Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:47 PM

Naijafan, Exinferis, Where Are You? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Naijafan, Exinferis, Where Are You? (693 Views)

Exinferis, Dual Core, Usupry: Pls Read (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Naijafan, Exinferis, Where Are You? by luckyme9(f): 11:29am On Dec 30, 2008
I have asked one question since 3weeks ago, everyone has ignored me
But you can't hide from me any longer. How do I unlock my iPhone 3g, the
Newer one. Please speak the language that a market woman like me will understand
LOL. I got lost in the middle of all technological terminologies used in the iphone section,
the more i tried the more i got kicked out. Don't ask what a market woman is doing with
iPhone because "better thing no be for Hot guys alone"
Please help me as I planned to storm Niger with my Iphone next spring.
Love u 2 both
Re: Naijafan, Exinferis, Where Are You? by DualCore1: 11:42am On Dec 30, 2008
Please use one of the many iPhone threads for issues with ur device. I'll text naijafan to come up and see ur request as soon as he can.

(1)

List Of Softwares U Know / Normal Bluetooth Transfer Of Applications Doesnt Help.java Files And All Other Appplications File Go / My Pc Suite Doesn't Recognize My Phone, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.