Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,400 members, 7,971,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:11 AM

What Level Of Love Are You Willing To Give To Mr/miss Right - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Level Of Love Are You Willing To Give To Mr/miss Right (447 Views)

Buy these quality watches. Call or Whatsa / Miss Right Where You At / In Search Of Love,are You That Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Level Of Love Are You Willing To Give To Mr/miss Right by soi(m): 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2011
Every single person is in search for a Mr right and Miss right. The unfortunate part of the whole delinma is; you can't identify Mr/Miss right by observation. However, Thank God for attraction because attraction plays that role of bringing 2 people together. Unfortunately attraction doesn't sustain because it fades. Suddenly we find ourselves asking 'Did I make a mistake, was this the mr/miss right?'

Can you imagine what you would do if you had information that would change the whole ball game for you. Information that will help you find Mr/Miss right or information that will help you and your partner cross the river of "Did I make a mistake?" to the promised land of "You were gold hidden in the sand".

You would pay millions of dollars of it. I came across a book, it's an e-book actually, which deals with this issues and added another food for thought. What is the level of Love that you are willing to give to Mr right and Miss right whom you are either hooked up with in marriage, and he or she has turned to Devil he and lucifer she? This sounds very crazy. But the answer is not what you think. lol, How do I know what you are thinking anyway.

But the answer will not only shock you but open your eyes to the instrument you have in you to make things better. The book is neither religious nor nonreligious.

You can easily download it here:

http://store.payloadz.com/details/948539-ebooks-romance-when-love-is-not-well-defined.html

If you don't have the required means of payment needed by the store, you click the contact the seller link and send him an email. You will get an alternative means of payment and the e-book will be mailed to you.

Supplies are limited. Rush while stock last. Your wife will love you the more if you buy this book

And if you are a poet here is a love bonus for you;

http://store.payloadz.com/details/948473-ebooks-poetry-reflections-of-my-heart.html

(1) (Reply)

Need A Love Partner / Drug Abuse And Effect / Who Wants Quit Spinister's Club Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.