Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (28983 Views)

Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano.....#change.... / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by zantama05(m): 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
wooooOO00oo hahahaha it will not work this time around WOO0, cos masses in change they believe GMB 2015 FOR PRESIDENTtongue

[s]
KwoiZabo:
Why did they Love Buhari?
Because he is one of them though illiterate you can sit in any position of your choice competent or no competent

because he has blinded them with his extreme views of Islam

because he fights for their cause whether they are right or wrong. A good example is when Buhari led a delegation to Oyo state to defend the course of Fulani clashes with Oyo state indigenes.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.nigeria/NXkNoJHqzj0,
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/how-lam-prevented-another-civil-war/

because he is the only paramount ruler and dictator still alive in the region NW & NE. IBB is an infidel because of his marriage to a christian and (Gbadamosi) which they regard as yoruba and Niger is middlebelt.

because he holds the view that their tribe is born-to-rule and superior to others.

75% of Projects he executed as PTF chair is in their region and an abysmal 25% in other parts.

He protected their people and imprisoned southerners in his kangaroo fight against corruption.

I can go on and on

He has not done anything tangible for them save the above factors

And Tinubu out of greed selected him as a 'messiah' and Amaechi is just disgusting. Rochas is a businessman.

Check my previous comments its never tribalistic but we must open our eyes as we approach the general elections.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by alaoeri: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
Make una tell GEJ to start writing his handing over note because the General is coming.
Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by ceejayluv(m): 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
"Buhari enslaved the nation. He gloated and gloried in a Master-slave relation to the millions of its inhabitants. It is astonishing to find that the same former slaves, now free of their chains, should clamour to be ruled by one who not only turned their nation into a slave plantation, but forbade them any discussion of their condition" - Wole Soyinka.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by Omooba77: 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Clerverly:
We are now leaving the palace

See all the underage in the pixture and they will all vote,is that not corruption all ready.Anyway GEJ has won reason for throwing bombs.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by Oceemo(m): 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
I can see atiku in d bus I guess he has concluded since he knows where d wind of change is coming from. Pls those who are still on d other side. I wnt lie u are sitting on a ................. Someone shld complete

Note. Former pdp
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by GARRIx7(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
Owliver:
I think they are poor uneducated northerners who have no much reason to vote for buhari except for the fact that he is their own. I have asked 7 abokis who fetch water in my area if they'll vote they said yes they are going to north on 13th february to vote for buhari. I usually asked why and what I get is. Jonathan na devil, jonathan na bad man. Buhari na our person, buhari na our fulani man. So what were you saying again

Even the guy I bought suya from last night told me the same thing. They believe strongly that Jonadunce is behind Boko Haram and I agreed with them.

Jonadunce is a complete failure and Nigerians from all walks of life and social strata have decided to send him back to Otuoke. His sack letter has been signed and stamped and will be delivered on Febuhari 14.

Sai GMB/PYO 2015

#Ihavedecided

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
ONLY THIEVES LIKE PDP.
TAKE IT WITH YOU ANYWHERE U GO.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
Give me one reason why they wont come out. Majority are farmers and they don't to keep an eagle eye on their plants, hence, the time to come hail the blood sucking general who has made their lives miserable by supporting the evil deeds of the bokoharams.

Atiku doesn't hold waters in Adamawa, we witnessed that in 2011. Its close, just 12 more days to the polls. We are all aware of the APC hackers and underaged voters who have been empowered with fake PVC. I have no doubt in the ability of Prof Jega, he did it in 2011 and will surely do it again in 2015.

It will be a shocker and to all you blood sucking followers. Your general will find himself in a life supporting machine when the result is announced.
We will win with a wide margin. #GEJ2019.

We have placed Amaechi under watch, he has no place to run to and would be made to face the court on the miss use of Rivers state funds to fund APC elections and abandoning Rivers state to suffer. He will account for every penny under Wike's administration, he will be brought to book.

It is crystal clear the difference in Rivers state during the reign of PDP and the take over of APC led ideas. They only breed thieves, looters, tyrants and autocratic blood sucking people, who care less about the feelings of the masses.

As for Fashola, he would account for the 160billion world bank fund for the light rail project. He would account for the billions disbursed to Lagos state as the outstanding allocation withheld by Obasanjo as a support to Lagos Megacity project.

Where are the flowers they used our billions to plant, where are the beneficiaries of the housing scheme? where in the mainland can we point good roads and better state and local govt. presence. They are just propagandist. They need to be probed under AGBAJE's administration, even Tinubu will not be spared. They have enslaved the Lagosians and we will bring total freedom to this captivity and break loose every spirit of poverty.

#GEJ2019
#AGBAJEforLAGOS
#WIKEforRIVERS.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by Lakeshizu(m): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
But seriously, how many of these people actually even have their PVC? undecided
Dis people cherish their PVC very well and they can kill for it. I was able a to register 800+ people in 2011 INEC registration centre in a District of Ningi local government area of Bauchi state. we were treated like king and queens.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
Oceemo:
I can see atiku in d bus I guess he has concluded since he knows where d wind of change is coming from. Pls those who are still on d other side. I wnt lie u are sitting on a ................. Someone shld complete

Note. Former pdp

A HORSE D*CK
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by GARRIx7(m): 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
ceejayluv:
"Buhari enslaved the nation. He gloated and gloried in a Master-slave relation to the millions of its inhabitants. It is astonishing to find that the same former slaves, now free of their chains, should clamour to be ruled by one who not only turned their nation into a slave plantation, but forbade them any discussion of their condition" - Wole Soyinka.

Story for the gods...

