Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,225 members, 7,884,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

Tight New Female Rapper In Nigeria. You've Gotta Hear This! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tight New Female Rapper In Nigeria. You've Gotta Hear This! (681 Views)

Best Femcee (Female Rapper) In Nigeria - Muna Vs Eva / You've Gotta Listen To This: (smiley) Giovanna Is Talent You Wouldn't Wanna Miss / Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tight New Female Rapper In Nigeria. You've Gotta Hear This! by epstitch(f): 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2008
You would be totally blown away when you listen to this mixtape,
see how far Nigerian females are brooding. tight tight tight. i totally love this track by Eva,
Heard "a milli" by lil wayne?
"safe" by M.I?
then you'd love play by eva. She's hot!
have you heard it?
drop your comments.
Re: Tight New Female Rapper In Nigeria. You've Gotta Hear This! by kokobee1: 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2008
i heard the song on radio once and i think thats the female version of what MI did with DJINEE
Re: Tight New Female Rapper In Nigeria. You've Gotta Hear This! by Beedazzled(f): 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2008
havent heard it and i'm really not eager to,
when she's dropped something that's all her from start to finish then y'all can hola
Re: Tight New Female Rapper In Nigeria. You've Gotta Hear This! by tosinadeda: 12:43am On Dec 27, 2008
@poster
wey the link na?
Re: Tight New Female Rapper In Nigeria. You've Gotta Hear This! by epstitch(f): 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2008

(1) (Reply)

50cent Or The Game / Radio And Tv Stations And Their On Air Numbers. / On Radio Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.