Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) (30685 Views)

Have You Received Your National Identity Card? / Adopt Jonathan’s National Conference Report – Bakare Tells Buhari / National Identity Number Mandatory From September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by pak: 11:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
Apart from his age, at least one other information is wrong...
Goodluck Jonathan is taller than 175cm.
He should be at least 5"10
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
That clueless man! The national I.D is part of the force info. About his age he is using because from the statement he has proven that ! Watin u expect from a president who agree that stealing is not corruption grin
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
Burger01:
Fake ID cardundecided

We want to see his plagiarized thesis. undecided

So now you are talking about thesis? Go ask the VC of Uniport

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by phabulux: 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
fattybombom:
That's a humble and true leader, when people doubt his age he presents an evidence. Not papa Buhari who will be running from Almajiri to the military camp and then Cambridge for certificate forgery when he knows he didn't sit for WASSCE.

God almighty, fattybombom! If you want to take a passport photograph, you won't be given the privilege of presenting your best visage. Nobody will tell you 'oya turn your body', 'oya turn your face', 'na that left fine past', etc. Are you bloody dumb? Sorry to ask. You're bloody dumb. Fat has not only clogged your heart but also your reasoning faculty.

Look again at that 'passport' and tell me if you are stuupid enough to think that truly was a passport.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by notoriousbabe: 12:14am On Feb 01, 2015
Bimbo Ajinibi wrote:

I finally made out time to watch the N5million per hour Anti-Buhari vitriolic documentary being aired on AIT and NTA last night. I have seen propaganda before, but never seen such irresponsible and divisive documentary of the highest order. President Goodluck Jonathan and his team condescended so low and threw human dignity to dogs; decorum flew out of the window.

After peddling all sorts of lies, rumours and unfounded propaganda and still nothing else to say to complete and justify the 1 hour N5million prime time “documentlies”, they now moved to attacking General Muhammad Buhari’s family. Why the hatred? What was the offence of Late Mrs Buhari and the late daughter being discussed in the sad documentary?

There is something morbid about GEJ campaign team. Its either they are talking about GMB dying soon or about his late wife or late daughter. They just love talking about death. Why?

If you are reading my message and you are either a parent or one wishing to become a parent one day, I pray that may you not experience death of your child/children...talkless of being taunted and mocked!

Muhammad Buhari’s first daughter Zulai passed away after delivering a baby. Zulai Buhari, who was 40 died from sickle cell anaemia. Buhari lost a lovely daughter to death on November 29, 2012 after battling with sickle cell anaemia for 40 years! This is what Goodluck Jonathan and PDP has turned to campaign theme! Mocking the death of Buhari’s daughter.

Not yet done with morbidity, they moved to talk about Buhari’s late wife who died in 2006. The documentary mentioned how he divorced his late wife and some other beer parlour gist.

Is this the sort of campaign we should be getting from an incumbent President when economy is collapsing and exchange rate is now out of control with $1 at N207?

Again, Muhammad Buhari has never referred or attack President Jonathan’s family. He has never said Dame is barren, he has never said GEJ has children out of wedlock; he has never blamed GEJ for bad drinking habit. He only concentrates on issue based campaign!
Let campaign be issue based and enough of attacking Buhari’s family.

MAY HER DEATH HUNT THOSE (PDP AGENTS) THAT MOCK HER IN DEATH.

143 Likes 18 Shares

Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by hollypagan: 12:46am On Feb 01, 2015
this is fake bro. you cant take id card with one ear aside

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by Armaggeddon: 1:22am On Feb 01, 2015
Mumu people. How can NIMC of late be used to justify his age? For him to prove his age let him bring his primary school certificate and let's see. We have his dossier waiting for him. Sometimes I wonder how Nigerians think like Okupe.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by chilan: 1:31am On Feb 01, 2015
The passport photograph in the id card is improper. The passport photograph looks like a picture in a campaign poster.
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by bennieman: 3:22am On Feb 01, 2015
fattybombom:
That's a humble and true leader, when people doubt his age he presents an evidence. Not papa Buhari who will be running from Almajiri to the military camp and then Cambridge for certificate forgery when he knows he didn't sit for WASSCE.

OMG! I'm not saying this age is incorrect but how on earth does a Nigerian national ID card prove someone's age?
Last time I checked, you simply supply any info of your choice to them and voila, they get you an ID of your choice.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by annibro(f): 4:46am On Feb 01, 2015
hollypagan:
this is fake bro. you cant take id card with one ear aside

Well said! A genuine & approved ID Card must show both ears & d forehead.
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by DaBullIT(m): 4:59am On Feb 01, 2015
wizard007:
The picture doesnt look like a passport photograph, something is amiss

YOU have a good eye bro

1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by Gboliwe: 5:52am On Feb 01, 2015
wizard007:

That was the first thing I noticed too. Why are his two ears not showing? That's how they taught us to take passports during biometrics. This one seems like he was giving the camera his side. #notright. The NIMC staff that took his biometrics and allowed this should be cautioned and demoted
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by IBROHIM: 6:53am On Feb 01, 2015
fattybombom:
when did he apply for it and what evidence did he provided? Why are you guys defending this with a national ID card? Where is his birth certificate!!!

