Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,689 members, 7,918,172 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:42 AM

What Really Makes A Girl Cheap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Really Makes A Girl Cheap (2493 Views)

What's Really Wrong With This Picture? (photo) / What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? / What Really Makes Break-ups Painful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Makes A Girl Cheap by mrkay101(m): 11:24am On Jan 24, 2015
I've always wondered what most girls mean by ''I don't want to look cheap''

this mentality has really ruined the way relationships are meant to be.

for instance; you'll see a girl obviously likes a guy but cuz of that ''I don't want to look cheap'' mentality would probably frustrate dat guy emotionally until they both loose out..

Iet me share a little experience I had..

there was this beautiful girl I met on twitter. I wasn't really a fan abt meeting pipo I met on the internet. but I did anyway. she asked me for my number and I gave her she called me the next day and we talked. luckily she was going to my school so we arranged a time to meet.

I wasn't really expecting much but when I saw her I was lost in her beauty. to cut the long story short we became quit close and she was liking me a bit too much. I never really complained because I really did like her back. so I asked her out hoping to get a really good reply only for my heart to be ripped out and she was tryna friend zone me.

deep down I knew she liked me as in very much cus the attraction was there. she even said it her self dat she was attracted to me.. but cudnt date me because I wanted her to. I was confused.

so this got me thinking maybe she also has dat ''I don't want to look cheap'' mentality

to me I don't think there's a such thing as being cheap.
if you love someone go for it.

well as for me and her am still on her case though cuz I really think I love her.. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Really Makes A Girl Cheap by iceberylin(m): 11:35am On Jan 24, 2015
Nøbødy is cheåp angry
Re: What Really Makes A Girl Cheap by mrkay101(m): 11:39am On Jan 24, 2015
iceberylin:
Nøbødy is cheåp angry

exactly my point bro.. but most girls don't seem to get it
Re: What Really Makes A Girl Cheap by DeHero1: 11:55am On Jan 24, 2015
Most All ladies think in d same way... give her more time, she'll change. If she asks for more time after d one u felt was necessary had been exhausted, guy, move on.
Re: What Really Makes A Girl Cheap by DonX001: 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
She's probably just playing hard to get.
Girls that always play hard to get so as not to look cheap should keep playing it o!
In this present age!!!

They'll keep playing it until their parents put their name as advert on OLX at the age of 35...
Re: What Really Makes A Girl Cheap by Oahray: 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
I smell lies...

1 Like

Re: What Really Makes A Girl Cheap by Enegod(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
I ask once and only once. If she turns me
down, that is the end of the game... Who get time for all that shit undecided

1 Like

Re: What Really Makes A Girl Cheap by mirexxx(f): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
love is beautiful smiley
Re: What Really Makes A Girl Cheap by mrkay101(m): 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
DeHero1:
Most All ladies think in d same way... give her more time, she'll change. If she asks for more time after d one u felt was necessary had been exhausted, guy, move on.

yea..dats exactly wah I plan to do. am going to give her enough time. just taking my time with her now
Re: What Really Makes A Girl Cheap by Welrez(m): 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ladies forget that the years of wooing a girl for years on end are over. The word now is 'tact'.
Re: What Really Makes A Girl Cheap by mrkay101(m): 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
love is beautiful smiley

yea it really is.. when its reciprocated though
Re: What Really Makes A Girl Cheap by mirexxx(f): 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
mrkay101:

yea it really is.. when its reciprocated though
yea dats y its called love smiley
Re: What Really Makes A Girl Cheap by Tymax(m): 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
It's not only about saying yes or agreeing to sex early. If a lady has the nerve to assume that her attention or good looks can be used to get money, bro, she is as cheap as TomTom.

(1) (Reply)

Your Wife Starves You Of Sex In Every Slightest Opportunity How Do U Tackle It / 10 Reasons You Should Be Having Sex Right Now / How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.