Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) (24025 Views)

Woman Recovers Her Stolen Vehicle After Robbery Attack - PICS / Boy Stabs His Neighbour To Death In Katsina After Robbery Operation. Photo / I Buy Gifts For Orphanages, Donate To Church After Robbery – Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by cbrass(m): 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
The bloody ibo guy using Yoruba name to cover hence giving yorubas a bad image angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by xtervaganza(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
Oloriburuku oloshi omo nna, you're using a Yoruba name to rob people off their money

Any wonder all these sons of wh0res are ibos?

Then we have some never do well who say they are dominating Lagos.

Is armed robbery the only thing you guys are good at dominating?

5 Likes

Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by xtervaganza(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
cbrass:
The bloody ibo guy using Yoruba name to cover hence giving yorubas a bad image angry
No mind am, Na thunder go fire am

5 Likes

Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by mkoabiola: 1:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
Story 4 d gods
Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by swtdrms(m): 1:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
I think as a matter of urgency we need to start a national discourse on christianisation of crime, at different time in our existence as Nigerians we have heard different criminal offences been perpetrated either in the name of the church or in conjunction with approval from the church directly or indirectly. Its best for all of us not to shy away from such discourse, we have the culture of taking off our hands when issues of the church come to board in order not to be seen as anti God and in that process, some unscrupulous people use that avenue of church and God to commit their attrocities. After such attrocities are being committed, our men of God will come up to do every possible cover up, so much so that our men of God no more preach about salvation and faith but prosperity has been the cardinal core of their teaching.
Also in the same vein, we've in the same manner heard sermons from the altar promoting murder where a pastor says "anybody who looks like them, kill him and spill his blood" if i may ask, whats that statement encouraging? An argument may come up in the park and a church goer may kill the other person citing the order of the pastor where he said kill anybody who look like them. What has that encouraged? Murder which is a Crime. So also is the cases of several crimes being perpetrated in the name and spirit of the church where all what our men of God teach is prosperity and materialism.
As usual, i expect the "so called" people of God to come up with insults, curses and abuses, thats not a problem but the problem indeed is intelligent and sensible people keeping quiet pretending as if such a problem doesn't exist.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by Samiceman: 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
jackpot:
I commented by 3:00pm. I left 3:01pm.
Oh check well... U commented 3:01 and left 3:02.... Typical of Nigerians! U can't even keep to ur own time...tufiakwa
Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by ritababe(f): 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
yurme:
if em slap u nw ehn rita I nuh go do anytn 0

u dey my back i nor fear na
Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by basty: 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
Most and major robberies in Nigeria are committed by these people from the East. They will not say anything now.

4 Likes

Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by DrGroove(f): 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
...And they are I G B O people..

These folks are just too greedy

Anything for money

#Shame

1 Like

Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by poweredcom(m): 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
I hate going to church ashewo dey go church rapist dey there serial killer they there lesbians and homo they there con artist 419 armed robbers they church.....haha
Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by eyinjuege: 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
These are the type of people always spoiling the impression people have of Nigerians abroad. Even SA folks dislike us because of this sort of things.
I hope he gets his just deserts.
Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
My son dream big but don't let your dream take you too far.......
Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by mako007(m): 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
Stealing is not corruption
Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by bostac1000(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
Everyday for the ole one day for the owner
Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30294444][/quote]
No doubt a Tanoid. This same people that came from across the niger
Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
hmmm! nah wah oh! buhari.
Re: I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured) by TheIkoro(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30294444][/quote]

Nigeria, thou mayest as well make this thy anthem:

"I pray before I kick the football; be the kicking literal, or such as that which has
I - being deemed a wretch - destined for a miserable death.

"I pray before I go into battle to defend all in my team of footballers:
That I may kill, and scourge, and crucify; and that upon me may come all the
righteous blood ever shed on earth - from the blood of innocent Abel, to the blood of
Zechari'ah the son of Barachi'ah, to the blood of Jesus the Christ.

"I pray after I have succeeded as a sinner sinning with the honesty of the robbery that has me ask
of GOD, 'How can Thou know? Is there knowledge in The Most High?' (rather than with the
hypocrisy by which the footballer kicks - and that gave rise to the term, '419').

"I pray: That I may continue to be like whitewashed tombs, which outwardly appear beautiful, but within are
full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness; that I may also outwardly appear righteous to men, but within
remain full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

"I pray, because I am Nigerian."

- Ikoro Iyineleda.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Herdsmen Behead Father And Son In Plateau Attack - Punch / Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.