Meanwhile

GMB till the Otuoke thief returns the $20B
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by IBROHIM: 6:59am On Feb 01, 2015
Fraud! That's not a passport!!!
Chai Jona

Labaran Maku said na Jonathan the sponsor Bokoharam o! The truth don de come out o! I will continue to say it Jonathan is going to Jail and not Otuoke!
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 01, 2015
bakila:
Where the Azikiwe for inside him name nah. Abi them keep that own for fixed deposit account?
Chai Nigerians! You said he falsified his age. He made his NIC public. Now you are looking for his fourth name. Others are complaining of his photo. Soon you'll be blaming him for not wearing a hat... Not using a good perfume... Not taking the passport wife his wife... Not using a green-white-green attire... And any rubbish you can think of. Whatever you do, he remains the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and will hand over to another democratically elected president come May 29, 2019. If you agree, like and share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by clarious(f): 8:01am On Feb 01, 2015
Dis so called evidence is not enough to clarify his age. As u can see clearly the date issued was 2014 nd he can still give false information about his age. We need evidence that will b more convincing, as for dis one is far from convincing me about his age at all.
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by olasheed(m): 8:13am On Feb 01, 2015
aadanna24:
Here is a picture of President Jonathan's National Identity Card.

For those of you saying he falsified his age,see his real age on the card.

Got yours if you don't have one.

Source: http:///bbif

Did you pose like this when you went for your own registration? People face camera straight for passport photographs.
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by derolemode(m): 8:16am On Feb 01, 2015
bakila:
Where the Azikiwe for inside him name nah. Abi them keep that own for fixed deposit account?
U dey answer 4 names
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by Seyitinky(m): 8:19am On Feb 01, 2015
Top quality wrist watches
Free deliveries withing Lagos
Pay on delivery
comes with user manuals and warranty cards

We don't just tell #HISTORY, we tell #TIME #ULYSSE NARDIN RUBBER STRAP WATCh!!!
#IWC, TAG HEUER,MICHEAL KORS,ROLEX,RADO,MOVADO
#couples watches
#luxurywatches 
#please call 08100564404 
#watsapp - 09020319846 
#BBM -2B197114

Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by meforyou1(m): 8:39am On Feb 01, 2015
xreal:

I applied for mine a long time ago, and was given a kinda coloured printout paper.
Not plastic as this.
They have not started distributing the plastic own.
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by JayJustus(m): 8:47am On Feb 01, 2015
AKMoney1:
No be Mastercard be that? shocked

exactly!! cos the new ID card is supposed to be MasterCard integrated
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by rman: 9:02am On Feb 01, 2015
This ID card is fake. Photoshopped!

This picture used has been in circulation for long. That explains why both ears are not showing.

Stop creating fake ID's on behalf of the president.
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by kuipid(m): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2015
I wish i could it to withdraw money...Mtchew ...Buhari fine pass dis fish hunter jawe
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 01, 2015
wizard007:

I was beginning to wonder cos this luks very fake....the picture used isn't right at all....i don't care what anybody says. as d num 1 citizen of nigeria, u can't jus use any picture for passport..den, y do we take passport if our president is using his posing picture 4 Id card....
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by skytanics(m): 11:12am On Feb 01, 2015
WHY DO U WISH TO INSULT THE PRESIDENT WITH THIS PICS?

NA SO YOU DEY STAY TAKE PASSPORT? PLEASE RAISE SOMETHING CONVINSING; NOT DISPLAYING YOUR NEW FOUND PHOTOSHOPPING HOBBIE.
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by k4kenny(f): 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
I don't know if I'm the only one that notice there are a few things off putting about this national id. I've been through the process of data capture and passport photograph input. Here's my experience:

First I filled out a form basically about me i.e. name, age, address qualifications etc. It should be worthy of note that I could've put completely wrong info about myself e.g. slash about 5 years from my age to put me in my mid 20s grin, lied I had a PhD from Harvard.Since I wasn't told to bring any proof of any of the details in this biodata form, therefore this card cannot be used conclusively as evidence of age or whatever.

Second we were ushered into a data capture room, where we verified the info filled in the forms and had our picture as well as fingerprints taken. What seems off in this national id is the president's passport here looks more like one gotten from a campaign billboard, not taken in an information centre.

Also, as far as I know, the cards haven't been handed out. I've been carrying a paper slip since November. So they printed only his own abi?

Can't wait for this election to be over jare. Its getting tiring.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by scholarben: 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
TIME FOR MOBILE MARKETERS

I will give u access to complete Nigerian phone numbers categorised into 36 different states in Nigeria including fct for a token of #2500
Chat me on whatsapp @0816539fourtyfiftyone
political party members act fast
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by citizenY(m): 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
dunkem21:
See as a president suppose dey act.

Doubt his credentials; he puts it on display.

Shakara... publish his asset declaration
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by olexy4real(m): 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
wizard007:

That was exactly the first tin I noticed. I think itz photoshop. A passport photo cannot be like dat on any id card.
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by wizard007(m): 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
Tripodmode:

I was beginning to wonder cos this luks very fake....the picture used isn't right at all....i don't care what anybody says. as d num 1 citizen of nigeria, u can't jus use any picture for passport..den, y do we take passport if our president is using his posing picture 4 Id card....

That man matter don bend wether na Buhari oooo or Ajayi or even chukwudi I just dont want Jonathan there anymore, anyone else will do, even if na Sambo, they've not even been giving that man a chance to showcase his qualities, imagine I can't recognise the VP of my country basically because he's popularity opportunity has been used by the clueless one's wife. Jona just bleeped up an already messed up nation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This Funniest Political Party Name Ever? / "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu / Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.