Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:58 PM

APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (28996 Views)

Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano.....#change.... / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by doctokwus: 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
Clerverly:
Pres. Jonathan has exactly 118 days left in office. This is a good time to keep an eye on Nigeria’s checkbook before money grow wings.
Particularly in this very lean times.U know they cud try emptying the treasury to frustrate the GMB presidency.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by kay29000(m): 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
Looking at the people in the crowd very well, u will know they are people passionate about Buhari becoming President, not the paid crowd you see at PDP campaigns.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
But seriously, how many of these people actually even have their PVC? undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by amanze15(m): 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
goodluck u better tear one "treasury bond" pack ur load go monaco where them ur type dey angry

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by danielmichael(m): 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
What I want is after GEJ don win mak buhari no go higher assasins mak dem strt war as of 2011 because sure as hell GEJ must win..

GEJ till my voters card is eaten up by rats in 2019

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by olamonsor2: 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
Change Ibadan
Change Nigeria
Change everywhere u go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by amanze15(m): 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
atleast 50% should be with thiers

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
Clerverly:
Check out the picture of jonathan when he was entering Adamawa campaign ground! Heavily guarded!

But you should know well that it is because of Buhari that these people want to kill Jonathan.....Jonathan is not a coward, he understands all of these but has to go because natural law states that not all can be against him, he has to campaign to his loyalists........and he is a sitting president of the federation who has to be protected..........Don't think that Buhari is loved by everyone where he goes but no one will take his life regardless of his questionable past.......
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by pedel: 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
Good observation. They are majorly men, imagine when all their wives too come out to vote on February 14
kay29000:
Looking at the people in the crowd very well, u will know they are people passionate about Buhari becoming President, not the paid crowd you see at PDP campaigns.

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by OgologoDimkpa: 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
Buhari call you bokoharam boys and girls to order.
If anything happens to GEJ, you and APC will blame yourselves.

GEJ till 2019!!
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by tit(f): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
they are not afraid of suicide bomber because they are the suicide bombers.
if pdp want to campaign now, this apc people will send suicide bomber to them.

You guys will smell your yansh on Failbuhari 14.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by GARRIx7(m): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
This is what the APC is focused on, winning people at the grassroots. The people aren't wearing aso-ebi so it's obvious they're not paid. They're ordinary Nigerians who desire the change that the General and his team will bring to Nigeria cone may 29, 2015..

Sai GMB/PYO 2015

#Ihavedecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by garokabir: 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
kay29000:
sai baba baba buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by Adela10: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
Enof of all these propaganda... None of PDP's tricks seems to b working. In Buhari, we TRUST.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by Salym(m): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
[quote author=danielmichael post=30362987]What I want is after GEJ don win mak buhari no go higher assasins mak dem strt war as of 2011 because sure as hell GEJ must win..

GEJ till my voters card is eaten up by rats in 2019[/quote

Must win? grin grin grin grin grin see desperation.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by OgologoDimkpa: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
tit:
they are not afraid of suicide bomber because they are the suicide bombers.
if pdp want to campaign now, this apc people will send suicide bomber to them.

You guys will smell your yansh on Failbuhari 14.
So true.
Bokoharam=APC
Bokoharam are Buhari's boys and girls embarassed

GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by oshiosense(m): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
Even this yellow fever man(traffick warden) left his duty post to welcome the people's general. In fact, GMB's simplicity and integrity is infectious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by callmenow: 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
Looks like school kids, touts and rented crowd.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by kapoor12(m): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
I cnt beliv y pple dey put der lyf 2 policitial, we do talk 2 ourselves n we do listen 2 ourselves, we do pray for all politicial whether APC or PDP dey wil win 4 electn, at 4 me I wil only luk on 2 God 2 c who wil win. I dnt understand Nigeria economic again. So let b careful 4 wt we r do now.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by olumite2014(m): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sometimes I wonder how GEJ got his PHD, didn't they do critical thinking at UNIPORT? ,imagine a president making unreasonable quote, what does the guy even drink?
If those are the quote we do read by herbert einstein,Abraham lincoln e.t.c when we where young,I don't think we will be where we are today.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by Eluwilussit(m): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Why did they Love Buhari?
Because he is one of them though illiterate you can sit in any position of your choice competent or no competent

because he has blinded them with his extreme views of Islam

because he fights for their cause whether they are right or wrong. A good example is when Buhari led a delegation to Oyo state to defend the course of Fulani clashes with Oyo state indigenes.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.nigeria/NXkNoJHqzj0,
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/how-lam-prevented-another-civil-war/

because he is the only paramount ruler and dictator still alive in the region NW & NE. IBB is an infidel because of his marriage to a christian and (Gbadamosi) which they regard as yoruba and Niger is middlebelt.

because he holds the view that their tribe is born-to-rule and superior to others.

