Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,848 members, 7,948,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

Breaking News Gej Wins Presidential Election!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News Gej Wins Presidential Election!!! (2047 Views)

Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) / Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes / 10 People That Will Hide In Shame When Gej Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News Gej Wins Presidential Election!!! by Slynonny(m): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
BREAKING NEWS GEJ WINS 2015 ELECTION!!!!!!

To all Staunch PDP supporters rejoice with me cos victory is ours.
Let it never be said that PDP didn't win this election cos whom God has blessed no man can curse.
And to you APC supporters pls come out on election day with your brooms cos is likely to rain that day and when it does use your brooms to cover yourselves cos i can't cover you in my Umbrella Lol.

Come feb 14th our president will retain his seat at Aso Rock cos there's no vacancy there.
And here are the newspaper headlines on Feb 16th, 2015.

BUHARI WEEPS AGAIN--4TH TIME----JEGA NEWS

Jonathan wins 2nd term with 56% of votes!
Fashola congratulates him,begs Lagosians to vote for Ambode to continue his development of Lagos.
(THISDAY)

Jega declares Jonathan elected with 26.4 million votes! APC rejects result.
(VANGUARD)

'Jonathan declared winner!.
This is the worst election in Nigeria's history!!!
(Lai Mohammed)
(PUNCH)

PDP in a historic victory!
Amaechi urges APC chieftains to form a parrarel govt while he runs to Ghana for safety.
(PM NEWS)

This is the most rigged election in the world,jega must be arrested and imprisoned immediately cos he just ruined my chances of getting an oil block license.
We are heading to court!
(Tinubu on the NATION)

North boils as INEC declares Jonathan winner.
Sultan urges restraints and peace--
(DAILY INDEPENDENT)

'PDP wins Aso Rock again, 70 senate seats and 65% of Reps.
We are studying the results.
(Oshiomole on the SUN NEWSPAPER)

I never liked politics is such a dirty game and i knew PDP would rig the election.
(Zahra Buhari)

So i won't get to be the first lady!!!
(Buhari's Wife)

We are heading to court to challenge the result cos is obvious the PDP rigged the election.
(Buhari)

Atlast justice has been done and the peoples voice has been heard ortherwise the worst would have happened.
(N'Delta Militants)

Is obvious GEJ would not renew my oil license which will expire this year.
What would be my fate then?
(T Y Danjuma)

The APC has never been a threat to us and we would always beat them anyday anytime.
(Olisa Metuh)

Congratulations on your re-election.
(US President)

Congratulations on your re-election.
(Ghana President)

Congratulations on your re-election Mr Jonathan.
Indeed the good people of Nigeria truly loves you.
(African Union)

We have silenced our critics!!!
(PDP Chairman)

Upon all our Anti-Jonathan news and hatred for his govt.
He still emerged victorious at the polls.
That is end of business for us.
(Sahara Reporters)

APC supporters swears allegience to the Transformation Agenda of GEJ.
(Nairaland)

Thank you Nigerians for your unflinching support and trust in me.
I assure you that my govt will deliver on the promises i made to you.
God Bless us all.
(GEJ GCFR)

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Gej Wins Presidential Election!!! by Futureleader1(m): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
I smell lies
Re: Breaking News Gej Wins Presidential Election!!! by tit(f): 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
Before nko?
APC stock-in-trade is lies!
GEJ till Buhari get school certificate.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News Gej Wins Presidential Election!!! by Slynonny(m): 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
Calm down or we will humble you the Umbrella alone can tumble you ooo
Futureleader1:
I smell lies
Re: Breaking News Gej Wins Presidential Election!!! by kay1one(m): 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
Me wey don buy drink celebrate am finish since! wink
Re: Breaking News Gej Wins Presidential Election!!! by Slynonny(m): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
Badt guy
kay1one:
Me wey don buy drink celebrate am finish since! wink

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Gej Wins Presidential Election!!! by emmasege: 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
You forgot to add these
1. "Five aggrieved governors, Saraki beg Jonathan; send emissaries to him. Sultan, IBB broker peace talks".
2. OBJ: Jonathan was going to win anyway; congratulates him"

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Gej Wins Presidential Election!!! by temitemi1(m): 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News Gej Wins Presidential Election!!! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
Gej till his son take over ...nigerian now in the king and queen reign
Re: Breaking News Gej Wins Presidential Election!!! by sankky: 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
This news is more of what will happen in Abia state ad the only selfless candidate with the greatest vision wins teh Abia state governorship election on the platform of the Labour Party (LP).
Abians are a lot wiser now

Re: Breaking News Gej Wins Presidential Election!!! by jars9: 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
More

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Gej Wins Presidential Election!!! by Slynonny(m): 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
So on point brodaly dayziz belong oo
emmasege:
You forgot to add these
1. "Five aggrieved governors, Saraki beg Jonathan; send emissaries to him. Sultan, IBB broker peace talks".
Re: Breaking News Gej Wins Presidential Election!!! by johncreek: 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
Why don't you people stop deceiving yourselves.
Na wao!
Even for dream Jona knw he has lost the election already.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Gej Wins Presidential Election!!! by demelza: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
Could you guys pass the blunt you are smoking here?
Re: Breaking News Gej Wins Presidential Election!!! by PhockPhockMan: 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
Obasanjo will tell Amaechi, Ntorr, you foolish boy I thought you're wise. You allow Abooki to use and dump.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Gej Wins Presidential Election!!! by Slynonny(m): 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nah brodaly is too high for ur little brain to comprehend.
Try Tinubu's own that one is good for ya
demelza:
Could you guys pass the blunt you are smoking here?
Re: Breaking News Gej Wins Presidential Election!!! by Slynonny(m): 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kam nukwa!!!Nwanne adi azo Eze azo
johncreek:
Why don't you people stop deceiving yourselves.
Na wao!
Even for dream Jona knw he has lost the election already.
Re: Breaking News Gej Wins Presidential Election!!! by johncreek: 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
Slynonny:
Kam nukwa!!!Nwanne adi azo Eze azo
Same to you my brother.
Re: Breaking News Gej Wins Presidential Election!!! by simdam500(m): 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
What will be the outcome of the e-politician

Their contract closes and Nairaland is back to it peace and stableness(if there is something like that)
Re: Breaking News Gej Wins Presidential Election!!! by olas24u(f): 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=tit post=30396917]Before nko?
APC stock-in-trade is lies!
GEJ till Buhari get school certificate.[/quote

You dont care if the country burns,GMB is more popular in most of the states than GEJ so you cannot when you are not popular,you will curse troubles in the land.He already divided the country along religious ,ethnic ,young and old lines.so if you rig you will Finnish everything religious war normally take years of fighting because its believes of people.APC was very tactical in the game by introducing a Vice presidential candidate that was a pastor and christian .I am sure it was a game changer

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Gej Wins Presidential Election!!! by Slynonny(m): 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
Your days belong
johncreek:

Same to you my brother.
Re: Breaking News Gej Wins Presidential Election!!! by bboshodi: 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
emmasege:
You forgot to add these
Re: Breaking News Gej Wins Presidential Election!!! by bboshodi: 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
I am sure is people like you that are misleading Jona... You guys will cry
Re: Breaking News Gej Wins Presidential Election!!! by Slynonny(m): 11:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
Stop crying my dear.
Take it in good faith.
bboshodi:
I am sure is people like you that are misleading Jona... You guys will cry

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Was Not The Initiator Of The NASS Meeting. Find Out Who Did / 30 Watt Integrated Solar Street Light / Congestion At Lagos Sea Ports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.