Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,388 members, 7,881,404 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:46 PM

VIDEO: Namadi Sambo Declares PDP The Real Islamic Party & APC A Christian Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Namadi Sambo Declares PDP The Real Islamic Party & APC A Christian Party (713 Views)

Makarfi Declares PDP Convention Open (photos) / Kogi: INEC Makes A U-turn, Declares PDP Winner / Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Namadi Sambo Declares PDP The Real Islamic Party & APC A Christian Party by nex(m): 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
A video of Nigeria's Vice-President, Namadi Sambo during the PDP campaign rally in Niger State, telling the electorate that PDP is the real Islamic Party, and APC is really the Christian Party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abRCnlcQC0I

What is your opinion on this pattern of campaign which the PDP has chosen, going to the South to say APC wants to Islamize Nigeria, then going to the North to say APC wants to Christianize Nigeria.
Re: VIDEO: Namadi Sambo Declares PDP The Real Islamic Party & APC A Christian Party by otipoju(m): 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
...how did we allow these sort of people to govern this country.

We surely have more to offer than sambo and Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Namadi Sambo Declares PDP The Real Islamic Party & APC A Christian Party by F00028: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
[size=14pt]has he forgotten his oga?!?[/size] undecided

(1) (Reply)

Chief Bode George Live On Channels Tv / ATTENTION!!! To All The PDP Folks / "Stealing Is Worse Than Corruption! "- What Jonathan Should Have Said!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.