75% of Projects he executed as PTF chair is in their region and an abysmal 25% in other parts.

He protected their people and imprisoned southerners in his kangaroo fight against corruption.

I can go on and on

He has not done anything tangible for them save the above factors

And Tinubu out of greed selected him as a 'messiah' and Amaechi is just disgusting. Rochas is a businessman.

Check my previous comments its never tribalistic but we must open our eyes as we approach the general elections.

You are sooo fucking right. Nothing can change the truth. Popularity doesn't mean capability. Buhari is popular for all the wrong reasons. God please, for the sake of the naive masses, I ask for your forgiveness. They are too stupid and blind to see. Bigotry, nepotism and religious zealotry have finished some people.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by tola9ja: 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2015

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by alsudaes1(m): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
I wonder o undecided
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by knowme(m): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
I just feel sorry for PDP that has refused to see the writing on the wall, dem no just try at all, call him what ever its your choice against mine, one thing they fail to understand is that Buhari has been known to carry good people along with him therefore giving him an edge, was reading somewhere and the writer claimed Buhari should not take credit for the WAR AGAINST INDISCIPLINE AND CORRUPTION but his second in command and I wondered why GEJ did not get a second in command that will deal with corruption, if Jonathan had people like IDIAGBON in his cabinet we would not have been asking for GMB to come back and I guess he would not have had the impetus to come back, but we have tried people with degrees and they have failed us so we are all going to fail them come #Febuhari its our turn to make sense of leadership.

Vote4change
#Ihavedecided

7 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by danielmichael(m): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
[quote author=Salym post=30363119][/quote]
Why buhari no win am 2011 bt e go strt war as e fail..
We de incumbent we sabi hw we de do am..

GEJ till all buharis cows in katsina hav dextro-rotatory diseases and die..

Nonsense
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by Owliver(m): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
GARRIx7:
This is what the APC is focused on, winning people at the grassroots. The people aren't wearing aso-ebi so it's obvious they're not paid. They're ordinary Nigerians who desire the change that the General and his team will bring to Nigeria cone may 29, 2015..

Sai GMB/PYO 2015

#Ihavedecided
I think they are poor uneducated northerners who have no much reason to vote for buhari except for the fact that he is their own. I have asked 7 abokis who fetch water in my area if they'll vote they said yes they are going to north on 13th february to vote for buhari. I usually asked why and what I get is. Jonathan na devil, jonathan na bad man. Buhari na our person, buhari na our fulani man. So what were you saying again
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by Collynzo419: 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
Adamawa 100% for General Buhari

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by dapsy08(m): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sai Buhari for change.come rain come sun

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by ugodollars50: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Clerverly:
Check out the picture of jonathan when he was entering Adamawa campaign ground! Heavily guarded!

This picture is RAMAT SQUARE MAIDUGURI.

Try harder next time.

For security reasons every one were made to be seated in the stands to create room for surveillance. I was there LIVE!!!!!!!!!!
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by Owliver(m): 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
knowme:
I just feel sorry for PDP that has refused to see the writing on the wall, dem no just try at all, call him what ever its your choice against mine, one thing they fail to understand is that Buhari has been known to carry good people along with him therefore giving him an edge, was reading somewhere and the writer claimed Buhari should not take credit for the WAR AGAINST INDISCIPLINE AND CORRUPTION but his second in command and I wondered why GEJ did not get a second in command that will deal with corruption, if Jonathan had people like IDIAGBON in his cabinet we would not have been asking for GMB to come back and I guess he would not have had the impetus to come back, but we have tried people with degrees and they have failed us so we are all going to fail them come #Febuhari its our turn to make sense of leadership.

Vote4change
#Ihavedecided
Tinubu is now a good man? Very interesting grin
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by Collynzo419: 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
Obiagelli:

She must have hidden it between her cheeks.

Shamelessly cooking up figures at the world Bank, NBS and Noi polls.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by tola9ja: 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
YORUBA:FEBUHARI

ENGLISH:LOVE BUHARI

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President / Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze / My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.