Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:09 AM

Lalaboi Just Replaced Eldee As The Moderator .come In And Say Something ! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lalaboi Just Replaced Eldee As The Moderator .come In And Say Something ! (783 Views)

Ok Folks, Where Is "A Moderator"? Come And Ban This Id / To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! / Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lalaboi Just Replaced Eldee As The Moderator .come In And Say Something ! by FLOWSHOW: 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2008
well no long thing ..lalaboi just replaced eldee as the moderator of the music section , nice one lalaboi ,
we luv shaz and we love lalaboi especially the new songs upload thingy, good work seun , no long thing no long thing
oya all lalaboi fans . come inside and say something ! grin
Re: Lalaboi Just Replaced Eldee As The Moderator .come In And Say Something ! by gaskinachi(m): 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2008
lala na correct 'boi', just hope say u go still dey get time to up new songs for us sha baba.u get mouth
Re: Lalaboi Just Replaced Eldee As The Moderator .come In And Say Something ! by skingo(m): 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2008
i think eldee s a fool. and incompetent and i also thnk lalaboi is biased. either way. nairaland is a place for touts. as it seems. so all agberos including moderators are welcome.
Re: Lalaboi Just Replaced Eldee As The Moderator .come In And Say Something ! by SuperPap: 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2008
skingo
is dat y uv bin here for two years nigguh?
Re: Lalaboi Just Replaced Eldee As The Moderator .come In And Say Something ! by tosinadeda: 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2008
Hello Mr TosinAdeda

guy, abeg stop to dey yab pesing na, if pesin post, post ur own and leave it at that. if you want to oppose an opinion, do it withould insulting the pesin.

i no want wahala oh. safe.

lalaboi can u please explain this?
the first thing u did after being appointed a moderator is to send me this undecided
am i the only member of the forum or why should i receive a message from u?
arent u supposed to open a thread with ur rules and regulations for the music section so that all members can see

its less than a day and ure already getting power drunk!!!!!!
thats the sign of a bad leader, cos i see this message as a threat!!!!!
Re: Lalaboi Just Replaced Eldee As The Moderator .come In And Say Something ! by lalaboi(m): 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2008
@tosinadeda

The message came after you insulted me after i made a comment on R.kelly and tuface thread! you called me a Dumb ass, which was not warranted for.
I dont know what is wrong with sending you a message to inform you of your behaviour. and i tried as musch as possible not to sound bossy, hence friendly pigin message.
You have been here long enough to know the rules.

You are not the only person i have messaged on the forum since i became MOD, please stop acting like i am picking on you.

@Skingo
i have barely made changes to the music section, could you please explain your comments about me being biased!?

@all
I did not directly replace eldee. He will be back. He is only busy thats all.
Re: Lalaboi Just Replaced Eldee As The Moderator .come In And Say Something ! by tosinadeda: 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2008
lalaboi wuteva undecided
u know wut i mean
Re: Lalaboi Just Replaced Eldee As The Moderator .come In And Say Something ! by ajayi1(m): 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2008
OMG shocked shocked shocked , Where i dey before?? na xmas meat disturb me from reading this post. ROFLMAO.

Mr Lalaboi the MOD of Nairaland, It's nice sha. Let us see your good hand. undecided
Re: Lalaboi Just Replaced Eldee As The Moderator .come In And Say Something ! by 0one(m): 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2008
lala, slap the nauty kids with the left hand and cuddle em with the right when they behave well, or which eva way u dim fit.
Big ups man, grin
Re: Lalaboi Just Replaced Eldee As The Moderator .come In And Say Something ! by tosinadeda: 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2008
ajayi1:

OMG shocked shocked shocked , Where i dey before?? na xmas meat disturb me from reading this post. ROFLMAO.

Mr Lalaboi the MOD of Nairaland, It's nice sha. Let us see your good hand. undecided

no come dey lie here jare
i sabi una type!!!!!
u no see money for cafe na y!! grin
Re: Lalaboi Just Replaced Eldee As The Moderator .come In And Say Something ! by bjpumpin(f): 8:41am On Jan 20, 2009
skingo:

i think eldee s a fool. and incompetent and i also thnk lalaboi is biased. either way. nairaland is a place for touts. as it seems. so all agberos including moderators are welcome.

sure

(1) (Reply)

Things A Man Needs In His Life To Be Complete! / Phemour, I Love You! / Happy Buffday Eyonigger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.