaign in ekiti. .immagine that
I doubt the authenticity of the result in circulation especially the exam sheet. My profession and trainings taught me to detect fraud and forgery and on the face value, the certificate I analysed is forged without any doubt.
I will attach the one I have with you again and see for yourself. But seriously, you need to look at it again and type what you would have said if this is what GEJ presented as his WASC.
Kindly take note of the lines close to my arrow and the pasting of the names on the exams sheet. Even the blind can see it.

2 Likes

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by LesbianBoyy(m): 6:54am On Jan 23, 2015
. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by akanbiaa(m): 6:54am On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by CEtoO(f): 6:55am On Jan 23, 2015
moderatorr1:
The Usual Fr. Mbaka 'death threats'. People who want to kill you don't threaten you first. They just walk up to you and do the did.

Meanwhile, why threaten the principal when he has already released the statement of result?
This is cheap propaganda to me.
Very cheap

2 Likes

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by stinggy(m): 6:57am On Jan 23, 2015
nzeadachie:
HMMMM ANOTHER LIE FROM APC, SO MR PRINCIPAL CAN PICK THE SO CALLED DEATH THREAT CALLS, BUT HE CAN NOT PICK OR REPPLY THE PRESS

My thought too.
I smell lies in this news.

1 Like

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by Chibyko(m): 6:57am On Jan 23, 2015
deeptechcool:
This 'prinspal' shall not die but live to witness the handing over of the most cluele.ss president ever liveth.
For TANdroids, the bloods you are 'sharing' on behalf of your 'oogogoro jesus christ' shall hunt your souls forever and ever. Contunu!!!
change 2015,
Buhari for channngiii.
febuhari 14 is the date.
I wonder hw Jesus Christ tk enter dis matter... Jesus na ur mate?... Using d name of ur Lord in vain... if tmao, u start having problems, u wil saying ur village pple don kill u... Beta go subscribe for a brain cz u got none instead of mb...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan / Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? / Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.