Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,118 members, 7,899,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:10 AM

I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. (3300 Views)

EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC / I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. / APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by fayemisuccess(m): 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
GET 100 NAIRA 1 MONTH AIRTEL DATA & 3GB+ GLO DATA FOR 1,000 NAIRA PER MONTH [Perfect for ANDROID/PC/BB]

Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by apcmustwin(f): 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
chukwudi44:
No one has a monopoly over violence. According to Apc idiots rigging only occurs when PDP wins.But if APC wins then it is free and fair.

When GEJ is declared winner try any rubbish and see if you have a monopoly over violence.

shukwudi wake up and smell d coffee. Buhari is winning and ur otuoke baboon is otuoke bond.
Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by ignis: 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
goldmma8:
Once a dictator always a dictator. We want freedom to practice free democracy which can only be guaranteed by a true civilian.

You are so on point.
Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by mrmetoo1: 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
goldmma8:
Once a dictator always a dictator. We want freedom to practice free democracy which can only be guaranteed by a true civilian.

Ok but OBJ was a military head of state then became a civilian one after that he handed over to another civilian administration, so what's your point?
Re: I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 31, 2015
demelza:
Stop drinking kai kai, its obviously no good for you.
what makes you think I drink your drink?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats Going On In SS And SE? / Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos - Femi Aribisala / Jonathan Failed Because He Didn’t Listen To Me – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.