Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Share Your Blind Date Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Blind Date Experience (459 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / Lunch Date Experience / What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Blind Date Experience by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 29, 2015
let's share our bind date experiences.
Re: Share Your Blind Date Experience by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 29, 2015
Mind if we start wit yours?
Re: Share Your Blind Date Experience by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
well, mine was in 2012 when glo was offering a free chat network, a colleague of mine gave me her pin n I added her. at first she wasn't hospitable but with time, I was able to bring out the angel in her. I was bent on dating her cos my colleague said he had tried several times but d babe was some how diff so I asked for her pin. I asked her out after a couple of month n she bluntly refused. I kept on with my advances said Yes a month after. she lives some miles away from my town so we didn't get to see not until five month later. I had asked her to make it sacrifice n travel down to my place but she said she couldn't. I was at work doing my thing when my Nokia C3 (as of then) rang n picked, lo n behold it was her! she said she was on her way down to Ekpoma from Agenebode(dats where she lived) I was enthusiastic n same time worried cos I was broke. so I quickly approached my cooperative and luckily it was my turn that day. I took out 11k outta d whole amount n quickly settled some new clothes......to be continued...
Re: Share Your Blind Date Experience by olexjay(m): 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
I don't really like blind dating, I prefer to keep it friendship while we haven't seen and when we see we might upgrade it to dating if I really like her.

-
-
-

Sometimz pics deceive
Re: Share Your Blind Date Experience by hippyj(m): 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
Following.... I don't like blind date.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Your Ex Request For Val Gift From You / How Far Do You Think Your Partner Is Willing To Go For You In Times Of Need. / Understanding His/her Love Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.