Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,557 members, 7,951,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

Will You Allow Your Mother-in-law Live With You? - Funny Women - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Will You Allow Your Mother-in-law Live With You? - Funny Women (6864 Views)

Would You Obey Tradition And Allow Your Wife Appear Like This On Your TM Day 18+ / How Do You Call It In Your Mother Language? / Imo: Community Where Villagers Live With Monkeys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Allow Your Mother-in-law Live With You? - Funny Women by Dede1(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2008
KarmaMod:

You should get "BEWARE" tattoo'd to your forehead

I practice what write. You could prove me wrong the day you should summon your father, uncles and kinsmen to lead you to the compound of your groom’s family so that you can pay his dowry.

I suggest you get “BEWARE” engraved on your forehead because you should not be worrying about mother-in-law but your parents, brothers and uncles.
Re: Will You Allow Your Mother-in-law Live With You? - Funny Women by KarmaMod(f): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2008
Actually Beware Of Dork would be more suited for you
Re: Will You Allow Your Mother-in-law Live With You? - Funny Women by tharma(f): 12:17am On Dec 29, 2008
would you stay in ur son house, especially when ur husband is dead and u are kind of lonely? I think that is more appropriate. Women generally hate mother-inlaws but they love their son.
Re: Will You Allow Your Mother-in-law Live With You? - Funny Women by JJYOU: 2:05am On Dec 29, 2008
tharma:

would you stay in ur son house, especially when ur husband is dead and u are kind of lonely? I think that is more appropriate. Women generally hate mother-inlaws but they love their son.

i always enjoyed my mum and granny coming to stay with me. they were days of great joy and relaxation for me. i looked forward to the day we would live together again that is no more possible on th side of eternity but i know we will see again at Jesus feet.

i love my ma inlaw and would love her stay with me any time. my pa inlaw wont stay with me on his own. don't get me wrong i love him dearly even though he said no first time i asked. we are best friends now seeing we both love the same women passionately. we have learnt to be best friends for the common good. he likes being driven around and waited on like he is used to. i don't have that time now.
Re: Will You Allow Your Mother-in-law Live With You? - Funny Women by nkasi87(f): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2009
LOL, I hope that it would never come to that. Even though my boyfriends mom is a lovely woman but dang i don't think i can handle her living with us 24/7. He is the only child and therefore is her soul and life. She is wonderful but my boyfriend is trouble enough and i do not need someone telling me how to run my own house.
Re: Will You Allow Your Mother-in-law Live With You? - Funny Women by topkin(m): 9:38am On Jan 02, 2009
@ poster

I think circumstances surrounding you is a determinant to whether u'll allow your mother-in-law to come live with you or not. There may be genuine reasons for her to live permanently with you BUT if there is an alternative, i will definitely not allow it. It could be disastrous!!
Re: Will You Allow Your Mother-in-law Live With You? - Funny Women by mafolayomi(f): 11:26am On Jan 02, 2009
hnmmmmmmmmmm, u have all said it well. but yoruba has an adage that says makanmakan ni oye nkan o, b4 u no it now you too will become a mother inlaw, and how will you fill if your daughter/son in law does not want you around your own son/daughter?. its always very painful when i read thins like dis from ladies/women like me, y not start seeing them as yr own mother so that peace can always rain? because am sure no good son/daughter will pray for his/her inlaw not to be in good term, when you are in good term with your inlaws that is when i think you will enjoy yr home the more.
Thank God for the kind of family am from, my step mum which i see as my mum NEVER passed the night in her sons houses b4, even when the wives has just been delivered of a baby, she wont mind to go and com back few days after, thank God its close by Lagos to Abeokuta. And my father, NEVER he never tried it b4, i can count how many times he visited during his life time.
My prayer to the most high is to give me the best mother in law that anybody can ever pray to have, the one that will always see me as a daughter AMEN
Re: Will You Allow Your Mother-in-law Live With You? - Funny Women by Dede1(m): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2009
KarmaMod:

Actually Beware Of Dork would be more suited for you

You should not be worrying about mother-in-law because your grammatical expression is posing hindrance already. If you really would have a chance of claiming to have a mother-in-law, you have to buckle up.
Re: Will You Allow Your Mother-in-law Live With You? - Funny Women by JJYOU: 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2009
mafolayomi:

My prayer to the most high is to give me the best mother in law that anybody can ever pray to have, the one that will always see me as a daughter AMEN
Amen i say to that too. it always amaze me when i see women talk about other women. my ma inlaw is not an angel but she is a very nice lady. we always got on from the first day i spoke to her on the phone. we talk and email every day . it is like i have known her all my life.

we all know the only thing that will cause wahala for us. the young lady that brought us all together and so as adults that we are we all agreed under no circumstances anyone streses her. so long as she is happy, we are all freinds and happy so far it has lasted.

we should learn to respect our elders because we are all going to be ma and pa inlwaw one day. scary
Re: Will You Allow Your Mother-in-law Live With You? - Funny Women by mafolayomi(f): 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2009
thank sooooo much dearie. and i pray that u enjoy yr entire family including yr in laws throughout yr entire life time. AMENNNNNNNNN
Re: Will You Allow Your Mother-in-law Live With You? - Funny Women by mafolayomi(f): 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2009
JJYOU:

Amen i say to that too. it always amaze me when i see women talk about other women. my ma inlaw is not an angel but she is a very nice lady. we always got on from the first day i spoke to her on the phone. we talk and email every day . it is like i have known her all my life.

we all know the only thing that will cause wahala for us. the young lady that brought us all together and so as adults that we are we all agreed under no circumstances anyone streses her. so long as she is happy, we are all freinds and happy so far it has lasted.

we should learn to respect our elders because we are all going to be ma and pa inlwaw one day. scary

thank sooooo much dearie. and i pray that u enjoy yr entire family including yr in laws throughout yr entire life time. AMENNNNNNNNN
Re: Will You Allow Your Mother-in-law Live With You? - Funny Women by JJYOU: 2:16am On Jan 03, 2009
mafolayomi:

thanks ma'am. i pray you enjoy yours too. it is a great thing to have people we love around us. God bless and give you great happiness and blessings this 2009
Re: Will You Allow Your Mother-in-law Live With You? - Funny Women by tamme: 2:18am On Oct 11, 2009
No way
Re: Will You Allow Your Mother-in-law Live With You? - Funny Women by Rooneyboy(m): 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2009
Never will i.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Somali Vs Ethiopian Female Pilots / Nigerian Women Vs Somali Women In History / Origin Of Ogoga, The Paramount Ruler Of Ikere Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.