Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) (24023 Views)

Woman Recovers Her Stolen Vehicle After Robbery Attack - PICS / Boy Stabs His Neighbour To Death In Katsina After Robbery Operation. Photo / I Buy Gifts For Orphanages, Donate To Church After Robbery – Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by jnrbayano(m): 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
shocked
Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by moneypassmadam: 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
Na wao
Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by zimoni(f): 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
This people again??

La Wah Ooooooo

1 Like

Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
So u even go all d way to Mali to steal angry

1 Like

Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by Babalegba(m): 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
The question needs to be asked: why are Ibos so greedy.

5 Likes

Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by bangingblog: 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
serious cheesy cheesy
http:///kkG4
Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by Mrbigman1(m): 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
dre11:

He only takes himself as a worker

But, heaven never knew him for once.
This how a lot people believes that going to church being a worker shows how much dedicated and close to God you are....... But that's is not how heaven looks at

Who re u to say this?
Who was apostle PUAL?
Who was Matthew who denied him?
Who was judas?
Was the thief on the cross not forgiven?
We should be careful oh.
The guys is no difference between you and I who fornicates, tell lies, or even look at all this half naked girls on d street.
The book of sirach said that the end justifies it all, u dnt know ur tomo so dnt judge ok. Let God do that
Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by Dayo4real12: 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hmmmmm,let Mhe Buk Space,dis Land Is Nt For Sale Beware Of Gmb And Gmj
Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by Mrbigman1(m): 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
Babalegba:
The question needs to be asked: why are Ibos so greedy.

I demand a rephrase of sentence sire/madam
Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by logica(m): 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chineye who gave his operational name as Ishola
I see.

1 Like

Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by kennyjodeci(m): 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
Mhen I must marry this year o but I don't want to marry a mozambicana........I want to marry a 9ja girl but I don't even have one in mind, God help o
Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
OK but prison is a sure destination
Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
Stealing would be my last option.

Most times i laugh at these internet fraudsters (yahoo yahoo) when they spend so much money they didn't work for in clubz,hotels or beaches on the island,even some might hit up to N500M...Driving expensive mobz & living in luxurious houses on the island...Which in turn they would pay for their crimes sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by reborn1: 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
Lolz
Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
See as him ugly
Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by ALIEN2000(m): 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
jut when you tink u can do as u want and nemesis catches up with :::::.D Monkey.No Rest for Bad Man.
Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by streetzdreamz(m): 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
I always wonder why dis guys sings like a bird wenever they are nabbed,divulging informations they were never asked,y'al got 100million and you cudnt leave the sh*t for good and make do with the loot,yea right human want is insatiable but dis guys are nfn but fools!@ d end of it all they justify their actions with hardship and poverty...serves u right,I hope others in ur shoes wil be greedy enough,go for more operations in other to get caught and prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by Khd95(m): 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
Wots 2day's date pls
Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ok
Today's DATE is 32nd /January/2015
Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by logica(m): 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
Another suspected member of the gang, Ifeanacho Igwe (35), told Crime Guard that he was forced into robbery by one Nnamdi, whom he said invited him over after he requested financial assistance from him. The invitation according to Igwe, turned out to be his worst nightmare.
According to him: “ As a commercial motorcyclist, Nnamdi invited me to take him to a location, promising to give me some money I earlier requested for.
That was in 2011 But on reaching the location at Alakija bus-stop, it turned out to be a robbery operation scene. I couldn’t turn back because it was late and I was afraid they could kill me. I had no option than to play along.
They succeeded in collecting N85 million from a victim and at the end I got N25 million. Since then, I cut off totally from them.
I lost everything I used that money on; I bought a new truck for N14 million and a commercial bus , including a sports utility vehicle for my personal use. I used the rest to renovate my mother’s house and support my siblings’ education.
Since that robbery operation my entire life has gone from bad to worse. I gave the truck out to a driver to use for transportation purpose.
While on a business trip to the eastern part of the country, it rammed over someone before it somersaulted into a river, with goods worth several millions of naira. As if that was not enough, I am in the police net for a crime committed four years ago. My past sins have caught up with me,” he stated in an emotion- laden voice
Sorry o, King of Armed Robbers. Igwe abi?
Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by Misogynist2014(m): 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
He gave himself a yoruba name. Rot in gaol.

2 Likes

Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by kilaspark: 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
herald9:

Your topic is misleading... undecided

Nobody knew he was a robber...

At least the churches in Benin Republic are not as corrupt as the ones in Nigeria undecided

Dude don't say wat u don't know OK
Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by papadjaji: 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
BokoHaramm:
Why do they always sing like Olamide when they are nabbed
U are yet to be involved with the police I believe. They will draft a statement for you and ask you to recite it as confession.
Just pray o...
They arrested me and my friend at mile 2 some many years ago for expired vehicle licence . By the time we got to the station, one of they claimed my friend slapped him with JAZZ. it was God that saved us.
Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by Ilekeh(f): 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
The Imo State-born suspect who claimed to be married to a Benin Republic-based Togolese,

Na African men do African union pazz
Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by Ilekeh(f): 1:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
My master refused to pay me off. Rather, he claimed that the money he ought to have settled me with was spent on the treatment of my ailing brother few months back. I left in anger and worked as a bus conductor until the engine of the bus got knocked.

Employee abuse.
Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by YasirNasir(f): 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
Everyday is for d thief, one day is for d owner
Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by Ilekeh(f): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2015

My wife didn’t know I was a robber either. This is because I stay in Benin Republic where she is permanently based for two months, before returning to Nigeria, where she believed I was working. I usually visited Benin Republic when we wanted to rob and would leave after investing my loot. This is to allow me get hints on the outcome of the operation, in terms of Police investigation.”

Investing loots.

Him dey flex for him village. one of the noisemakers on nl claiming that his village is full of rich business men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Cup: 9 Nigerian Women Trafficked For Sexual Slavery Freed In Russia / Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Herdsmen Behead Father And Son In Plateau Attack - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.