Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,831 members, 7,902,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:48 PM

Open Letter To MzNelly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter To MzNelly (2558 Views)

Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To MzNelly by Dygeasy(m): 12:28am On Feb 03, 2015
Sarimah:
undecided undecided undecided
Wharizit now?
Re: Open Letter To MzNelly by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

Who be this grin

Shhhhhhhh...

>NL Rule 22. Blessed are those who sees things but keeps shut for their reward is in heaven lipsrsealed
Re: Open Letter To MzNelly by naijaboiy: 8:12am On Feb 03, 2015
HSinclair:

Shhhhhhhh...

>NL Rule 22. Blessed are those who sees things but keeps shut for their reward is in heaven lipsrsealed
Lol,,talk now undecided
Re: Open Letter To MzNelly by NiceMan4(m): 8:36am On Feb 03, 2015
MzNelly:
I'm honoured, humbled, flattered etc. NiceMan4.

And ignore anyone criticising what you've done. tongue It's obvious it's not a love letter and I love your appreciation. It really does motivates me, you know. smiley

Thanks, much love. kiss
Thanks for acknowledging that dear. Wish you goodluck in your life goals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To MzNelly by Gudiza(m): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2015

Re: Open Letter To MzNelly by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
MzNelly:

And ignore anyone criticising what you've done. tongue It's obvious it's not a love letter and I love your appreciation. It really does motivates me, you know. smiley

Thanks, much love. kiss
cheesy I think it would have been better being a love letter. This is just...what is it again? undecided
Re: Open Letter To MzNelly by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
NiceMan4:
This is a public letter to an amiable lady, MzNelly. A lady I admire and adore, I may not know her, but I've seen her prints. She's decent and intelligent.
I may not be popular, however, I'm always around watching behind the scene. I know a lot of people's personality on here, and she proves to be above her equals intellectualy. Some people might missinterprete this as a a crush signal (smiles); it is normal to think so anyway, eventhough sincerely that ain't my motive. I simply put this to motivate and appreciate her for her wisdom in excercising her prowess in all respect; yes, she's also a good poet.
Now, people like you are rare; I mean girls like you. I will advise you to be humble, and also to maximize your time well, don't waste it on meaningless things but expend it for resourceful purposes. You a great woman to be; you know it is said that "by their fruit, we shall know them; I know you by your fruits on Nairaland already, and I urge you to extend those fruits to the general world; you have the ability, it is in you. Don't allow yourself to be dragged down by distractions that seem as fun. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh out some. I've spoken enough from a clear heart. God bless us all.
u dey propose?
Re: Open Letter To MzNelly by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
BoboYekini:
cheesy I think it would have been better being a love letter. This is just...what is it again? undecided

Letter of motivation. tongue
Re: Open Letter To MzNelly by mhyra(f): 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
Itz a beautiful letter
Re: Open Letter To MzNelly by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
MzNelly:

Thanks, much love. kiss
Step 1: Create the thread n see her reply. don't make it about love.

Reaction: Check!!!

Step 2: Time for the PM.
she can't ignore. she'll reply then we move on to step 3...which is...
Re: Open Letter To MzNelly by luigiajah(m): 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
What is this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Started Early This Year Rate My Abs (picture) / She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. / Ladies And Being Hard To Get.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.