Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,471 members, 7,971,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:45 PM

3400 Naira , An Operation In China ! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 3400 Naira , An Operation In China ! (528 Views)

If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here / 15ton Box Body Truck Needed For Immediate & Continous Operation In Our Company / Foshan Sourcing Agent, Foshan Interpreter, Guangzhou Interpreter In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3400 Naira , An Operation In China ! by lagos88: 3:24am On Dec 25, 2008
[left][b]
I am a Chinese lady . I have stayed in Nigeria over two years but in china now .Here I would like to share a Nigerian friend 's hospital experience in China with all the nairalanders.
Last month a Nigerian friend named Qwolab came to see to my house to see me .There is a cyst on his left eye .,which makes his appearance not good-looking enough . I asked why he didn't remove it .He said it is not easy in Nigeria and he is a little afraid . So I advised him to remove it in China since it is only a very small operation and cheap enough .
He followed my suggestion without any hesitation . So on a Monday afternoon after we finished other things we went to the hospital .
The doctor is a beautiful girl .She check the cyst carefully and said "no problem at all , it needs a small operation if you like call it operaion ".
After we paid , She leaded us to the operation room .She asked me to wait outside .She spent 5 minutes to disinfect , 10 minutes on the operation and another 10 minutes sewing the wound .All together is 25 minutes !.
when the doctor asked me to enter the operating room to see , I even couldn't find his wound !
The doctor bounded up his wound carefully .
The next day (Tuesday ) we went to see the doctor , she helped Mr Owolab remove the bandage away .
This operation costs 200 yuan (Chinese dollar ), around 3400 naira .Isn't it too cheap ?
I know many Nigerian people are suffering all sorts of diseases ,especially those need operating ( for instance ,myoma of uterus and others) . As a Nigerian Chinese lady , I will be glad to help them .

Mary 389800286@qq.com 00986--15842200529
[/b]
[/left]

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help People Who Plan To China / Back Door Openning "now Close" Front Door Open / Send Money To Anywhere In The World Via Western Union Money Transfer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.