Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,923 members, 7,973,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:26 AM

In Search Of Love,are You That Love? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Search Of Love,are You That Love? (682 Views)

In Search Of 200l Female Friends From Uniosun,okuku. / What Level Of Love Are You Willing To Give To Mr/miss Right / In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of Love,are You That Love? by ezme(m): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2008
I'm in my fourth year( studying engineering) in the university(uniben) hoping to graduate 2010,I'm almost through with school but cant find true love,i don't feel ugly but the girls just don't come.I had seek love but yet i didn't find it. I've patiently waited but to no avail ,my friends don't know I'm single ,they just think i chose to keep my love life private.The beautiful ones seem to love money,that i don't have now,but a bright future(at least I can still make first-class honours) and a sincere heart i have to offer but still i don't get the love I seek.I don't feel ugly,I won't say I'm am drop dead gorgeous but I think anyone would proudly introduce me as a boyfriend.I don't think the problem is spiritual cos I don't believe what you are ignorant of affects you.I'm not entirely poor but I'm self sufficient(I don't need your money,but won't provide all your need as I'm not working) So if there any nairalander who can feel she can settle for my situation(preferably a uniben student,so distance won't be a barrier) and if you are serious I will send you my contact.
Re: In Search Of Love,are You That Love? by JJYOU: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2008
go ring road dress well well. the girls go come you hear. well done
Re: In Search Of Love,are You That Love? by ezme(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2008
@JOY
ring road go give me Benin girl I'm a student and I want quality
Re: In Search Of Love,are You That Love? by baddingurl: 10:35am On Dec 29, 2008
ezme:

I'm in my fourth year( studying engineering) in the university(uniben) hoping to graduate 2010,I'm almost through with school but can't find true love,i don't feel ugly but the girls just don't come.I had seek love but yet i didn't find it. I've patiently waited but to no avail ,my friends don't know I'm single ,they just think i chose to keep my love life private.The beautiful ones seem to love money,that i don't have now,but a bright future(at least I can still make first-class honours) and a sincere heart i have to offer but still i don't get the love I seek.I don't feel ugly,I won't say I'm am drop dead gorgeous but I think anyone would proudly introduce me as a boyfriend.I don't think the problem is spiritual because I don't believe what you are ignorant of affects UI'm not entirely poor but I'm self sufficient(I don't need your money,but won't provide all your need as I'm not working) So if there any nairalander who can feel she can settle for my situation(preferably a uniben student,so distance won't be a barrier) and if you are serious I will send you my contact.

Guy, Stop trying to get laid and finish up with school angry. According to your story above:
1. U are still a kid
2. U cant afford a woman
Besides that you feel you are good looking dont mean u are grin so do an opinion poll and find out what the chics in your school think.
If you wanna make that first class, u berra stay off the women folk and finish up with school. When u start making the pepper, if you like, make you wowo pass the hunchback of Notre damme, CORRECT chics will buzz around you. Goodluck and i hope you heed to this!
Re: In Search Of Love,are You That Love? by lancevader(m): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2008
Hm
Re: In Search Of Love,are You That Love? by richo2: 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2008
and what do u have to offer the ladies apart from ur cheap stupid so called "true love"??  undecided
Re: In Search Of Love,are You That Love? by ezme(m): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2008
@richo now this is ROAST BEEF, you don't have to leave a comment just view and leave
and besides the true love is not cheap just don't want to meet vampires and werewolves
Re: In Search Of Love,are You That Love? by richo2: 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2008
bobo, no be me and u get beef o!! am just askin wat u have to offer so mee to can help u with ur search!! we be pardys na!!! grin grin
Re: In Search Of Love,are You That Love? by ezme(m): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2008
we are kool then wink smiley
Re: In Search Of Love,are You That Love? by OTEGA1: 3:18am On Jan 02, 2009
guy i beg u for God sake make u forget about any chick 4 now. me self graduate from engineering uniben, i know say temtation dey but u gat to be focus. u dont need those babes now, these are distractions u are inviting 2 urself.
just get a nice grade get a good job a nd u will be in command. As a man dont beg for chicks , when u arrive they will be begging u.
u can make it. best wishes in this new year,
Re: In Search Of Love,are You That Love? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:26am On Jan 02, 2009
richo2:

and what do u have to offer the ladies apart from ur cheap stupid so called "true love"?? undecided

angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

God Fearing Lady Between The Age Of 19 To 24 Should Pls Read This: / Female Friends - P.h / What Are Profiles For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.