Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Valentine's Day's Around The Corner: Good Advice To You Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day's Around The Corner: Good Advice To You Guys. (631 Views)

What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day / Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims / Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine's Day's Around The Corner: Good Advice To You Guys. by Chidexter(m): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
Valentine is almost here.

Surprise your girlfriend by introducing her to your wife.

This message is sponsored by GABO BROS COFFINS.
Your Number one coffin makers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine's Day's Around The Corner: Good Advice To You Guys. by iceberylin(m): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
grin I don die grin

2 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day's Around The Corner: Good Advice To You Guys. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lollzzzz. Ghana style. The day wey they dey vote abi?
Re: Valentine's Day's Around The Corner: Good Advice To You Guys. by Deshannel(m): 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
This hummor is very expensive angry
Re: Valentine's Day's Around The Corner: Good Advice To You Guys. by Chidexter(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
Deshannel:
This hummor is very expensive angry

Ha, my guy na joke o abeg.

if e no funny to u, e funny to others.
Abi ur problem too big so tey u no fit laff.
Re: Valentine's Day's Around The Corner: Good Advice To You Guys. by sapientia(m): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2015

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of Guys Who Are Not Husband Material / deleted / Dis Gal Called Farano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.