Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,366 members, 7,920,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:58 AM

Feb 14; Is INEC Really Ready For This Election? Who Is Fooling Who? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Feb 14; Is INEC Really Ready For This Election? Who Is Fooling Who? (938 Views)

18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun / Is INEC Really Independent? / Buhari Is Running Away From Debates And Must Be Rejected Come Feb. 14 - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feb 14; Is INEC Really Ready For This Election? Who Is Fooling Who? by God2man(m): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
People have been agitating for the postponement of the Election, some said it is a bad omen for the country, others are saying PVC have not been properly distrubuted to the Electorate.

How many people around you have got their PVC's?

Lately, iNEC announced that out of a total 68.8m registered voters, 42.7m that is 62% according to the article i read in the punch on sunday PVC has been distributed leaving about 30% outstanding.

Where are we going in this country? Are we really ready for a change?

It seems that there will be a big problem for the Electorate during the Election.

Fellow Nigerians, what do you think?

God2man.
Re: Feb 14; Is INEC Really Ready For This Election? Who Is Fooling Who? by temitemi1(m): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Feb 14; Is INEC Really Ready For This Election? Who Is Fooling Who? by obi4eze(m): 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
I have a feeling that this part of GEJ's plan to rig the election but it won't work.

INEC had four years to prepare for the polls but see where we are today.

What I know is that GEJ will not win. He will surely lose because we are tired.

#ihavedecided
#buhariosinbajo
Re: Feb 14; Is INEC Really Ready For This Election? Who Is Fooling Who? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!
well done pdp robot,,Honestly I think you are gradually becoming a mad man..on every thread you keep shouting GEJ till 2019,do you have common sense at all??what has GEJ got to do with the topic??grin

2 Likes

Re: Feb 14; Is INEC Really Ready For This Election? Who Is Fooling Who? by Abduletudaye(m): 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!

How does your contribution make any of sense Tcheww.. Robot oshi! angry
Re: Feb 14; Is INEC Really Ready For This Election? Who Is Fooling Who? by Abduletudaye(m): 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
God2man:
People have been agitating for the postponement of the Election, some said it is a bad omen for the country, others are saying PVC have not been properly distrubuted to the Electorate.

How many people around you have got their PVC's?

Lately, iNEC announced that out of a total 68.8m registered voters, 42.7m that is 62% according to the article i read in the punch on sunday PVC has been distributed leaving about 30% outstanding.

Where are we going in this country? Are we really ready for a change?

It seems that there will be a big problem for the Electorate during the Election.

Fellow Nigerians, what do you think?

God2man.

I understand you...INEC has refused to be organised..imagine combining all polling units together and distributing..its so hard! We line up under the sun most times and we still don't get PVCs...

They joined some parts of ogudu and most parts of Alapere-ketu, lagos.. Its not just working!

Imagine, they didn't even show up last saturday after a list of about 800people was awaiting them...

This is total rubbish!

Am still going to fight for mine tomorrow..I hope things change oo..
Re: Feb 14; Is INEC Really Ready For This Election? Who Is Fooling Who? by bettercreature(m): 11:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
Dont stress yourself,there is time...this election will not hold on the 14th and Jega knows it they are just fooling us

1 Like

Re: Feb 14; Is INEC Really Ready For This Election? Who Is Fooling Who? by Abduletudaye(m): 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
bettercreature:
Dont stress yourself,there is time...this election will not hold on the 14th and Jega knows it they are just fooling us

But some say it will be disastrous if its postponed..sad
Re: Feb 14; Is INEC Really Ready For This Election? Who Is Fooling Who? by afortress(m): 11:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
I wanna ask, after applying for a transfer of pvc info from one LGA to another where you now reside... And a piece or paper issued to you by INEC... What happens now?
Re: Feb 14; Is INEC Really Ready For This Election? Who Is Fooling Who? by bettercreature(m): 12:25am On Feb 03, 2015
Abduletudaye:

But some say it will be disastrous if its postponed..sad
That's what we are hearing but its just NOISE,Nothing will happen if its postponed

1 Like

Re: Feb 14; Is INEC Really Ready For This Election? Who Is Fooling Who? by Abduletudaye(m): 9:27am On Feb 03, 2015
bettercreature:
That's what we are hearing but its just NOISE,Nothing will happen if its postponed

It is well..
Re: Feb 14; Is INEC Really Ready For This Election? Who Is Fooling Who? by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 03, 2015
@OP the issue of PVC distribution that seem too slow is caused by different factors.
1. The National Orientation Agency have the responsibility of continuously enlightening the public through every available channels from Day one for them to take their voters card, how to take it and the purpose it is to serve. Traditional leaders, religious and other opinion formers should have been used

2. INEC ought to have carried out similar message through channels at their disposal and not restricted to press release starting from the first day. INEC should have also decentralised its collection to PU level rather than ward level.

3. Nigerians have this attitude of rush hour, this makes things more complicating.

We can't rule out the challenge of funds and manpower for the first two.

(1) (Reply)

Full Audio:rigging Of Ekiti Elections. Fayose, Obanikoro, General Momoh, Uba.. / Likely Plans Of Pdp/jonathan To Win The Forthcoming Elections / A Phd Question...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.