Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,632 members, 7,885,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:33 PM

The Pain Of Child Birth! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Pain Of Child Birth! (5595 Views)

Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth / 7 Health Risks Of Child Bearing After Age 35 / Natural Sore Throat Remedies To Help Soothe The Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pain Of Child Birth! by onila(f): 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
jmoore:

Fear dey catch you.

My mom gave birth to seven of us.
those days women were stronger

my grandmother gave birth to 12 kids
Re: The Pain Of Child Birth! by lepasharon(f): 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
Especially if ur a skinny girl and tiny down below lipsrsealed with narrow hips and I definitely want a natural birth but i dunno if that will happen undecided
Re: The Pain Of Child Birth! by Enegod(m): 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
tpiah99:

You can share from your experience.
unfortunately, I'm not a female undecided
Re: The Pain Of Child Birth! by jmoore(m): 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
onila:
those days women were stronger

my grandmother gave birth to 12 kids

Then, it is up to you to learn why they were stronger.
Re: The Pain Of Child Birth! by onila(f): 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
lepasharon:
Especially if ur a skinny girl and tiny down below lipsrsealed with narrow hips and I definitely want a natural birth but i dunno if that will happen undecided

I had a family friend
that cldnt push because her waist was too small

she was quite skinny
Re: The Pain Of Child Birth! by gocare: 10:18am On Feb 04, 2015
Re: The Pain Of Child Birth! by acada111(f): 10:31am On Feb 04, 2015
onila:

whats the thing abt taking no drugs during pregnancy

does it make it easier

Makes you have a strong and healthy baby
Re: The Pain Of Child Birth! by tchiwinnie: 11:01am On Feb 04, 2015
gocare:
Please ehnnnnnnnnnm.
who on this thread is really pregnant.
those who have experienced it or those about to experience it, pla share, am about to , but isshallah am desperately looking for hospitals that offer epidurals at sane amounts.( not rich mans price). Its painful enough to be wobbling and vomiting with no end, I seem to forget things easily , urinate like say i dey do pissing competition, , i get angry for no reason, and am still in my first trimester, my eyes are glued to the calendar, I just tayaaaaaaaaa......na WA o.....watin naaaaaaa........

anyway sha, it wud soon pass , please anyone here know about island maternity I intend to use that hospital.
Go to d pregnancy thread. u ll get all d help u need there
Re: The Pain Of Child Birth! by gocare: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ok thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Government Takes Delivery Of COVID-19 Vaccines / All Best Fibre Foods In Nigeria You Should Eat -asikoherbs / Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy- Non Surgical Kidney Stone Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.