Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) (30675 Views)

Have You Received Your National Identity Card? / Adopt Jonathan’s National Conference Report – Bakare Tells Buhari / National Identity Number Mandatory From September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by timilehyin01(m): 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
Dis doesn't mean shit..not even sure its real sef...DAT pic he used is d same as the one on some of his campaign posters which only tells me he just gave nimc wat he wanted to give dem..shikena
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by goldfish27(m): 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
fattybombom:
That's a humble and true leader, when people doubt his age he presents an evidence. Not papa Buhari who will be running from Almajiri to the military camp and then Cambridge for certificate forgery when he knows he didn't sit for WASSCE.

This national identity card is fake....reason..what a see is picture and not passport photograph...he is suppose to be facing straight making it possible to see both ears as well the eyes, nose and mouth...we all know when it comes to age Nigerians lie like hell....
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
wizard007:

That man matter don bend wether na Buhari oooo or Ajayi or even chukwudi I just dont want Jonathan there anymore, anyone else will do, even if na Sambo, they've not even been giving that man a chance to showcase his qualities, imagine I can't recognise the VP of my country basically because he's popularity opportunity has been used by the clueless one's wife. Jona just bleeped up an already messed up nation.

U said it all man..
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by bakila: 10:45am On Feb 02, 2015
Fit2Rule:

Chai Nigerians! You said he falsified his age. He made his NIC public. Now you are looking for his fourth name. Others are complaining of his photo. Soon you'll be blaming him for not wearing a hat... Not using a good perfume... Not taking the passport wife his wife... Not using a green-white-green attire... And any rubbish you can think of. Whatever you do, he remains the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and will hand over to another democratically elected president come May 29, 2019. If you agree, like and share

My brother life is too short for you to bother that much, if you want to see more than my query buy form to contest in your professional association, age grade, local meeting or any other such grouping. If you do someone will query the quality of your underwear, when he can easily comment on your shoes or ring.
Meanwhile I agree with you that he will handover to another democratically elected president on the 29th May 2015 whether Patience or TAN wants it or not. Sorry nobody has agreed with you at the time of my response.
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by Gwammen(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
Amen and Amen
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by MRLANNISTER(m): 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
bakila:
Where the Azikiwe for inside him name nah. Abi them keep that one for fixed deposit account?

Guy, that one is for fooling trabalistic Easterners into thinking he is one of them. They actually fell for it. LWKMD cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Pays Homage To Ewuare, Oba Of Benin / Full Story Of Dr Ishola Oyenusi The Nigeria Notorious Armed Robber / Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.