Prof. Should get his pvc and do the needful on Febuhari 14.

Sai GMB/PYO 2015

#Ihavedecided

7 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by Drone007: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Because he is one of them though illiterate you can sit in any position of your choice competent or no competent

because he fights for their cause whether they are right or wrong. A good example is when Buhari led a delegation to Oyo state to defend the course of Fulani clashes with Oyo state indigenes.

because he is the only paramount ruler and dictator still alive in the region NW & NE. IBB is an infidel because of his marriage to a christian and (Gbadamosi) which they regard as yoruba and Niger is middlebelt.

because he holds the view that their tribe is born-to-rule and superior to others.

75% of Projects he executed as PTF chair is in their region and an abysmal 25% in other parts.

He protected their people and imprisoned southerners in his kangaroo fight against corruption.

I can go on and on

And Tinubu out of greed selected him as a 'messiah' and Amaechi is just disgusting. Rochas is a businessman.

Check my previous comments its never tribalistic but we must open our eyes as we approach the general elections.

GOODLUCK Nigeria come February 14!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by killuminati(m): 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mi tell di wicked man dem seh jah jah ah mi sponsorrrr
Mi nuh fraid nah ah enemy

Dem fi wan we dead, addi men nuh get conquer
Mi nuh fraid not ah enemy

Me nuh really so present to fail ah
Like christ pon cross dem with dah nail ah

Form fire cyaan tek me day light
Dem ah fi hide when di fire start blaze right

[Verse 1]
Dem cyyaan tek me life, most high a me guide
Every ghetto wise, so far, time fi we rise

Aim to di sky, if yuh feeel still try
Nuh rise up pon nuh fly up dem a pree still fly

Nuff a dem bad mind aigh, dem nuh wan me rise aigh
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by AdebowaleSK: 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
SAI BUHARI
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by EkoJoy: 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
14th is very near
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by Kemzone2003: 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
Watch the APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa

http://www.aitonline.tv/live
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
ceejayluv:
BETTER THAN SELLING THE NATION.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by mathskill: 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2015

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by Collynzo419: 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
Omooba77:

[s]See all the underage in the pixture and they will all vote,is that not corruption all ready.Anyway GEJ has won reason for throwing bombs.[/s]
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by lastburn(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
All dis pipo and no bomb? Hmmmmm Jona or no Jonathan! I want wots best for 9ja and DAT Aint buhari. Apc cld do far better.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
alqaeda:

BETTER THAN SELLING THE NATION.
The way your blood sucking general did after the 2011 elections. We will not forget, its fresh in your minds. We lost our dear ones to that tyrants and blood sucking genral
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
mathskill:
Ethnic bigot.half baked graduate. Semi-illiterate like even has the mouth to call someone an illiterate. You may hv passed through school but the school surely didnt pass through u. When the world is living in a digital era u r still in analog.when Reasonable people with sound logic mind see in colors allyou see is black and white. No wonder your write up is full of sentiments,prejudice,stereotyping and pure evil hatred. Your kind are the peddlers of mischief aimed creating discord amongst the populace. But i tell you what: good has always triumphed over evil, satanic people like shall fail. Come Febuhari 14 Nigerians vote out corrupt dumboo and vote in GMB.
Well, you're free to create your own Nigeria else where, absolutely not this one we are in. #GEJtakingustopromiseland2019
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by hubreality(m): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
Alphaoscar:
change everywhere.
Change everywhere including Lagos state
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by skak(m): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
On this beautiful day, allow me to say:

Goodbye JONAURY
and
Welcome FEBUHARY
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2015

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by PhockPhockMan: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
Clerverly:
Check out the picture of jonathan when he was entering Adamawa campaign ground! Heavily guarded!
As the commander in chief of boko haram, Buhari can afford to treck alone in the streets of north without security.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2015

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by seemsnice: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
KwoiZabo:

Because he is one of them though illiterate you can sit in any position of your choice competent or no competent.

because he fights for their cause whether they are right or wrong. A good example is when Buhari led a delegation to Oyo state to defend the course of Fulani clashes with Oyo state indigenes. and several other cases.

because 75% of Projects he executed as PTF chair is in their region and an abysmal 25% in other parts.

I can go on and on

*modified*

If Buhari wants to condemn violence, he should do so on BBC Hausa and not on twitter. His true colour is only revealed when he is speaking on BBC Hausa and its likes.
. Nice write up, kindly pray to God to run your lyf affairs just d way ur clueless and useless GEJ has been running the affairs of dis country den I will know u a correct Gejites. I am waiting for ur big Amen. Ur brain is just d same wit ur follower. Olodo

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by Omooba77: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
Collynzo419:

You hate the truth..
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa by lastburn(m): 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
mathskill:
Ethnic bigot.half baked graduate. Semi-illiterate like even has the mouth to call someone an illiterate. You may hv passed through school but the school surely didnt pass through u. When the world is living in a digital era u r still in analog.when Reasonable people with sound logic mind see in colors allyou see is black and white. No wonder your write up is full of sentiments,prejudice,stereotyping and pure evil hatred. Your kind are the peddlers of mischief aimed creating discord amongst the populace. But i tell you what: good has always triumphed over evil, satanic people like shall fail. Come Febuhari 14 Nigerians vote out corrupt dumboo and vote in GMB.
GMB has always been a loser and will continue to be one.... The northern are so far frm any era,be it digital nor analogue. All thy kW is cows!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

People Working For Buhari Are Lying About 2016 Budget — NASS / ‘why NCAA Grounded Obi Aircraft’ / Soludo, Archbishop Okeke In War Of Words Over Burial Of Priest’s Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.