Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,909 members, 7,976,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:55 AM

She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. (2582 Views)

How Can I Help Her English / Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour / Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:39am On Sep 28, 2016
I knew she was local when I asked her out, I have tried my best to brush her up to my standard but Bella this girl no wan learn abegi.

English she no sabi, oya don’t speak it outside she won’t listen; you know you suck at expressing yourself in English language why do you even try?

My friend’s know about her inability to communicate very well in English so they try speaking Igbo language with her, but she will use her hand and divert to English and their girlfriends will be snickering and shame will just cover my face.

I don’t even want to talk about her dress sense or her loud use of colors on her face, I promised I wasn’t going to leave her because of this, she told me from the beginning learning was difficult for her that’s why she opted out for handiwork, she’s a good caterer, and a wonderful woman, but I am just tired of her trying to impress people that don’t even send her, what do I do?

Talk2Bella.

Everything takes time, you need to be patient with her; she’s just trying to impress you. You’re highly educated than she is, she probably never dreamt a guy like you would fall in love with a girl like her, give her a little more time and show her with your actions she doesn’t have to please you.

As for her dress sense, why not take her shopping and show her the type of things you’d love her to wear, it’s not really difficult, when someone loves you, they try to do things to please you, all you need is patience and she would come around.

Don’t be angry with her, try and teach her little by little, no one is above learning, when you have time, teach her the little basics of English language, and how to communicate in the presence of people, believe me she will learn when you teach her with love.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/she-embarrasses-me-anywhere-we-go-with.html
Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by Ranchhoddas: 10:16am On Sep 28, 2016
You go just dey manufacture stories!
Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

undecided
Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by yaqq: 10:46am On Sep 28, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
aswear
Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by EmperorLee(m): 10:48am On Sep 28, 2016
Who be these people wey dey talk to you sef, How dem dey take talk to you
Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:52am On Sep 28, 2016
Bella, I've a story too.

My wife wants sex everyday. I'm fed up. I don't want to talk about the day I was forced to do it in my office or the week I was in sick bed from exhaustion. I can't even go further without crying, I'll hi you. Your number, please?
Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by ImmaculateIfy: 10:53am On Sep 28, 2016
now this is funny
Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by bamisepeters(m): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Bella, I've a story too.

My wife wants sex everyday. I'm fed up. I don't want to talk about the day I was forced to do it in my office or the week I was in sick bed from exhaustion. I can't even go further without crying, I'll hi you. Your number, please?
Ranchhoddas and yaqq you don't need to go too far, this is one client that we will still see his story too, just keep reading and share your opinion.
Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 28, 2016
This shit makes me remember that Yoruba film ah watched then, Alakada!! cheesy
Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 11:23am On Sep 28, 2016
bamisepeters:

Ranchhoddas and yaqq you don't need to go too far, this is one client that we will still see his story too, just keep reading and share your opinion.
I need the girl's number. undecided
Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by speedyconnect3: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2016
k
Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 28, 2016
Talk2Bella:

undecided
don't mind them, haters gonna hate wink smiley
Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by Ranchhoddas: 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I actually like fiction!
Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I actually like fiction!
Yes it's the best cheesy smiley....it's more interesting than reality grin....I will rather watch fiction movies than non-fiction, because non-fiction movies are boring. #Truth smiley
Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
break up with her and become single its cheaper
Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
ItsQuinn:

Our youths are so filled with jealousy they would rather not see the progress of another

1 Like

Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
EmperorLee:
Who be these people wey dey talk to you sef, How dem dey take talk to you

In my dreams grin
Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Bella, I've a story too.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

tork2bella@gmail.com
Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
Especially Nigerians undecided...that's why Nigeria will continue to fail and be poor. Rubbish country with rubbish set of people undecided tongue....my prayer for Nigeria is for the country as a whole to go extinct and sees to exist in hundred years to come because Nigeria is not contributing anything to humanity or life itself so therefore God must destroy Nigeria like how he destroy Sodom smiley
Talk2Bella:

Our youths are so filled with jealousy they would rather not see the progress of another
Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
I can see you're still hurting, your heartbreak is clouding your judgment cheesy grin cheesy....ko easy.....take heart, with time your heart will heal smiley
NairalandEFCC1:
break up with her and become single its cheaper
Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Especially Nigerians undecided...that's why Nigeria will continue to fail and be poor. Rubbish country with rubbish set of people undecided tongue....my prayer for Nigeria is for the country as a whole to go extinct and sees to exist in hundred years to come because Nigeria is not contributing anything to humanity or life itself so therefore God must destroy Nigeria like how he destroy Sodom smiley

Ahan shocked
It aff do
We all Nigerians
Therefore we must pray for her betterment not her destruction grin
Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Ahan shocked
It aff do
We all Nigerians
Therefore we must pray for her betterment not her destruction grin
No it's better for Nigeria to be destroyed because it can never get better with the type of barbaric people we have in Nigeria smiley
Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by EmperorLee(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
ItsQuinn:

Anybody wey dey pray for katakata, na hin own eye alone go see the katakata.

Instead of God to destroy Nigeria, He'd rather destroy those that are so dumb that they think wishing evil upon their country is the way forward. Everything you wished pon my beloved country Nigeria shall be your portion in multiple folds.

Can I get an Amen undecided
Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
ItsQuinn:
No it's better for Nigeria to be destroyed because it can never get better with the type of barbaric people we have in Nigeria smiley

Winch cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
EmperorLee:

Instead of God to destroy Nigeria, He'd rather destroy those that are so dumb that they think wishing evil upon their country is the way forward. Everything you wished pon my beloved country Nigeria shall be your portion in multiple folds.

Amen AMen aMen.. any type of Amen you need for this prayer, we will Gladly say Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Winch cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
No be small winsh I be oh! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by Talk2Bella(f): 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
ItsQuinn:
No be small winsh I be oh! cheesy cheesy grin

grin
Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by Talk2Bella(f): 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
EmperorLee:

Na wao lipsrsealed
Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by bamisepeters(m): 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
ItsQuinn:
did i miss road?
Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
bamisepeters:
did i miss road?
No you did not cheesy grin
Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by bamisepeters(m): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
ItsQuinn:
No you did not cheesy grin
i was afraid as your signature depict "Love" and i am seeing something else. stop causing trouble now.
Re: She Embarrasses Me Anywhere We Go With Her English. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
bamisepeters:
i was afraid as your signature depict "Love" and i am seeing something else. stop causing trouble now.
I can't control what you see smiley....what I see is different from what you see. There are different definitions of the word called "Love", it depends on the individual. This is how I express my love....in a strange twisted weird way smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? / What Extreme Opinions Do You Have That Many Don't? / I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.