Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,883 members, 7,889,931 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:33 AM

Exinferis, Dual Core, Usupry: Pls Read - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exinferis, Dual Core, Usupry: Pls Read (699 Views)

What Does “dual Core” & “quad Core” Mean? What You Need To Know / Ctroniq C70gi Dual Core (wifi,3g,1gb, 8gb Hdd) 7" Android Tablet #14,995 only / BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exinferis, Dual Core, Usupry: Pls Read by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2009
how do i uninstall ubuntu os frm my laptp and install xp?, pls Exinferis and Dual Core
Re: Exinferis, Dual Core, Usupry: Pls Read by naijafan(m): 5:52am On Jan 03, 2009
insert ur xp cd and boot from it. delete ur linux partition, recreate it in ntfs or fat and continue with your installation. wink
Re: Exinferis, Dual Core, Usupry: Pls Read by blackweaver(m): 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2009
funny question, would have thought that was obvious - no offense. However if your hard disk is SATA you may have some problem detecting ur drive from the xp installation cd - sorry, i can't remember the details of how to go about it
Re: Exinferis, Dual Core, Usupry: Pls Read by naijafan(m): 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2009
maybe he's just uninformed too tongue
anyways, for him to want to install xp, i guess the laptop prolly came wit xp from factory.
Re: Exinferis, Dual Core, Usupry: Pls Read by kawayi: 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2009
Mac dvd to iPod is an excellent DVD to iPod conversion tool that is designed for Mac OS users to convert DVD to iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano and other iPod players, By using DVD to iPod Converter for Mac you can easily convert your favorite DVDs to iPod Touch,iPod Classic and iPod Nano,
want to convert your funny videos to you iPod, take a look at iPod Video Converter for Mac , enjoy your DVDs and videos on your iPod by browsing Convert DVD to iPod for Mac .

(1) (Reply)

I Just Discovered That Mtn Don Block The New Cheat Any One Wit The Latest Cheat Post Ea / Own A Brand New Phone Free / Blackberry 8100 And Nokia E61 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.