Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

A Nairalander's Take On Johnathan's Recent Quotes. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander's Take On Johnathan's Recent Quotes. (415 Views)

Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors / A Nairalander Take A Pic With Lagos APC Governorship Candidate, Akinwumi Ambode. / A Nairalander Take A Selfie With Governor Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Take On Johnathan's Recent Quotes. by timawoku(m): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2015
*copied and remodified*

1.“Go to the ministry of Agriculture to see the level of development in the Agriculture sector”….. GEJ
MY TAKE: Sir, do we need to go to the ministry of Agriculture before we know that the cost of food/foodstuffs today, are almost three times the prices before you became president?

2. “Buhari and other past leaders did not buy arms for the military”... GEJ
MY TAKE: Sir, Did our military use slings and stones to fight the ECOMOG war?

3. “I am talking to those of you who are between 23 and 25 years”... GEJ
MY TAKE: Sir, Are you saying those of us who are way above 25 years old should go ahead and vote for Buhari?

4. “I will create 2 million jobs annually if am re-elected”..... GEJ
MY TAKE: Sir, how many jobs did you create in 6 years?

5. “I will send 1st class graduates abroad to do their Masters degrees”...GEJ
MY TAKE: Sir, you finally agree that our schools here are not good enough for people to study?

6. “If I jail every person in government, who would be left to run the government” ....GEJ
MY TAKE: Sir, I guess it was FFK that spoke through you here, cos I can’t believe you said this…

7. “How much did Jim Nwobodo steal that Buhari regime put him in jail”...GEJ
MY TAKE: Sir, pls tell us how much does one need to steal before the person can be put to jail?

8. “If I go to Chibok, they will kill me”....GEJ
MY TAKE: Sir, if you (the commander in chief of the armed forces) is scared to go to some parts of the country, then we are all in trouble… don’t you think so?

9. “Henry Okah was contracted by some Nigerians to kill me”....GEJ
MY TAKE: Sir, we are interested in knowing the people who want to kill our president cos an attack on our president is an attack on all of us, so pls mention the names of those who want to kill you sir…

10. “My advisers are misadvising me”....GEJ
MY TAKE: Sir Nigerians didn’t vote for your advisers… you were the one that appointed them…
11. 'Stealing is not corruption'
My take: this is too embarrassing to even comment on, SMH.
12)'Americans will know',
Why involve another country in your country's domestic affairs?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Take On Johnathan's Recent Quotes. by quinnboy: 10:31am On Jan 24, 2015
obviously he didn't give a second thought before he pours out all that he said........chai!
Re: A Nairalander's Take On Johnathan's Recent Quotes. by braivheart: 10:59am On Jan 24, 2015
Don't even know what to say!... Smh
Re: A Nairalander's Take On Johnathan's Recent Quotes. by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
LOL, a PhD holder at that.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Promises S’east 1million Jobs If Voted Aspresident / Salient Questions Before You Vote Come Feb 14 / INEC Declares PDP Reps Candidate Winner 19 Days To Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.