Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Edo State Commissioner Dumps APC For PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Commissioner Dumps APC For PDP (521 Views)

Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD / Look beyond APC for solutions to economy, Senate tells Buhari / Breaking Rumors: Saraki Dumps APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo State Commissioner Dumps APC For PDP by elbinmanny(m): 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
A commissioner in Edo State, Dennis Idahosa, on Friday dumped the ruling All Progressives Party, APC for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.Mr. Idahosa, who defected with some other leaders of the APC in Ovia South West local government area, said they left for the PDP to support the re– election of President Goodluck Jonathan.He also accused the state governor, Adams Oshiomole, of disrespecting and abusing the president and other political leaders.Mr. ‎Idahosa, was commissioner for Investment and Public Private Partnership and there are indications that he did not resign from the cabinet before his defection.“The reason I am joining PDP is that I don’t agree with the way Oshiomhole abuse our elders and President Jonathan. As a youth, I stand to support President Jonathan for the presidency,” the commissioner stated.The Edo State chairman of PDP, Dan Orbih, who received Mr. Idahosa and the other defectors boasted that more serving commissioners in Oshiomole’s government had shown the willingness to join the opposition.He added that the failure of the APC in the state would be exploited for the benefit of the PDP in the coming election.Governor Oshiomole and the APC were yet to react to the commissioner’s defection as at the time of filing this report.
Re: Edo State Commissioner Dumps APC For PDP by elbinmanny(m): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Edo State Commissioner Dumps APC For PDP by RotrEmmanuel: 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
Wise choice. Welcome onboard
Re: Edo State Commissioner Dumps APC For PDP by midolian(m): 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
Some bad choices we make..Such is life
Re: Edo State Commissioner Dumps APC For PDP by Jorussia(m): 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
who reposted this old news?
Re: Edo State Commissioner Dumps APC For PDP by Akpan107(m): 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
APC is finished!

I pity dem

(1) (Reply)

US Not Happy With Nigeria’s Elections Postponement / Breaking News: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Endorses BUHARI / Desmond Eliot's Campaign and Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.