Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,534 members, 7,951,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure (2323 Views)

Almighty God Don't Write Books, Humans Do / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by sonmvayina(m): 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
In the face of the evidence, some people don't want to believe that the bible is just a book of stories put together to make people governable..instead of reasoning for them selves, they are trying to make sense out of non sense..squaring a circle, it cannot be done people..i think if we need answers we should come back home and seek other source to get the meaning of life and how it came to be, the bible did not give any answer to man's pressing problems rather it puts god at the center of it or them...i have been looking else where and i have now got so much information that my parish priest did not want me know.....much more informed now..
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Shawl001(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
How i wish your eyes could be opened to see things beyond the physical. All those terrors U̶̲̥̅̊ claim to be happening are caused by the Enemy. He is the one causing all these bad scenarios. But, if you abide in Jesus, none øƒ these things will overwhelm you. You will always be victorious. God's will ƒσя us is to prosper, leave a sickness free life, and so on. But the devil will always want to hinder us from soaring into these promises. Only if you know your rights, or the goodies God has bestowed upon you through Jesus that you can enter into it. That's why i shake my head ƒσя you. Anyway, to the christians out there, establish your ground on Jesus and let nothing come in btw you and Jesus. Stay focus and continue to grow in Him. we will reign on the earth... #TeamHeaven#
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Jameselias: 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Don't ur god have the power to PREVENT the supossedly enemy from doing any of them. Don't he know it's better to PREVENT than to cure ? when u talk of spirituality i can't help but laugh at u, in spirituality we say those who know do not talk those who talk do not know.
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Shawl001(m): 10:09am On Jan 29, 2015
Jameselias:
Don't ur god have the power to PREVENT the supossedly enemy from doing any of them. Don't he know it's better to PREVENT than to cure ? when u talk of spirituality i can't help but laugh at u, in spirituality we say those who know do not talk those who talk do not know.
. Hmmn, who postulated that law? #lol# Well, i don't have issues with you. This is my reply to you though (2Cor.4:3-5)...pls ponder on this. Take care!
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by frank317: 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
Shawl001:
. Hmmn, who postulated that law? #lol# Well, i don't have issues with you. This is my reply to you though (2Cor.4:3-5)...pls ponder on this. Take care!

what Law?... are you having difficulty in understanding his post?

If your God postulated the law we have now, cant he see that the law he postulated is not favourable to his loving creations? why should he make a law that is detrimental to mankind.

pls if you dont have anything to say just remain silent and go worship your God like a zombie despite knowing the the one you worship is not fair (that is if he exists.)
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Shawl001(m): 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
frank317:

what Law?... are you having difficulty in understanding his post?

If your God postulated the law we have now, cant he see that the law he postulated is not favourable to his loving creations? why should he make a law that is detrimental to mankind.

pls if you dont have anything to say just remain silent and go worship your God like a zombie despite knowing the the one you worship is not fair (that is if he exists.)
. Hmmn, Birds øƒ a feather, flocks together... Well, that's where U̶̲̥̅̊ get it all wrong again. I no longer leave by the LAW, i live under the Grace øƒ Jesus (Romans6:14)...i no longer condemn mysef anymore øƒ the Law, cos, i now walk in the spirit øƒ Christ...(Romans8:1). That's what you people refuse to see. Satan has blinded your eyes and ears that, you longer want to know the truth. Anyway, me being a child øƒ God is a privilege through Jesus and He will give me everything i will ever need to abide and stay as a child øƒ God. Its a matter øƒ FAITH... #oh, how i wish your inner man can be enlightened#.
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by frank317: 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
Shawl001:
. Hmmn, Birds øƒ a feather, flocks together... Well, that's where U̶̲̥̅̊ get it all wrong again. I no longer leave by the LAW, i live under the Grace øƒ Jesus (Romans6:14)...i no longer condemn mysef anymore øƒ the Law, cos, i now walk in the spirit øƒ Christ...(Romans8:1). That's what you people refuse to see. Satan has blinded your eyes and ears that, you longer want to know the truth. Anyway, me being a child øƒ God is a privilege through Jesus and He will give me everything i will ever need to abide and stay as a child øƒ God. Its a matter øƒ FAITH... #oh, how i wish your inner man can be enlightened#.

Dosent your god know that peevention is better than cure?

You live by the grace... So what? OK you are still waiting for your God to provide everything u need? You will grow white hairs waiting.

Its only nice that your delusion is keeping you hopeful. God ahead and worship the God in your head.
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
A man that is an heretic, after the first and second admonition, reject. Titus 3:10. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools. Rm 1:23.
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Jameselias: 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
Shawl001:
boy ur folly amazes me yours is foolishness rised to power thousand good bye on this topic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Epicurean Argument On Evil And God / Can Marijuana Plus Meditation Open The Third Eye? / Noah's Descendant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.