Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,031 members, 7,880,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:21 PM

I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. (3293 Views)

EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC / I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. / APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by whizpet: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
I think people are already seeking for themselves.

1 Like

Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by Babacele: 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nobody will try God in Febuhari 14th!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by xreal: 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nigerians really want the CHANGE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by thaoriginator: 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
The last wey don go do na to rig election and if them try that e go red

1 Like

Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by madridguy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
Superb
Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
All diz piple werre paid to b der...ich n evryone of dem...I wz paid to attend d rally at rivers state...fr d money nt fr d fuckin p.cadidates
Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by demelza: 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
They themselves know that if they try any rubbish this time around, this country will just scatter once and for all.
Its now or never.

1 Like

Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by Obascoetubi: 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
NOT ALL OF THEM ARE BUHARRI'S SUPPORTERS, SOME OF THEM JUST CAME TO LISTENING ABOUT WAT HE IIS SAYING. MOST OF THEM ARE THE SAME PPL THAT ATTENDED GEJ'S CAMPAIGN

7 Likes

Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by Zaha(m): 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
70 percent of d people there dont have pvc

1 Like

Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
demelza:
They themselves know that if they try any rubbish this time around, this country will just scatter once and for all.
Its now or never.
your belle go first scatter!
Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by olusolaj(m): 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Op this your believe is no go carry buhari reach anywhere o
Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
most of them are zombies, they know not what is going on there.
Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by naso2(m): 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
While I don't support any form of rigging , I struggle with the thinking that crowds at rallies guarantees victory. you may want to check the photos of 2011 rally of ACN for Ribadu in Lagos to confirm.

1 Like

Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by goldmma8: 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
Their is one proverb that say, no matter how wind blows, no matter how rain fall, it can only check GEJ but can never pull he down.so no matter the kind of crowd he can still stand and defend his self.
Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by demelza: 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
shadowgwalker:
your belle go first scatter!
Stop drinking kai kai, its obviously no good for you.
Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by Horus(m): 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=619ia_Xe-TA

[size=15pt] Goodluck Jonathan and Evil PDP Rigging Machine Will Fail in 2015 (Femi Fani-Kayode)[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by Bevista: 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
There are certain things in my life that I have tried to do, for which I failed face down.

So, Jonathan can try, but it has been settled - he will FAIL woefully.

#TeamGMB2015

1 Like

Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by goldmma8: 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
The APC is promising change but they are avoiding the very chance to talk about how they intend to bring that change. If they are being truthful about their intentions, why are they running away from the presidential debate SHINE YOUR EYES NIGERIANS.
Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by LRNZH(m): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
Which GEJ? This one? He can't try it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AxrrvAel6M

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by goldmma8: 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
Once a dictator always a dictator. We want freedom to practice free democracy which can only be guaranteed by a true civilian.
Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by Rilwayne001: 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
Obascoetubi:
NOT ALL OF THEM ARE BUHARRI'S SUPPORTERS, SOME OF THEM JUST CAME TO LISTENING ABOUT WAT HE IIS SAYING. MOST OF THEM ARE THE SAME PPL THAT ATTENDED GEJ'S CAMPAIGN

Listen to yourself, do you even think you are making any iota of sense

Absolute rubbish...

2 Likes

Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by ManUtdholic: 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
whizpet:
I think people are already seeking for themselves.
1 the stadium wasn't full to capacity don't fool ursef I watched it
2 the crowd how many % of the total population of lag do dey make 40?,50?,60?
3 the crowd all are Lagosians, all possess PVC
4 all those present will vote? /vote for APC?

Keep deceiving ursef just don't shout after Feb 14 that it was rigged
Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by goldmma8: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
General Buhari is afraid to declare his manifesto. That is why he is avoiding any debate where he will be scrutinized. This is what is to be expected from a dictator who doesn't like answering to anyone.
Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by richybanky(m): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
Someone should come out and tell me dat dis is Renaird Bonkee crusade grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by tonytony208(m): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
thaoriginator:
The last wey don go do na to rig election and if them try that e go red

and who is going to make it red? You? Are you ready to carry weapon?
Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by thaoriginator: 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
tonytony208:

and who is going to make it red? You? Are you ready to carry weapon?
Tony Toni Tone, let's be patient..

1 Like

Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by kingofpool: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
Y'all must be silly, many of those that came to the rally only came to know if the ll get their own share of the money as the did during goodluck time, by dey way we knw apc share more money nw than pdp, my friend gat 60k during apc campaigne rally at abia
Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by KwoiZabo(m): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
Why is it that APC supporters don't take their seats, they always gather around the podium.
Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by innytee: 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
The spirit of God has left GEJ
Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by yuio33: 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
embarassed
Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by debo07(m): 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
When he came to lagos PDP were happy cos of d amount of pple they saw.But now we av shown dem wot a real crowd dat wants change truely is.
Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
No one has a monopoly over violence. According to Apc idiots rigging only occurs when PDP wins.But if APC wins then it is free and fair.

When GEJ is declared winner try any rubbish and see if you have a monopoly over violence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE / EXPOSED: How Dangote's Staff, Sunday Esan Lavishes Dollars On Women (photos) / Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos - Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.